Why is Maaya still here?

Posted: 10 months ago

Why is everyone entertaining her?

So much that she is now considered a part of the family?

Why is Anuj not filing for sole custody(though I have very less knowledge about the rules) 

Why is Anuj telling her off when it comes to Anupamaa yet letting her get away with the nonsense she spews?

Why is Anupamaa freaking out to enter the house she left willingly?

Why can’t she see what Maaya is playing at? instead she’s playing victim and letting Maaya walk over her? I know being a doormat is in her nature but didnt she claim to have overcome that trait?

Maaya’s existence in the show makes no sesne at all, she is the most forced antagonist I have ever seen!

Edited by hinz - 10 months ago

Maya’s existence makes no sense in this show just like the Shahs

No one is telling her off so that a big tamasha can happen in semi circle for 3-4 episodes in a row with some revelations and Anupama can be shown as a warrior

Edited by Dee-Dee - 10 months ago

With MAA becoming his friend, Anuj needs someone for his needs.

Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

With MAA becoming his friend, Anuj needs someone for his needs.

You mean Maaya will say thank you to Anuj soon? Anupamaa will play badi maa to both her husband’s kids?😲

Anuj is not vanraj , as he is devdas , anuj don't even look at her , 

but maaya can say thank u to vanraj soon both know each other quite well , vanraj was worried for maaya 2 

Ab anupama America ja rahi hai, kavya pregnant so according vanraj men have needs , vanraj ki kuch zyada hi needs hai or maaya ke needs bhi control ke bahar ja rahe hai so who knows😆

Maaya ko apne Ghar ka rasta dekhane wali anupama devi hi hai 

Anupama will never look after anuj kids as uski udaan pending hai varna CA would never be ignored but vanraj ke baccho ko pyar kaise na mile so she will become badi ma of vanraj kids only

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 10 months ago

Maya is still there qki abhi tak creatives and writers ki koi ek rai nhi bann oaa rhi hai usko expose kaisey krna hai 🤣

Sabr ka imteehan liya jaa rha hai 😂

Originally posted by hinz

Why is everyone entertaining her?

So much that she is now considered a part of the family?

Why is Anuj not filing for sole custody(though I have very less knowledge about the rules) 

Why is Anuj telling her off when it comes to Anupamaa yet letting her get away with the nonsense she spews?

Why is Anupamaa freaking out to enter the house she left willingly?

Why can’t she see what Maaya is playing at? instead she’s playing victim and letting Maaya walk over her? I know being a doormat is in her nature but didnt she claim to have overcome that trait?

Maaya’s existence in the show makes no sesne at all, she is the most forced antagonist I have ever seen!

Have you read about black holes? Anything past their event horizon get sucked in and becomes a part of it

Shah family and house is like that. Any character who comes in contact, for whatever reason, from bhairavi to anuj to dimpy to CA to anyone else, gets sucked in and cannot leave ever. 

Eventually all who get sucked in turn stupider and eviler. Every single one, including anupama and anuj. And they also become more and more codependent on Shahs and and have the compulsion to return to shah house periodically. And they also recognize they are all now same vicitms/part of shah house so they recognize everyone has haq to do whatever they want, so maya can interfere and say anything and so can Barkha and dimpy

That's the only explanation i can think of for what happens in this show

Edited by Harish111 - 10 months ago

Its so silly to expect anything sensible at this point but still I hope they show us even a ratio of 1/100 in terms of something logical in coming days 😭😭

I think  they will end maaya track after the wedding and start malti devi track ... 

That's what I think , but I hope they really end her track . I don't want to see her anymore

Edited by Historia - 10 months ago

Malti devi ko laaye hi kyu jab Maaya devi ko jhelna tha, I hope MD ke char ko sideline na kardein for their love for Maaya and her absurdity