Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

I need context. The way I'm out of this world half the time these days. 

Explanation mangta lol 😳

First post padho 😆. Parm has started a story, it’s upto others to take it forward. We’re doing Team writing and it’s called Fichain. Simi’s got segment #2, T has Segment #3. You can grab Segment #4 if you think you can move the story ahead. Check out Fichain main thread that explains it all and Fichain#1 which is another story Shiri has started.  

Edited by LizzieBennet - 11 months ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Gosh, Parm, lovely opening! 🔥

Veronica has my heart instantly. She was clearly hurt a lot in the past, which makes her behaviour reasonable. I wonder what had happened though.

I would like to claim segment #3, because I love dark fiction ❤️

Looking forward to segment #2.

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 11 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Gosh, Parm, lovely opening! 🔥

Veronica has my heart instantly. She was clearly hurt a lot in the past, which makes her behaviour reasonable. I wonder what had happened though.

I would like to claim segment #3, because I love dark fiction ❤️

Looking forward to segment #2.

T, just changed the Segment numbering because it's easier to call the Creator's segment as Segment # 1 instead of opening or start - just for the sake of keeping track. Great! I'm glad this fic is moving ahead too!

Also, you can kickstart your own Fichain # 3!

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Beautiful start ❤ 

Waiting for next segment eagerly 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Romcom Reigners

Very nice story dear Parm, loved all the characters  

👍🏼

Edited by Sutapasima - 11 months ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Romcom Reigners

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

A very interesting start Parm. Loved it. I would love to do the next segment of it.

welcome dear .🤗

Waiting to read your segment 

Edited by Sutapasima - 11 months ago
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

#Segment 2

Ever since she was a child, Veronica had imagined her life to be like that of the princess from her favorite fairy tale. Her mother used to say that the best feeling in life is being loved by someone you love the most.

Veronica always believed that the prince of her dreams would come one day and fill her life with love. And together they will build a magnificent dream world, where both will live happily ever after, as in the fairy tale.

But where? That fairy tale prince didn't even come into her life! And every time Veronica thinks of this right now, she doesn't even want to live in this cruel world which took almost everything away from her.

Sometimes she wonders if her luck is so bad that she can't find happiness in her life. Or these fairy tales' kind of romance can only be found on the pages of the books, they don't exist in reality!

But the beginning of Veronica's relationship with Abhay was just like that of a fairy tale, as Veronica had imagined. Just three years earlier, the big fat wedding of Veronica and Abhay happened and that was the biggest affair in the town. Her maternal uncle had to bear the expenses as Veronica's parents passed away when she was a child. Since then, she grew up in her uncle's house.

Although Ashutosh Gupta was not a particularly rich man, he loved his niece very dearly and had always taken care of her studies and well-being. He always treated his daughter, Shweta and Veronica in the same way.

Abhay was the topper of the Department of Microbiology at Veronica's college. Veronica was a student of the Department of Computer Science in the same year. Everyone used to say that Abhay's countenance was exactly like that of a prince. And they're actually not wrong though. Abhay actually had everything one dreams of. Naturally, almost every girl in the college had a crush on him. Abhay was the only son of the famous business tycoon of the city, Mr. Mehta.

There was a time when Veronica was madly in love with Abhay. Out of all the girls in the college, Abhay chose Veronica as his girlfriend, who belongs to a very middle-class family. This was one of the very reasons why most of the girls in the college envied her. It goes without saying that Veronica was very beautiful, but there is no doubt that her personality was quite attractive compared to the rest of the girls.

Samarth was their batchmate at the same college. However, there was no opportunity for interaction between the two of them. He basically knew Veronica as the girlfriend of their department's topper. Rather, he had a good friendship with Veronica's cousin, Shweta, because she was a junior student in their department.

Abhay and Veronica were very popular as a couple during that time at St. Xavier's College. The immense trust and love that Veronica had for Abhay was not unknown to anyone in the entire college. Everyone knew that these two would marry each other in the near future. And that happened one day too. Veronica's life had been changed forever since then. Although the prince of her dreams came, her dreams remained a dream forever. 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Updated Segment 2!

Tagging a few...

MochaQueen thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

I need context. The way I'm out of this world half the time these days. 

Explanation mangta lol 😳

Same.🤣

Sutapasima thumbnail

Romcom Reigners

Yay yay 🥳👏

Mazaa aa raha hai