Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DixciB thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Absolutely awesome, Shinika :):) Loved the way you portrayed ViDev moments, the passion the angst and especially the way Vidhi stood up to Jai :)

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Revu!!!! 

A gentle reminder.

If you are feeling better read and give your review yaar❀️

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Will read today dear 

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Very very cute πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° write up dear Shinika. I loved this Vidhi who is able to maintain a boundary between her family time and with her professional time which the show is not executing properly. Loved seeing our adorable, path breaker of Vidhi's life , Dev in right way. I was annoyed 😠 with Jai. But here you handled it very much well like Dev making her to maintain the distance and also how Vidhi was telling courageously she will be in office for office hours only. It was a good take from Vidhi . Also I loved the cute attempts to impress Dev as she was feeling regret. And how Dev was showing attitude like let her realise things bit more . The way Dev ignored Amba was too impressive. The bedroom scene was so lovely and beautiful. Dev can't able to see his wife in tears and how he consoled her was too cute πŸ₯° to read. Pictures added beauty to the write up. Very nice work Shinika. I loved it very much πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜