Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Driven bhai sahab , I don’t care about neither. I do love Sunny paaji and Gadar1 but unless there is going to be some earth shattering reviews from the audiences, I doubt I will watch G2. Animal toh forget it. I can even put up with Ranbir but no way am I going to pay to watch a Vanga teddy movie. 

But yeah clearly animal bowed out of the clash. They tried to be aggressive and scare away G2 with that teaser,but lene ke dene padh gaye. It put a huge dent on their reputation with the poor fans trying to reclaim it everywhere. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜…

Edited by loginidran - 8 months ago
driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loginidran

Driven bhai sahab , I don’t care about neither. I do love Sunny paaji and Gadar1 but unless there is going to be some earth shattering reviews from the audiences, I doubt I will watch G2. Animal toh forget it. I can even put up with Ranbir but no way am I going to pay to watch a Vanga teddy movie. 

Oh I thought you love Sunny and Ameesha, so you were interested in Gadar 2. I am sorry. 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Gadar 2 trailer looks super trash and so dated..and OTT and cringe πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

OMG2 - dont feel good about it either..lets see.

driven thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Gadar 2 trailer looks super trash and so dated..and OTT and cringe πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

OMG2 - dont feel good about it either..lets see.

then why is Gadar 2 getting such a humungous response from the audience? is there a disconnect between us (the people on the forum and social media) and the real audience out there?

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Gadar 2 is going to have a huge opening. The nostalgia factor is really kicking in & the makers are also cleverly exploiting that sentiment with recreation of all old songs, retaining old cast etc. Whether it will hold on and ultimately end up as success will depend a lot on public opinion. But seeing how well the patriotic theme, especially the us vs them concept, works these days, I would say there's a solid chance it'll emerge as a clean hit. I mean....is there a bigger joy than seeing Pakistan getting thrashed?? 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: driven

then why is Gadar 2 getting such a humungous response from the audience? is there a disconnect between us (the people on the forum and social media) and the real audience out there?

Ofcourse there is a disconnect..lets be honest, IF is all about classes and not masses..an IF favourite would be Lootera and not Gadar..simply put.

I can understand the hysteria for Gadar 2..it has all the ingredients to get the masses to the theatre..but I did not like the trailer..

driven thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Ofcourse there is a disconnect..lets be honest, IF is all about classes and not masses..an IF favourite would be Lootera and not Gadar..simply put.

I can understand the hysteria for Gadar 2..it has all the ingredients to get the masses to the theatre..but I did not like the trailer..

But we at the forum also love entertaining movies like RARKPK which are all about masses.

driven thumbnail

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

Gadar 2 is going to have a huge opening. The nostalgia factor is really kicking in & the makers are also cleverly exploiting that sentiment with recreation of all old songs, retaining old cast etc. Whether it will hold on and ultimately end up as success will depend a lot on public opinion. But seeing how well the patriotic theme, especially the us vs them concept, works these days, I would say there's a solid chance it'll emerge as a clean hit. I mean....is there a bigger joy than seeing Pakistan getting thrashed?? 

Wow seriously?! You get joy out of something like that?!

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: driven

Wow seriously?! You get joy out of something like that?!

Errr.....I was talking about the public sentiment as it is nowadays & not about my personal preference?πŸ€“

Supari_khala thumbnail

Why is the entire title written in streeeling instead of puuuuling