Not bad...actors are decent & execution is good 👍

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Honestly speaking, the show isn't as bad as expected from the promos. I'm liking the actors esp the person playing Lord Shiva & actress playing Sati/Shakti presently. I saw the clips on YT & it was pretty decent so far. 

Presently, the show is building up on moments spent between Devi Sati & Lord Shiva which would lead to their union. The actress playing Sati is doing a decent job so far. The shyness that naturally appeared on Sati's face upon F2F with Lord Shiva. It was decently portrayed so far & didn't feel fake. I did like her bonding with her sister. 

Even the lasya-tandava dance today wasn't that bad. I think it was to portray Shiv-Shakti's separate reactions upon hearing of Dakshyani's father planning to wed Dakshyani off. I do feel bit picky that the hastas (hand gestures) could be bit better at certain times but overall, its not that bad tbh. Characteristics of Lord Shiva have been exuded decently so far. 

LOL, I'm liking the guy chosen as Nandi. (Have seem him in past shows) But the FBs were nice today. 

The conversation between Shiv-Sati over Prem was really nicely performed. You can gauge the confidence with which Devi Sati spoke the lines that one felt connected to it. Nice moments!

On the parallel, the incidents correlated to the Samudra Manthan are running along. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail

I have not yet seen the latest episode, but I am so glad someone else thinks like I do, about this show. Ram Yashvarshan has really impressed me for his portrayal as Shivji. His eyes are beautiful and expressive. His diction is very clear. Most people are not giving chance to this show because they are comparing him to Mohit. I think he is holding his own and doing very well.

It took me some time to appreciate Shubha as Shakti/Sati. She does need to work on her pronunciation. But I think, she is slowly getting there and I have started liking her. The getup of Maa Adi Parashakti really suits her.

I also like the actors playing Laxmi and Narayan.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

The actor playing Shiv is very good and perfectly fits well in his role. His tandav dance was also nice. 👍 But the lady playing Devi Sati is not perfect. She is good actress for soft roles, goddesses needs to be fierce like Pooja, Sonarika and Mouni Roy. Let's see how she will play Sati deh tyag scene.😢

About execution, I don't like how everyone calls shiv by his name rather than Prabhu or mahadev. 😕

Background actors are Average. The guy playing Vishnu is super dull😕

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I have not yet seen the latest episode, but I am so glad someone else thinks like I do, about this show. Ram Yashvarshan has really impressed me for his portrayal as Shivji. His eyes are beautiful and expressive. His diction is very clear. Most people are not giving chance to this show because they are comparing him to Mohit. I think he is holding his own and doing very well.

It took me some time to appreciate Shubha as Shakti/Sati. She does need to work on her pronunciation. But I think, she is slowly getting there and I have started liking her. The getup of Maa Adi Parashakti really suits her.

I also like the actors playing Laxmi and Narayan.

Absolutely Ram is doing a wonderful job, and whatever trps are coming is due to his performance. I dare say he's even better than Mohit. He has put his soul in this role. Kudos to the guy. I think he played Kans before and a villain in star Bharat serial. He was good in his previous roles too. He's very underrated.

About shubha, she is too soft for Adi Parashakti's role. Mata is supreme energy, she needs to be played by a fierce heroine like Pooja Sharma.🙄

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 10 months ago
devashree_h thumbnail

I am so glad to know there are more people who think like me.😆 Ram is extremely underrated. He won me over in first few episodes itself. That time, the whole show depended on him. because Sati was not born yet.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

The actor playing Shiv is very good and perfectly fits well in his role. His tandav dance was also nice. 👍 But the lady playing Devi Sati is not perfect. She is good actress for soft roles, goddesses needs to be fierce like Pooja, Sonarika and Mouni Roy. Let's see how she will play Sati deh tyag scene.😢

About execution, I don't like how everyone calls shiv by his name rather than Prabhu or mahadev. 😕

Even I find it weird that Gods are called by their first name like this. I guess they will switch to Mahadev now since Shivji has been declared as Mahadev.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Even I find it weird that Gods are called by their first name like this. I guess they will switch to Mahadev now since Shivji has been declared as Mahadev.

Well I hope so, didn't expect such blunders from Swastik. 🙄😕

Swastik plays favouritism a lot, in their previous serial Chandragupta Maurya they made story revolve round DhanaNanda just because their favourite actor was playing that part. They even made Chandragupta and chanakya weak in front of him. Due to his wishes they made Durdhara his sister because he didn't want to play a father 🙄😕 and cast a dull and not so good looking guy as Chandragupta so that he doesn't outshine the villian. 😕 Super pathetic. And now they are doing this, they are making people call shiv by his name.

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 10 months ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Hmm, I do agree that Pooja was strong in MB-2013 but bit mixed over Mouni in DKDM tbh (like I found her bit average tbh). I do think actress portraying Sati over here is starting to demonstrate the arc of Devi Sati better. 

I guess people have their own choices as to how to address Lord Shiva as Prabhu or Mahadev. 😆 But it does confuse one as what to address him for sure LOL

Bg actors, I would agree that actor playing Lord Vishnu can do better. 😆

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 10 months ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

It was kinda weird tbh but maybe they'll come up with the name Mahadev as the fixed one. 

Regarding Mohit, tbh he was great in DKDM also. 

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 10 months ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I do agree on the diction as I felt certain words were bit inaudible & at times, I felt she spoke more of Hindi than Sanskrit-Hindi mix thats usually in the show. But she's not that bad tbh.