Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

I think Vanga was trying to scare Gadar 2 makers off with the teaser but it backfired. ðŸ˜†

THIS i agree...that was not needed. if you know your product is not ready or you know that this will hamper your product...just bloody own up. backing out cos its going to harm my product more than any good...at least financially!

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

What’s with the title of the thread 😳

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

What’s with the title of the thread 😳

Oh that's in Bengali Hindi. Actually since I have watched RARKPK, I have become a fan of Bengalis and their families. 

It translates to "It's good that Ranbir Kapoor got scared and ran away (from Gadar 2 and OMG 2)"

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
🤣are you tagging RK haters..nice🤣

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

December 1 is not a good date. With the recent release of  teasers, it is clear that even after the terrible Adipurush

Neel + Prabhas

Nagi + Prabhas

Atlee +SRK

are really big.

Vanga + RK didn't make any noise with their pre teaser. Sam Manekshaw will not be seen running from the battle field.. He is our war hero .There will be a clash.

Besides this film will come after the release of other violent films..Tiger3,Salaar and Jawan.In December Promos of Dunki,Fighter,Kalki will start..

March 2024 will be better..

driven thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

December 1 is not a good date. With the recent release of  teasers, it is clear that even after the terrible Adipurush

Neel + Prabhas

Nagi + Prabhas

Atlee +SRK

are really big.

Vanga + RK didn't make any noise with their pre teaser. Sam Manekshaw will not be seen running from the battle field.. He is our war hero .There will be a clash.

Besides this film will come after the release of other violent films..Tiger3,Salaar and Jawan.In December Promos of Dunki,Fighter,Kalki will start..

March 2024 will be better..

There will be Tiger's Ganapathi as well on Dussehra which will be again a big action extravaganza.

Also Don't underestimate Fukrey 3. It's a super successful franchise and we all know all franchise sequels have been big hits post pandemic be it Bhool Bhulaiyya 2, KGF Chapter 2, Drishyam 2 and now look at the huge advances of Gadar 2 and OMG 2. 

Also Don't underestimate Kangana's Emergency a week before.

Even I agree Animal should postpone to next year. Let people mock Ranbir that he again got scared of Vicky and Kangana. But you are saying March 2024? Really?  there's Bebo-Tabu-Kriti's The Crew,  Sara Ali Khan's Metro 2 and Janhvi's Mr. and Mrs. Mahi already waiting  in March, so Ranbir will have to fight the girl power in March.

driven thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

🤣are you tagging RK haters..nice🤣

What are you saying? Sorry I didn't understand. I am just tagging my best friends here.

driven thumbnail

I think Vanga was trying to scare Gadar 2 makers off with the teaser but it backfired. ðŸ˜†

paaji ik gall dasso menu twanu sachiyon e lagda aa main kudi aan.. main twadi enni respect karda aan.. main kade vi twanu kuch ni keya fer vi tussi mera makhol banaande rehnde twade friends de sammne.. menu bada hurt hunda aa.. please praa ji main mundaa aan menu samj ni ondi out of all twanu tan samjna chaida na.. hale vi main twadi respect karda aan te twadi posts menu vakhri te vadiya lagdi aan.. please menu maafi dedo je me twanu kade vi offend kitta hoye par kudi taan na boleyo.. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: driven

paaji ik gall dasso menu twanu sachiyon e lagda aa main kudi aan.. main twadi enni respect karda aan.. main kade vi twanu kuch ni keya fer vi tussi mera makhol banaande rehnde twade friends de sammne.. menu bada hurt hunda aa.. please praa ji main mundaa aan menu samj ni ondi out of all twanu tan samjna chaida na.. hale vi main twadi respect karda aan te twadi posts menu vakhri te vadiya lagdi aan.. please menu maafi dedo je me twanu kade vi offend kitta hoye par kudi taan na boleyo.. 

Bruh, I thought you were an MID of a different user earlier. I moved on from that theory a while ago. I apologize if I offended you. 

@Zeal Found you another Punjabi ðŸ˜†

driven thumbnail

Bruh, I thought you were an MID of a different user earlier. I moved on from that theory a while ago. I apologize if I offended you. 

@Zeal Found you another Punjabi ðŸ˜†

Thank you so much brother. No need to apologize. I respect you. I knew you would understand. Thank you. ðŸ˜Š