Don’t blame the makers

Posted: 10 months ago

When the audience themselves like to watch this garbage and negativity then how can we blame the makers. TRP increased to 2.9 which means people want to watch this. Sahi hai, people boycott Bollywood for stupidest thing possible but dont want to boycott this garbage that they see on TV everyday. 

A sweet message to all the people (TRP Aunties) who watch this garbage everyday.

On a serious note, some people are forced to watch this crap with their families 😒 otherwise we wouldn’t even think of watching this garbage 😵

Yeah but ai don’t think that counts because I think it depends on how many TVs are on with that show that time. So it means more TVs were added last week. 

I don’t watch on TV. I mostly read written updates or just fast forward online but I am to be blamed for watching this crap. 

maybe last week trp aunties thought maan will be together 🤣

Jahanum mein 😈

Jo aunties trp mein contribute  nahi  kar rahi  hain Iska  Matlab  yeh nahi  ki woh  aunties  anupama  dekh nahi  reh rahi  woh tv mein na dekhti ho to contribute  trp ( as tv is only factor determine  trp )but woh  aunties  hotstar  mein dekhti  hai 

Waise is serial  ko trp aunties  hi nahi  trp uncle yahan  tuk  ki teenagers  bhi dekhte hain 

To sirf trp  aunties  trp  uncle  nahi hotstar  aunties  hotstar  uncle  bhi hote hai 

Anyway on TV drama > content 

Originally posted by Exasperating

When the audience themselves like to watch this garbage and negativity then how can we blame the makers. TRP increased to 2.9 which means people want to watch this. Sahi hai, people boycott Bollywood for stupidest thing possible but dont want to boycott this garbage that they see on TV everyday. 

See, to me this is just proof that TRPs are extremely manipulated. A show with such fluctuating quality cannot have same consistent TRPs. Star is the richest and most powerful media house. Their shows also get way ahead TRPs compared to their competitors

These TRPs are fake and manipulated (there are many ways to manipulate TRPs including the selection of which households are included or sometimes there are rewards for giving certain answers, you get free cable)

Its just like how bollywood awards have become. Its about networking and manupulation. When anupama OTT series nameste America came, it came nowhere near the same popularity (it was huge, but if you compare with same success as TV, it should have broken many records on Hotstar)  similarly Anupama show in not no 1 in OTT even among hindi shows, because OTT ratings cannot be manipulated

Edited by Harish111 - 10 months ago