Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

How did it last so long? Is Star biased towards Rajan Shahi?

The other shows on this channel like CM and GSMI ended abruptly with less than a week notice, why does this show get a month to wrap up🤔

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

The other shows on this channel like CM and GSMI ended abruptly with less than a week notice, why does this show get a month to wrap up🤔

deffo rajan shahi influence coz he produces the top trp shows on the main star channel 😡 i hate this though considering other shows like cm deserved a proper closure too

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't know about this particular channel but Rajan Shahi being Rajan Shahi undoubtedly holds a lot of power. Otherwise WTHA is another one of his crappy shows that has been going on for forever without any solid story.

No offense to the actors of course. They are only doing their job. 👍

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

I don't know about this particular channel but Rajan Shahi being Rajan Shahi undoubtedly holds a lot of power. Otherwise WTHA is another one of his crappy shows that has been going on for forever without any solid story.

No offense to the actors of course. They are only doing their job. 👍

The show shouldve gone off air when they turned Rashmi negative😡

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

The show shouldve gone off air when they turned Rashmi negative😡

Oh yeah, that was one pathetic move. 😡

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank God this show is ending. I tried watching this for about first 50 episodes, but, inspite of being Shaheer fan i couldn't take the regressive content and he was not his original self at all in comparison to his previous shows. 

I th8nk he will take a shirt break and Hope, he gets better projects, better content to showcase his talent ✌️ 

Viji 

anonymous1975 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It started very well but the whole Chaman Bahar story line ruined it! I was enjoying it before that story line. Also, the new Rashmi is soo sooo annoying, hate the way she speaks, have to fwd every time she comes on screen!

Oh well will miss the handsome Kanha 😉 and cute Nakul as well!

Edited by anonymous1975 - 11 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

I loved the innocence of original Rashmi, I wish they had focused on her love story with Nakul instead of making her an evil plotter.😡 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 months ago

This drama is dubbed in Arabic , and is about to start from next Sunday. Do you recommend it?