Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: OnTheBlock

It was definitely spousal abuse. Textbook spousal abuse actually.

Divorcing miscarrying wife definitely falls under spousal abuse along with undue mental duress caused by unfounded accusations during a painfully physically taxing medical calamity.

what about putting your children's life at stake against your husband's wishes? ( which results in one of the children dying)Even after he repeatedly requests you not to? Does it come under spousal abuse or children abuse? 

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

his heart stopped beating in womb that's how he was detected dead along with his sibling... Now I am no fortune taler but its as big warning that the child will have cardiac issues in his life. That being said I only blamed her for her other kid's death and nothing else and there nothing abhimanyu did to cause it. πŸ˜†

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 9 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Bluehue

Can we blame akshu for her unborn child's death and abhir's heart conditions? Or they also consented through telepathy to akshu that yes please sacrifice us for your hero syndrome?

yeah she can see her son dying but will not take him to abhimanyu  as her lies will be exposed. πŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: CreativeBuff

Someone said in a previous post that 99β„… of Akshara's pain is self inflicted & 99β„… of Abhimanyu's pain are because of Akshara's dumb & stupid decisions... And it's a fact. That's one of the reasons why I don't feel bad for Akshara because most of the times she herself chooses to suffer despite having better options... Another thing is Abhimanyu hurts Akshara unintentionally but Akshara most of the times hurt Abhimanyu intentionally

every leap reason can be avoided. Abhimanyu surgery ke liye she could broken his promise post surgery like how khera did. 

She could have waited for police. 

She could have contacted rohan to know about abhi's state. All she did was she took revenge.

chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Excellent post πŸ‘πŸ‘

The Sharma’s obsession of equating pain has to stop somewhere. Your son didn’t stop calling you maa, you lost legal rights for A WEEK.

Abhi was rejected by a son he didn’t even know for 6 years, and is left alone again πŸ’” 

No, your pain was NEVER the same. 

My question is when you made sure your son doesn't even know about his real father for years why this concern now. 

Where is this we can't be happy if he is not happy coming from. You made sure he is not happy πŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: chaipaani

My question is when you made sure your son doesn't even know about his real father for years why this concern now. 

Where is this we can't be happy if he is not happy coming from. You made sure he is not happy πŸ˜†

because she knows abhi is better human than her and his prayers are getting accepted. Kya patha kuch aisa pray karde jisse uska pariwar bhikar jaye. Ya phir arohi ka pathi kaun banega phir πŸ˜‚

chaipaani thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

because she knows abhi is better human than her and his prayers are getting accepted. Kya patha kuch aisa pray karde jisse uska pariwar bhikar jaye. Ya phir arohi ka pathi kaun banega phir πŸ˜‚

Yeh kya likh rahe hain writers. Mahadev ne Akshu ki sunli hai. Is chakkar mein sweet Nav Ji rest in peace ho rhe hai. 

Ab question yeh hai k Intense Romance krne k liye fake concern kyun dikha rhe ho πŸ€£ 

Matlab ek aadmi ko is point tak Akshara khud laayi hai, it's not like usko pta na ho still wahan sympathy de rhi hai. 

Kamse kam Abhi ne yeh toh nahi kra tha. 

And Nav saying we get the hurt and pain bhai how. Tell me how did you get the pain. Tumhre pass family hi nahi thi toh achi buri ka dard kya pta, tumhra bhai nahi tha toh uske jaane ka gam kya pta, tumhri toh biwi bhi nahi thi toh uski wajah se us bhai ko jaane ka gam, almost maa ko kho dene ka stress, phir woh biwi bhi call karke straight yeh nhi bta paayi k bacha hai lar shaadi krli hai straight line mein keh dala. Phir bacha tumko kya pta 6 saal se kisi ka existence hi nahi hai lagta ho phir ekdum se pta chale k hai phir woh obviously kaise close ho usse kyunki woh place tumko gift krdi gayi. 

This need to compare pain and undermine someone else's feelings of both AK and Nav is too much. 

Yeh log BH kyun aarhe hain, mera ghar hota maine nikaldena tha kasam se. 

NomadicWonders thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Exactly!! why fake concern now. 

Now suddenly they are bothered by his pain πŸ˜†

aur woh bhi β€œagar Abhi theek nahin hai tho hum kaise kush rahenge”, isme bhi apni kushi ki paadi hai πŸ™„ 

wah wah the great Sharma couple - AA and AA 

Edited by NomadicWonders - 9 months ago
hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluehue

his heart stopped beating in womb that's how he was detected dead along with his sibling... Now I am no fortune taler but its as big warning that the child will have cardiac issues in his life. That being said I only blamed her for her other kid's death and nothing else and there nothing abhimanyu did to cause it. πŸ˜†

Complicated pregnancy leads to complications in kids. His specs and heart problem are result of her complicated pregnancy 

chaipaani thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

every leap reason can be avoided. Abhimanyu surgery ke liye she could broken his promise post surgery like how khera did. 

She could have waited for police. 

She could have contacted rohan to know about abhi's state. All she did was she took revenge.

Hahaha i still wondered kya karleta Kehra. Surgery reverse πŸ€£