ADI IS THE BEACON OF SANITY………

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

IN that otherwise gobbledygook we are being served with. Looks like they are done with changing diapers, now on to young children. Kya pata, next we get to watch how to deal with adolescents and teens, so on and so forth…….

Nanny Viaan gets sympathized by Katha for being a nanny/daddy by night and CEO by day and hence his comforts looked after, such as dimming the lights, keeping the room cool and engagements postponed. He even got reprimanded that he didn’t get “ maternity leave”🤣All this for taking care of the baby for ONE NIGHT😔 He somehow became a model nanny/parent after one night of work. I dont’ know what the writers are going for nanny, parent or what? What should a father ( or mother ) who has to continue to work every AM or PM and take care of the child the rest of the time feel? I wish there are many Kathas  empathizing “real” parents who have to do this NOT for one night, BUT for years with no end in sight. No parent gets the luxury of saying, mujhe sone do, I took care of the baby for one day☢️ It is like the enthusiastic students who get all dressed up to take on the world on Day #1, they would beat fatigue, sleep, hunger with coffee, junk food, books, cheat sheets and tools readyThe next day is a different story and the following week, they have joined the ranks🤣of countless weary souls roaming the hallways

Then the PTA group which constantly chatters, and people attend to those questions and comments as if they are on call and inbox clear Karni chaahiye, abhi ke abhi🤔 The whole episode from yesterday is nothing but back and forth messages, how they are interrupting parents’ work. Kya emergency hain ki, these people are taking all those messages  and participating in frivolous Q&As in the middle of meetings, conversations etc. Are these the model parents who are going to showcase behaviors of prioritizing tasks? They are argumentative, combative and nonsensical to say the least😡 

Are they telling us that these 8 yr olds could trick a parent into inviting a non parent into the group? Aur yeh bhaiyion and behenon Baath Kar Rahein hain, children ki safety ke baare mein🤬 I am a parent and would take the school thoroughly to task if I come to know that a non-parent has infiltrated the group and giving free ka gyaan in vacuum 🤬😡 Viaan is happily giving his theoretical knowledge in the group to parents who are thigh deep in the water while sitting on the banks, neither practical nor relevant☢️ Just by reading books, he has now become an expert? And then they are all feuding amongst themselves about difference of opinions😡 Iss group ka Maqsad kya hain?😡 Our group has the group monitors who will slap on your wrist if you are veering from the intended purpose of the group😡🤣

Now, Aarav and his 8 yr old friends are doing philanthropic work by pooling money, and yeah, I am going to emphatically say PIGS CAN FLY 😡I think the writers have completely lost their marbles which have rolled away down the slope never to be found again😵 

Parenting principles ke basis par yeh log love story dikhayenge? Or am I too whacko to think that there is still a love story coming 

Amidst all of this, ADI IS THE BEACON OF SANITY, 😎ek baar chamka aur chala gaya🤢I don’t know girls, how long we can watch this nonsense. I am only coming here for the forum, nothing else😒 Please find another show that is worth watching and we can all move over there

Here are the tags……… you know the drill

Edited by mili9 - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Mujhe bhi please suggest some good show I can't take it anymore, Our PTA grp run and managed by parents all being admins acting responsibly. Wonder whats going on with dhruv thaara.

Originally posted by: mili9

IN that otherwise gobbledygook we are being served with. Looks like they are done with changing diapers, now on to young children. Kya pata, next we get to watch how to deal with adolescents and teens, so on and so forth…….

Nanny Viaan gets sympathized by Katha for being a nanny/daddy by night and CEO by day and hence his comforts looked after, such as dimming the lights, keeping the room cool and engagements postponed. He even got reprimanded that he didn’t get “ maternity leave”🤣All this for taking care of the baby for ONE NIGHT😔 He somehow became a model nanny/parent after one night of work. I dont’ know what the writers are going for nanny, parent or what? What should a father ( or mother ) who has to continue to work every AM or PM and take care of the child the rest of the time feel? I wish there are many Kathas  empathizing “real” parents who have to do this NOT for one night, BUT for years with no end in sight. No parent gets the luxury of saying, mujhe sone do, I took care of the baby for one day☢️ It is like the enthusiastic students who get all dressed up to take on the world on Day #1, they would beat fatigue, sleep, hunger with coffee, junk food, books, cheat sheets and tools readyThe next day is a different story and the following week, they have joined the ranks🤣of countless weary souls roaming the hallways

Then the PTA group which constantly chatters, and people attend to those questions and comments as if they are on call and inbox clear Karni chaahiye, abhi ke abhi🤔 The whole episode from yesterday is nothing but back and forth messages, how they are interrupting parents’ work. Kya emergency hain ki, these people are taking all those messages  and participating in frivolous Q&As in the middle of meetings, conversations etc. Are these the model parents who are going to showcase behaviors of prioritizing tasks? They are argumentative, combative and nonsensical to say the least😡 

Are they telling us that these 8 yr olds could trick a parent into inviting a non parent into the group? Aur yeh bhaiyion and behenon Baath Kar Rahein hain, children ki safety ke baare mein🤬 I am a parent and would take the school thoroughly to task if I come to know that a non-parent has infiltrated the group and giving free ka gyaan in vacuum 🤬😡 Viaan is happily giving his theoretical knowledge in the group to parents who are thigh deep in the water while sitting on the banks, neither practical nor relevant☢️ Just by reading books, he has now become an expert? And then they are all feuding amongst themselves about difference of opinions😡 Iss group ka Maqsad kya hain?😡 Our group has the group monitors who will slap on your wrist if you are veering from the intended purpose of the group😡🤣

Now, Aarav and his 8 yr old friends are doing philanthropic work by pooling money, and yeah, I am going to emphatically say PIGS CAN FLY 😡I think the writers have completely lost their marbles which have rolled away down the slope never to be found again😵 

Parenting principles ke basis par yeh log love story dikhayenge? Or am I too whacko to think that there is still a love story coming 

Amidst all of this, ADI IS THE BEACON OF SANITY, 😎ek baar chamka aur chala gaya🤢I don’t know girls, how long we can watch this nonsense. I am only coming here for the forum, nothing else😒 Please find another show that is worth watching and we can all move over there

Here are the tags……… you know the drill

Twinklestar139 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

For anyone who wants to watch a realistic finite love story I would recommend watching Ye Pyaar Nahi To Kya Hai if you haven't seen it yet. It aired on Sony a few years back and it's very short and sweet around 120 epis but it stuck to its premise throughout its duration. I have nothing to comment for KA but Mili has accurately depicted my current feelings regarding the show. 

Edited by Twinklestar139 - 11 months ago
G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

I am so done with the show.On the verge of dropping it.

Shalzie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Twinklestar139

For anyone who wants to watch a realistic finite love story I would recommend watching Ye Pyaar Nahi To Kya Hai if you haven't seen it yet. It aired on Sony a few years back and it's very short and sweet around 120 epis but it stuck to its premise throughout its duration. I have nothing to comment for KA but Mili has accurately depicted my current feelings regarding the show. 

Finally someone who knows about this show! I keep recommending it but for some reason, people only like to watch current shows!

I loved that show, and watched it with my entire family. We binge-watched it and fell in love with the characters. I have been waiting for Namit to come up with something new. Based on his past choices, I feel like I am in for a long wait. It is sad that we miss out on talent on the basis of the crap which is being served currently.

Shalzie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have started Bade Achhe Lagte Hain  Season 3 as I know that it's a finite show.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shalzie

I have started Bade Achhe Lagte Hain  Season 3 as I know that it's a finite show.

is it any good; I keep thinking of watching but yet to get around to it. 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think Adi wld hv drifted apart from Katha eventually if he hadnt died. I dont think he knew this superior feeling, gyan spouting, sabka problem solving, jagat-kalyan devi hidden inside his bubbly fun-loving wife. Only Viaan being a saint himself can admire her. 

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalzie

I watched 2 episodes. Looks same rich boy-ordinary girl story. This pair was a hit in earlier season I think. Story is not too exciting. But I love Ram Kapur-Mother interactions and their bonding

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Twinklestar139

Ohh yesssss I watched this & it remain one of my sll time faves on itv. Context & settings realistic, plot gripping corporate cum personal drama, good dose of sweet but sensible romance, interesting side characters. Lots of poetry there too - not the ML’s own but he liked to quote famous Hindi poets. 

Edited by Bana - 11 months ago