Feels like we're watching a bunch of lunatics now

Fatima_Khan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Seriously, it's crazy the amount of contrived scenes the writers make where they should just have met but didn't...it's looking really stupid and feeling really boring and repetitive

Karan/Preeta can feel each others presence but only after the other person leaves the vicinity, not when they are directly next to each other. Preeta is running around looking in random directions, saying people are calling to her and we are supposed to treat this as normal. 

Karan saves Preeta from fire, asks her very politely to come meet him over the direct speaker and instead of waiting a few minutes to speak to him first, she runs directly away...like yeah that is the height of rudeness and irrational behavior. 

It's actually getting really annoying to watch any Preeta scenes because we know she's going to run around pretending to looking for someone and know they are going to keep missing each other to the point of absurdity. Please writers think of something else, this is very annoying. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Same happened in Kumkum Bhagya. Abhi and Pragya had the same hit and run scenario .

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What a drag fest this show is!  I just can’t bear the stupidity of it.  So they all have seen Preeta, but no one is looking for her and wondering why she won’t come home even once? If she’s alive, where is the other son?  This is so boring it isn’t funny!

Poche thumbnail

Agreed. They are just stretching to get maximum episodes now I think. Its very annoying. They keep doing this every other track and by the time the reveal happens, no one is interested. Also they twist the story any way they want irrespective of their own past narration, its so annoying. I cannot decide what is more annoying, this show or my addiction to this useless show.

Fatima_Khan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poche

Agreed. They are just stretching to get maximum episodes now I think. Its very annoying. They keep doing this every other track and by the time the reveal happens, no one is interested. Also they twist the story any way they want irrespective of their own past narration, its so annoying. I cannot decide what is more annoying, this show or my addiction to this useless show.

Ikr, I wonder why I watch as well!

OnyxOutlaw thumbnail

The show is unbearable now really sad

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Show Needs To End Along With Kum Kum Bhagya Both Have Dragged Long Enough 

Fatima_Khan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Yes, I really feel so. These stories are so repetitive and boring.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fatima_Khan

Yes, I really feel so. These stories are so repetitive and boring.

True

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SilverBell

I wish this 1000+ episodes culture ends on itv and changes to 30-50 episodes multiple seasons.

Start next season with fresh new story and cast! 

More people get chance and viewers get variety to choose from!