Apni Dil Ki Awaz Sunlo Videv OS

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

It was the day of Vidhi's shaadhi. Yes, you heard that right. Vidhi was getting married, but not to her love , but her friend. She was devastated. She had hoped that Dev sir too had liked her, but apparently he didn't. 

Vidhi couldn't think straight at all in just a few hours she would be married to Arjun. She had to put her feelings aside and take a step into reality. Arjun is a good guy, but her love is only Dev. She had even told Arjun not to expect anything from the marriage because she only belongs to Dev and Arjun had agreed.

Few hours past by…Vidhi was getting restless..she felt pain in her heart…..and just then she heard her mom saying: Arreh Arreh aaye Satvayati Ji…thank you so much for coming…

Satvayati: Arreh Vidhi itni pyaari ladki hai…humhe anha hi taah .

Vidhi looked from her window and saw her love. She felt happy, but then sad knowing that he is not the one that is getting married to her….that made her hiyt into reality…

Dev noticed her looking from the window..she was looking gorgeous….Arjun is a lucky guy…gosh I was the lucky guy….

Dev looked at Vidhi..he noticed that she was in pain and he wanted to talk to her one last time…maybe..this is the last time they will ever see each other….he just wishes that she is happy in her life and can forget about that silly infatuation that she had …it is true that he is in love with her but their relationship will cause so many problems and he can't see Vidhi in pain…he has to become distant from her so that she can move on ..and become successful in life even if that means her marrying Arjun..

Dev to Bimla Ji: Bimla Ji Kya mein Vidhi seh mil saktha hoon?

Bimla Ji: Ji Dev Ji..app mil sakthe he..

Dev reaches Vidhi's room…

He knocks but she doesn't answer..he calls her name but she doesn't respond…

Dev: Vidhi…..Dev comes insider her room..and sees Vidhi by her window looking at the sky…..Dev remembers the conversation they had together about Dhruv Thara …and gets emotional…

Dev approaches to Vidhi…he puts his hand on her shoulder….

Vidhi gets startled and she turns around only to see Dev…she looks at him emotional and suddenly hugs him…..kyu mujhe app iss shaadhi ki liye majboor kar rahe hai sir…

I know Arjun is a good guy lekin mein apse pyaar Karthi hoon…I know u think it's just a mamli sa infatuation lekin nahi sir.app NAHI jante ki Mein apse kitna pyaar karti hoon…please sir app is shaadhi ko rok dijye…

Dev hugs her back and wipes her tears: No Vidhi..I cannot…I love you too lekin humare bich jo umra ki Seema hai..woh log nahi accept karenge upar se log Tumhe hurt karenge woh alag .Aur meh yeh harkez nahi hone dunga…Vidhi I want u to succeed in life…I want to see happily married…have kids… Aur ha..he laughs emotionally and says agar future Mein tumare beta hua naah…toh uska Naam Dev rakana.. kyunki mein paas hua naah ho…lekin meh humesha tumseh pyaar karunga Aur Woh beta Tumhe woh pyaar yaad kariyega….

Vidhi: This is not fair sir…I love u for God sake..why do we have to care for society…pyaar pyaar hota hai…nahi Mein yeh shaadhi nahi hone doongi same gaya app!!!

Dev: Baat samajne ko Koshish karo Vidhi..hum..nahi..

Vidhi couldn't handle it anymore and so to shut him up she kissed him on his lips..Vidhi hugged him one more time……

Arjun went to go check on Vidhi …when he did he felt heartbroken but happy for Vidhi because true love is hard to find, and he is glad that Vidhi and Dev can now get married…

Dev breaks the kiss and whispers: Yeh kya thamiss. Vidhi?.

Vidhi: Pyaar uff Infatuation…toh Kya app neh apni dil ki Awaz sunli ?

Dev: Vidhi lekin…

Vidhi: Lekin wekin Kuch nahi Aur ha agar koi Mera bacha hoga naah…toh uska baap Mr. Devrat Raichand hoga samaj gaye .

Dev: Abhi se family planning shuru?

Vidhi: Haan toh..nahi kar sakthi?

Dev: Bilkul kar sakthi hoon…Vidhi smiled tearily….

Dev seals Vidhi's lips with a kiss and pr

omised that he will never leave her side again…..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Like Vidhi says yeh toh ittu saa thaa. The feel I got in this was so good. How Vidhi stopped Dev by kissing at his lips. How Dev was so sad yet cared for her future saying that Vidhi should name her son as Dev ..I loved it 😍😍😍😍 

maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Revu you just steal the show.. 🫶🫶 

I was literally really upset with the ongoing track now a days.. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ but you r a saviour 🙌 🙏🏻 ❤️ 

Just love every word of it.. Dev cares for her Vidhi so much.. but the step that Vidhi took is just mindblowing ❤️❤️ 

Seal with a kiss.. 🫶🫶 

Do write more stuff if you have time.. ❤️❤️

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Maddy this is not written by me yaar. It's written by Lady Gaga. All your compliments goes to her. 

maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maddy124

Revu you just steal the show.. 🫶🫶 

I was literally really upset with the ongoing track now a days.. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ but you r a saviour 🙌 🙏🏻 ❤️ 

Just love every word of it.. Dev cares for her Vidhi so much.. but the step that Vidhi took is just mindblowing ❤️❤️ 

Seal with a kiss.. 🫶🫶 

Do write more stuff if you have time.. ❤️❤️

I really very sorry.. I'm just down with the fever & didn't check the writer's name properly..  A huge round of applause for you.. i really love this ❤️❤️ 

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you everyone for so much love.. those who haven't read it please do ❤️