Navya Naveli Nanda's true nature in college

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 months ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/u5i7nu/tea_on_navya_nanda/

This was posted in my another topic by a member. I thought it needed another post. So here it is.

Is there any other similar posts on other starkids? If anyone find then post it here. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This is the plot for Gossip Girl. 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Old news. Is anyone here really surprised that she gives off mean girl vibes? Don’t most of the gen z nepo lot? Janhvi looks like she was probably the ring leader of such a group.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Amitabh’s daughter always seemed weird

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

😲 Knowing about her nature makes me think all nepo kids do have same nature.. I want someone to humiliate her publicly 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Seems legit. No wonder Aishwarya keeps Aaradhya a mile away from them.

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I remember 3 or 4 years ago a video of her dancing in a bikini, on some yacht party went viral. This whole entrepreneur - social worker PR image must have begun post that.

JayaBachan thumbnail

I already got that vibe from Navya and thats why I’ve never warmed up to her. The TM has the patience of a saint. I would’ve shoved the highest bidding artwork up their asses by now and called that a masterpiece. 

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Naa didnt happen... she is too cute to be mean.  She is Aryan bff, he is not high 24/7 ...haters gonna hate potatoes gonna potate.. rotis gonna rotate 😆 they are a clean group of friends.  

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OriginalJuhi_04

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/u5i7nu/tea_on_navya_nanda/

This was posted in my another topic by a member. I thought it needed another post. So here it is.

Is there any other similar posts on other starkids? If anyone find then post it here. 

The posts are all on private servers/social media when PR got smart but a lot of the 1998-2005 batch kids in the area knew everything about all the nepo kids and I have all the tea lol. I will tell everyone to take this with a grain of salt if you for some reason disagree...

1. The worst incident by far is when Sanjay Dutt's male cousins used sexual remarks in chats on a lot of peers, including Arjun Rampal's underage daughter. Most nepo girls were horrified (and terrified), and a lot of them absolutely mistrust their guy peers. A lot of us regular folks were also pretty shocked, and made it a point to stay away from movie people. 

Navya is mean, but Agastya is absolutely worse with his besties. He and his group tried to use their power to get with a lot of girls. He makes Ranbir look like some saint. At least Ranbir is professional. 

2. Ahaan Panday's radio silence is because he and his group were caught group-bullying. He's close to Shanoo Sharma (YRF), so he got the hint, and shut up. He cheated on Suhana with 4 girls. He also tried going out with Urvashi. While Ahaan isn't popular in these circles, his sister Alanna is very popular for her personality.

3. Rhea Kapoor tries to bring the family together, but both the older and younger Kapoors don't always like each other and there's been shady incidents. Also, if you ever find Sonam/Kareena in England, you can probably eavesdrop on them b@tching in public with full names and all. Khushi (and Anshula) were very highly spoken about though.

4. Alaya F is similar to Navya in behavior, so while she has acting chops, she's having a harder time making relationships in Bollywood. She notoriously used to make fun of Alia, and Alia-sympathizers (and her producer friends) will not forget that. A lot of people started rooting for Alia, after seeing Alaya make fun of her back then, funny how now Alaya would love some clout from Alia. 

5. A lot of nepo parents were scared during SSR case and wanted to send their kids abroad, but saw that their kids fell in bad company abroad and held back. Nysa is one such case (of bad company). Another is Ibrahim Ali Khan, which is why Saif made him undergo a total image change. 

6. Sara Ali Khan once paid a waiter a huge sum of money to not release the audio of her publicly screaming at him near Bastian. Sad part was that the waiter was also allegedly verbally abused by Malaika/Amrita and a male character actor that very day. Poor waiter cried at the end of the day. This was when Kedernath had some release delays. 

Similar story, Ishaan Khattar is very rude to his staff/workers. Might be why he's not finding success, especially in comparison to Sid C who is at least considerate of others in public. 

7. Junaid Khan had a huge complex on his looks, and so he went to a South clinic that specializes at transforming ugly male stars into handsome people - all the top megastars of the south industries send their sons there to get a complete revamp of their looks. Rajamouli keeps trying to push Prabhas there now and also recommended that clinic to Jr NTR. Junaid is apparently really talented though. 

8. Ibrahim Ali Khan allegedly tested into 6th standard studies abroad when he was actually in 11th standard...they hid this news because around this time Aryaman Deol was in the media for being a topper at school. 

9. Arjun and Sonakshi were both once really rude and cruel, but have apparently changed for the better recently. Sonakshi is actually very pretty irl, so a director was planning to cast her in a HUGE project but after seeing her attitude, he was shocked and refused. That movie could have made her career. This was gossiped and warned to all future nepo kids. 

10. Aryan Khan's streaming project was rejected by Netflix. This one isn't a rumor, it's public knowledge because he presented some of Stardom at a lecture @ his school. It was apparently pretty inaccurate (Netflix takes anything) so SRK has hired a guy from overseas to basically ghostwrite over the entire project. A lot of people are grumbling that "it's not actually his work!" but KJO took it as the chance to plug his own protegee, Laksh Lawani.

This is super hush-hush but a lot of websites/blinds think Laksh/KJO's relationship is like his with Sid M...idk if this is actually true. I actually doubt. I think KJO is trying to do damage control because Laksh publicly beat up his famous TV actress gf in public. Gay allegations will distract from that. 

11. Jahnvi and Karan Johar had a fall out (it was over a personal matter - most people didn't like how Karan Johar was promoting the Fame Game for his own profit, that suggested a murder). Dharma Productions the company still likes Janhvi (and gives her projects) but KJO and her are on the outs, and that KWK episode was absolute sabotage. People are curious to see if the South move will work out. 

12. Varun may be extremely creepy + cringe, but he makes sure he's very good to staff. A lot of star parents have been drilling this to their kids, to follow this example. The funnier part is that the star parents arent taking this advice themselves. 

13. The worst female nepo kid behavior wise is by far Shruti Hassan. I've never heard a single good thing about the lady! Abandoned her mother, hit her staff, drank every day...etc.