Plans come true only with love

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Shreya is the same boss as I am Yuri Gagarin, she needs property and benefits, documents and signatures, but she will only get a perfect kick. After all, behind her is the stupid but useful stalker Yuvi.

Sometimes he goes crazy in time and it will do us good, guys. Yuvi took a very useful photo, this time yes, well done. I hope he realizes that it is much more profitable for him to help Ram and Priya, and not vice versa.

Alekha is pleased, she is finally busy with things, and not whining about her Yuvi. Now you appreciate what Ram does for you and everyone, it's bad without him and Priya, right? I realized that Ram is super, without him everything is hard and bad. Yuvi doesn't care, but I still hope he makes the right choice. One time is okay, right?

This fool may and it seems that he will become king, but the reality is different. Meanwhile, Shalu's mom continues to pray and she will be heard. Do not doubt. Good will rise above the world on the trunk of Ganesha. Mom cannot live without her daughter and son, but Sherdul is right, they will certainly return. It cannot be otherwise. Just a little patience and faith.

While Shreya and Aunty are trying to destroy Shalu's mother, to force them to sign idiotic documents, she sends them to hell, and Ram realizes that he cannot live without Priya and her words, her speech, her completely.

I am sure that bad villains will not succeed, they were and remain useless. Moreover, Ram and Priya will return soon, they will turn everything upside down and will be able to open the way to happiness and their love. Ram has already confessed, now it's Priya's turn. And some will burn again in failure.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

More calls to friends

Jiyarao thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail