Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This is one of the pairings that will set screen on fire. 🔥
THANK GOODNESS
PHEW
I WAS SO WORRIED
thank God it's not Iqra
Thank God it's not Ushnah
Thank God it's not Sana Javed again
Thank God it's not Yumna
This is one of the pairings that will set screen on fire. 🔥
Not interested
They are looking more like siblings😆
I m so happy for both of them
Both of them r looking so good in minimal make up get up
I really really hope story is good
Originally posted by: ZSWVGLIUQYH7EPKV
I m so happy for both of them
Both of them r looking so good in minimal make up get up
I really really hope story is good
I hope so Neelam keeps this simple look. I am tired of her full make up look.
