Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

2 nd part updated. If you’re interested pls read my story

Tag 3

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That was such a lovely chapter...but please include more Videv scenes in the next one...and more conversations between HP and Vidhi... really want a confrontation scene of Vidhi/HP... please turn this into an FF.❤️🥺

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

chapter 2 bhi acha ha, although i was hoping vidhi and dev to meet again. But ni mile. 😔 Next part mein mila dena plss. Waise yeh part poora dev ke pov se tha, want to know about vidhi's pov also. 😊

Edited by Angel_Shweta - 9 months ago
Shinika thumbnail

Right now I didn’t have that planned . But I will try to include . About FF I don’t know wether I can make it interesting if it’s long. Thank you for your interest in my story.❤️

Shinika thumbnail

Ya Shveta, vidhi ki part bhi milega .. par pehle. Vale chapters of story dev ki taraf se dikhane ka plan Kia Maine.. how he handles the unexpected happiness and the sadness that brings along  by forgetting all his conceince in this stage of his life . How he find himself with a new perspective  just because of one moment. And ViDev meeting hogi but how it’s possible that when dev himself doesn’t want to hope.that’s I want to make interesting when destiny brings them close again and again unexpectedly specially they are in denial mode and whether it gave him sukoon or it pushes him into  more dark.

Just a silly thought of mine . Hope you all like it.

Thankyou Shveta for your support.

Edited by Shinika - 9 months ago
Chaostud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loved it especially where Dev daydreams about Vidhi... Always had a soft corner for majnu dev 😅

maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

You just rocked ❤️❤️ 

I am just loving the story... 😍😍  the way Dev is daydreaming about Vidhi is just mind blowing 

Want to read the next one soon.. ❤️❤️🙏 

Sorry dude schedule bht hectic chal rha ha time hi ni mil rha bilkul bi kuch bi read krne ka.. but i am glad that meine time nikala is masterpiece k liye ❤️❤️ 

Continue soon 

Edited by maddy124 - 9 months ago
Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shinika, amazing story line. Please continue, I want to see the end of this HP too. Lol

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Please update soon ❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺