Okay I just have the epillogue left to read now, but first I need to digest that previous part, Darshan's meeting with his mother and then that scene with Ishaan. I think that's my fav segment😭😭😭
Neha and Shibu, you guys are sooo talented😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Okay I just have the epillogue left to read now, but first I need to digest that previous part, Darshan's meeting with his mother and then that scene with Ishaan. I think that's my fav segment😭😭😭
Neha and Shibu, you guys are sooo talented😍
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Okay I just have the epillogue left to read now, but first I need to digest that previous part, Darshan's meeting with his mother and then that scene with Ishaan. I think that's my fav segment😭😭😭
Neha and Shibu, you guys are sooo talented😍
Awww.... thank you for being our constant❤️
Done! Loved the ending and loved the cover!
BUT BUT BUT...ek complaint hai mujhe...since Shibu started the story, i wanted an epilogue from her too...you shouldve written a second part to the epilogue!