Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: hellodona

I think they will give a backstory that will make itv audience justify Inder and dislike Manveer more. People with critical thinking won't defend Inder because he should have fought to be with pehla pyaar than give in to family's demands and ruin multiple lives.

inder chahata to ghar chodke jaa sakta tha Gayatri k sath rehne to kyun nahi Gaya agar itna hi sacha pyar tha to ...divorce nahi de rahi thi to chala jaat ghar chodke or abhi bhi apni bachi k liye stand nahi le sakta kaisa baap h Jasleen simran ko bolegi tab bhi sahiba angad hi aayengey for simran ye wahi chup khada rahega or himmat h to sabko sach bata k simran ko lekar gahr se nikal jaa but no ...

This brar family puri family ghatiyaa h dada se lekar beta beti  or potey poti tak sab ghatiyaa h kisi kaam k nahi or ab seerat naam ki perfect bahu bhi mil gayi inko

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critic

They better not whitewash ManVeer after the EMA revelation 

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lol.. manveer's face when angad- sahiba were dancing was like - "kya karu mein apne bete ka, iss ladki ke saat naach raha hai"🤣

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Lol.. manveer's face when angad- sahiba were dancing was like - "kya karu mein apne bete ka, iss ladki ke saat naach raha hai"🤣

lol 😂 her expressions were priceless!! 

Also, did I miss something, didn’t Simran loose her locket in the orphanage storeroom? How did it get here to Brar mansion? I skipped a few seconds there at orphanage rescue, so not sure if she found it later. 

Redmonk07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

At the face of it Its difficult to justify why Manvir doesn't want to accept her if Angad is no more miserable and pining for seerat.How many more minutes they want to consume showing here angry reactions and comments just to fill the episodes.

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Redmonk07

At the face of it Its difficult to justify why Manvir doesn't want to accept her if Angad is no more miserable and pining for seerat.How many more minutes they want to consume showing here angry reactions and comments just to fill the episodes.

that’s the thing she just cannot accept Angad accepting anyone. Bcos that means she will be lonely. She’s just sadistic. Her characterization is worse than Jassj and Seerat. Moms are supposed to be selfless, she’s possessive to the extent that she’s blind to her sons happiness. 

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: apuni88

lol 😂 her expressions were priceless!! 

Also, did I miss something, didn’t Simran loose her locket in the orphanage storeroom? How did it get here to Brar mansion? I skipped a few seconds there at orphanage rescue, so not sure if she found it later. 

It was with her when she left orphanage. Waise bhi sahiba ka favorite flavor chocolate se pineapple bann sakta hain within few episodes toh locket toh aata jaata hi rahega😛.

averma4583 thumbnail

So despite all the bloopers in the episode, there a few shining moments. According to me:

1. Angad going to the washroom just before cake cutting and Seerat following in tow… I seriously thought “yeh toh uski sachi mein potty saaf karne jaa rahi hai!”!!!!! And Angad’s subsequent door closing in Seerat’s face! Angad you will be needing to do that a lot more often!!!!

2. Sahiba’s apologizing for her dumb Jamal gota prank, and the dance was lovely… the song suited them. Angad knows Sahiba’s taste! 

3. Cutie Simran playing Cupid for SahAn for necklace tying! 

Personal opinion, I’d def like a dance sequence around the pool prior to consummation!!!’

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: averma4583

So despite all the bloopers in the episode, there a few shining moments. According to me:

1. Angad going to the washroom just before cake cutting and Seerat following in tow… I seriously thought “yeh toh uski sachi mein potty saaf karne jaa rahi hai!”!!!!! And Angad’s subsequent door closing in Seerat’s face! Angad you will be needing to do that a lot more often!!!!

2. Sahiba’s apologizing for her dumb Jamal gota prank, and the dance was lovely… the song suited them. Angad knows Sahiba’s taste! 

Personal opinion, I’d def like a dance sequence around the pool prior to consummation!!!’

I was thinking of you during the Seerat following Angad to potty.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: averma4583

Yes… I agree that these were all shining moments. 

I also liked how Simran dismissed Seerat because she was eating. That was hilarious! 😂😂😂 Hopefully, we will see more hilarious interactions between the two and Simran pranking Seerat. 😂😂😂