Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

If you watch the full intervie, right before sid is asked about gaining weight for EV, Parineeti is asked about her weight loss. So in that context Sid made that comment. He didn’t just randomly bring up weight and Parineeti. 

https://youtu.be/qVdlPvt1ENM

I love how Parineeti shares such amazing camaraderie with all her costars. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

I love how Parineeti shares such amazing camaraderie with all her costars. 

I don’t know if it’s with all of them but with Arjun, Sid, and Adi definitely. During Jabariya Jodi promotion Pari mentioned that when everything was going wrong with her career Sid called her one day and invited her over and the two of them hung out for hours ranting and raving and talking their hearts out. I don’t think you can do that if you have problems with the person. 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don’t know if it’s with all of them but with Arjun, Sid, and Adi definitely. During Jabariya Jodi promotion Pari mentioned that when everything was going wrong with her career Sid called her one day and invited her over and the two of them hung out for hours ranting and raving and talking their hearts out. I don’t think you can do that if you have problems with the person. 

That’s very sweet and thoughtful of Sid. When you are flying high everyone wants to hang out with you but  when you are down if you can get someone to just be there with no questions asked, phir kya hi baat hai.❤️

About her camaraderie with her costars, I have seen a couple of interviews with her and her Kill Dill costars Ranveer and Ali Zafar. All three of them were such a riot together.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Never understood why Parineeti was considered fat in the first place. 

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

During soty promotions he did say alia looks better after weight loss better she keep it that way to her face. 

YourCat thumbnail

Weight gain dont mean fat... He is right, they all need tips for weight gain... 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

there is nothing offensive in this video. Parineeti herself said in this press conference that she is loosing weight for kill dil. So reporter said 'jaisa ki parineeti ne kaha ki vo weight loose kar rhi hain n aap weight gain kar rhe hain for ek villian' so what's wrong in saying that 'yeah we both r helping each other in loosing weight n gaining weight' in light fun way. 'Gaining weight' doesn't necessarily mean becoming fat. These things r common in friends. Pari n sid are very good friends.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

Actually if you see Pari’s interview with her co-stars,she’s very chilled out and cool sorts.Watch her KWK epi with ARK,she was constantly pulling his leg(so much so that during certain instances I felt bad for Adi but she was just being that cool annoying friend).Maybe Sid and her also shared that type of bond during the making of that movie and if they did,then I don’t think Sid’s statement is as problematic.

yes they did. Watch their interviews especially during Hasee toh phasee promotions

Jazzkapur thumbnail

can u plz give that video link?