Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Posted: 10 months ago

Renamed this one as Fichain #4 since it was the first in the new set to start. And also cos the og Fichain 4 creator hasnโ€™t posted yet. 

Edited by LizzieBennet - 10 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Peepulll?? Where's y'all?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Good update, Neha, love the insights in all supporting characters and Ishaan๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Good update, Neha, love the insights in all supporting characters and Ishaan๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

haa, I thought thoda sa relatable banate hai inko, phir action mein maza aayega ๐Ÿ˜ณ

NoeticLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Special Contribution) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Sorry. Aaj hostel jaa Rahi hoon toh shifting mein busy ho gayi thi.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoeticLife

Sorry. Aaj hostel jaa Rahi hoon toh shifting mein busy ho gayi thi.

You around? You took the next one

NoeticLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Special Contribution) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

You around? You took the next one

Haan. I will write aaj raat ko. 

NoeticLife thumbnail

#Segment 17

Darshan walked quietly, heaving a tired sigh. In the dead of the night, his thoughts were a little too loud for his liking. 

He heaved a sigh, rubbing his face. He had spent some time looking at the files of Ganesh Kulkarni and before he knew it, it was pitch darkness outside. 

Were those... footsteps? He paused. The footsteps stopped too. But not immediately. Too late for it to be an echo. He turned, inspecting the area. No one.

He turned back, walking ahead. He stared into the side mirror of a car, trying to stop the trail.

There! 

Ayesha. 

Oh look, he thought. The murderer herself.

He turned into the next street, quickly ducking behind a car.

He heard the foosteps, and he ducked down lower as they walked closer. A few uncertain steps. A little fidgeting.

"Ugh!" She let out a frustrated groan, the gravel squealing as she turned sharply and stalked out.

He paused for a few minutes. He peeked out, hesitantly taking a step out. Another step and he peeked into the street.

No one.

He sighed, walking back to his house. So, the next target was him?

-โ€---โ€----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ishaan threw open the door. "Yahan kyun bulaaya hai mujhe?" Ishaan asked.

"Hi Ishaan", Nushrat said. "Darshan was busy."

He raised his eyebrows expectantly. "Toh?"

"I heard a piece of gossip."

Ishaan heaved a sigh. "I don't care kiska kiske saath chakkar chal raha hai. Mujhe kaam karna hai."

"Manohar and Simba have connections."

"I know."

She smiled a little, leaning forward. "But do you know ki Manohar and Simba are related." Ishaan's eyebrows dipped. "They are brothers."

What?

Ishaan blinked. He grabbed the chair, slowly sitting down.

WHAT?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pata nahi kahan chala gaya yeh!" Ayesha fumed.

Nadia sighed, tilting her head. "Chill, Ayesha. Mil jaayega next time."

"Simba won't let me have a next time if I don't fix up fast enough. He will kill me just like he shot Indra." She paused. Nadia's jaw clenched. "Sorry. Mera woh..."

Nadia stood up. "Ek din I will kill Simba for killing my husband."

Ayesha kept a hand on her mouth. "Apne iss muh par thoda lagaam de. Kisi ne sun liya hum dono mar jaayenge."

Nadia frowned. "Doesn't this make you angry? Indra was your brother! Simba ke under kaam karne ke alaawa koi option nahi tha warna... Achha hai tune uss Trisha ko bhi maar diya. At least meri tarah toh nahi jeena padega."

She huffed, storming out. 

NoeticLife thumbnail

Sorry. Thoda late ho gayi. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Bhool hi gayi thi. 

Maine bahut saare rishte nikaal diye. Manohar aur Simba bhai. Ayesha aur Nadia Bhabhi Nanad. ๐Ÿคฃ

Alssoooooo. Nadia? Neha, Arjun ki zyaada yaad aa rahi hai? ๐Ÿ˜†

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Originally posted by: NoeticLife

Sorry. Thoda late ho gayi. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Bhool hi gayi thi. 

Maine bahut saare rishte nikaal diye. Manohar aur Simba bhai. Ayesha aur Nadia Bhabhi Nanad. ๐Ÿคฃ

Alssoooooo. Nadia? Neha, Arjun ki zyaada yaad aa rahi hai? ๐Ÿ˜†

Lives rent free in my head.

Aarreee re ๐Ÿ˜† poora parivar laga pada hai ๐Ÿคฃ 

It was interesting and well written. Let's see how things go forth.