I love how she's non-chalantly walking all alone at an airport

Posted: 6 months ago

That's not the airport. It's called an air bridge/sky bridge. It connects a plane to an airport.

You sorta have to walk through it by yourself. You can't take your entourage/family in there with you unless they are traveling on the same flight. 

Every person, star or commoner, does this "Nonchalant" walk unless they're on a wheelchair or have superpowers to fly in which case they probably wouldn't be taking a plane anyways. 

This video is from Feb 2011, a few days before Aaradhya was conceived in New Zealand.

I love how she's saying please, thanks and good morning to plebs 😆

Today I learnt aerobridges are not part of an airport. 😆

VVIPs are allotted special attendants who accompany them from the aircraft till their car. Ash herself has used their services before, so it is sort of strange to see her be all by herself in a public place.

🤣

A Skybridge is as much a part of an airport as a loading dock. 

And you don't have to be VVIP to get any of those services. Like Emirates or British Airways knows who Aishwariya Rai is. All you need is a first class ticket and services like Limo Transfer & separate entrance, check in counter is also available to us Peasants. Unfortunately you still have to do the "nonchalant" walk through the bridge yourself. They will let you enter before the business class/economy passengers though. 😆

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

As if she were a commoner like me 

Excuse me sorry but you are far from being a commoner. You are extremely special and close to me.

That’s not even the airport. Of course she doesn’t have an entourage with her! It’s the bridge that connects the airport to the plane. You can only walk through there if you have a boarding pass. Ai yi yi yi 🤯