Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 months ago

Hey guys and folks I am back!!

Was a little, no very busy in my law training and will also going to be for this month at least but but but, I am going to give regular updates from now onward. I know it can be a little late not, regular as prior times but trust me, few months back someone told me that "writers get busy so as readers but they complete there work sooner or later ", and that hit me hard so I am going to complete my works which are now on board first, then will come with a new one and if I will be coming with something new then it will be completed soon....

So I am really happy for that, so excited! Are you?

Aditi

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: melodyofflowers

Bhagwan ke nam pe comment dedo 🤪🤪

Post is on page 24

Not anymore...now its on pg 22smiley37

Finally caught up...but she slapped him😭

What is this yaar, aaj kal main jo bhi chapter parhti hoon usmein koi na koi abuse aa jati hai😭

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Not anymore...now its on pg 22smiley37

Finally caught up...but she slapped him😭

What is this yaar, aaj kal main jo bhi chapter parhti hoon usmein koi na koi abuse aa jati hai😭

Haso mat 🤪 joote maar lo 🤪🤪

Fiction_Reader thumbnail

Read all parts in one go and they are absolutely amazing 🤩 Can you please update the next part soon.

Posted: 6 months ago

chapter 6 on next page

Edited by melodyofflowers - 6 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Some old readers are tagged here

MochaQueen thumbnail

ressmiley36

Jiyarao thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Please do update Teri or chale soon, that witch kriti 🤬😡 needs to be shown her true place ,,,.ram shouldn't doubt priya by listening to this witch kriti 🤬,he should ask priya Directly ,, not misunderstand her based on witch Kriti's words or photos which don't hold any value or importance now , infact bring a twist where ram turns the table , and kriti will be baffled seeing her disgusting plan backfiring in terrible way and she is kicked out from Ram's office and life forever whatever little is left , 

Originally posted by: Jiyarao

Please do update Teri or chale soon, that witch kriti 🤬😡 needs to be shown her true place ,,,.ram shouldn't doubt priya by listening to this witch kriti 🤬,he should ask priya Directly ,, not misunderstand her based on witch Kriti's words or photos which don't hold any value or importance now , infact bring a twist where ram turns the table , and kriti will be baffled seeing her disgusting plan backfiring in terrible way and she is kicked out from Ram's office and life forever whatever little is left , 

Sure. I will update that too