Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Mages

Rakesh ki situation is his parents only kya saanskar diya apne laal ko just look at him and his parentsšŸ˜”yesterday was worst his father dominates his mom he is fine with it. When parents are like that than what will kids learn. He has grown up in such toxic atmosphere. He did so many kaands but his parents encourages him laal laal karke. He is harrassing a girl but they see no wrong in him yahan.kiski galti hai its parents only in Rakesh situation. I was like waah kya maa baap haišŸ™šŸ¼

As for the above mention noone putting the blame on parents its the atmpshere they are living in with and how they have brought up in that atmpsphere. Childhood and Adulthood its a journey what you learn in childhood shapes up your life in adulthood people changes due to influences there is good & bad influences but again its human psychology people to people. People changes due to experience and influences 

I have seen documentaries how in childhood kids being abused or broken families turns out in adulthood it affected their whole life and even went into trauma or get into crimes Netflix pe hai those serial killers its gruesome. I can talk abt me because what my parents taught me in my childhood i still follow and carry it out in my adulthood and i don't get influence by people easily. Not everyone gains confidence easily especially woh dheere dheere se aata hai maybe Pari ko bhi dheere dheere woh confidence aaye to take.a stand for herself. Its high time now

Neeti ab rebel nahin rahi ghum hogayi hai woh rebel Neeti yeh new Neeti Bebe ki kathputli hai she listens to everything that Bebe says kaash dimaag khul jaye is laadki ki that Bebe is evil

Well again yeh mera perspective hai how i see the world thats how i am but your above mention is also respected woh bhi sahi hai

i absolutely agree that rakesh's parents should be blamed for his nature but ONLY his parents should not be blamed. I will blame 40% his parents but 60% him. N his father has many times slapped him also to stop him. N to explain my point, i recommend u to watch this Parineeti episode. https://youtu.be/kZZjigj2oUY in this episode, both pari n Neeti's situation r same. Both their families are pressurizing them to marry a boy whom their families have chosen. But watch both reactions. Complete contrast. Neeti very boldly rejects rajeev n pari doesn't say a word n agrees to marry varun whom she doesn't want to marry n pari's sister is also grown up in same environment but she is more strong. My point is that in adulthood, 40% blame should be on parents but 60% is on the person himself/herself for their decisions. Now Neeti has changed unrealistically for trps, i hope she becomes old neeti again

Edited by Jazzkapur - 11 months ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

i absolutely agree that rakesh's parents should be blamed for his nature but ONLY his parents should not be blamed. I will blame 40% his parents but 60% him. N his father has many times slapped him also to stop him. N to explain my point, i recommend u to watch this Parineeti episode. https://youtu.be/kZZjigj2oUY in this episode, both pari n Neeti's situation r same. Both their families are pressurizing them to marry a boy whom their families have chosen. But watch both reactions. Complete contrast. Neeti very boldly rejects rajeev n pari doesn't say a word n agrees to marry varun whom she doesn't want to marry n pari's sister is also grown up in same environment but she is more strong. My point is that in adulthood, 40% blame should be on parents but 60% is on the person himself/herself for their decisions. Now Neeti has changed unrealistically for trps, i hope she becomes old neeti again

Yeh epi maine missed kardi hectic schedule ke wajeh se will watch it. Thanks yaaršŸ‘šŸ¼

Neeti woh abhi bhi rebel hi hai the way she handle Rakesh abhi bhi old Neeti baasi hai she can't see Pari in pain usko dard hota hai lekin Sanju ka naam leke Bebe manipulate karti hai naa to kathputli Neeti banjati hai. I hope she becomes the old Neeti again & teach Bebe a lesson

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago
nammytat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This current track has me thinking something, IF Parineet marries Rakesh, isnt she committing the same crime that Rajeev committed? I mean she is afterall legally married to Rajeev and she has not divorced Rajeev and now she is off to marry Rakesh..what is wrong with the Bajwa's?? I mean maybe Neeti doesnt know the truth but dont they??

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: nammytat

This current track has me thinking something, IF Parineet marries Rakesh, isnt she committing the same crime that Rajeev committed? I mean she is afterall legally married to Rajeev and she has not divorced Rajeev and now she is off to marry Rakesh..what is wrong with the Bajwa's?? I mean maybe Neeti doesnt know the truth but dont they??

they all r mad but muje sabse zyada shock toh pari ki mom ka laga. Apni beti ko itne bure waqt me chhodke chali gai. Isse achha usko apne sath leke chali jati or bhag jati

Jazzkapur thumbnail

rajiv-pari ki marriage abb sirf naam ki legal marriage hi reh gai hai. Court ke alawa iss marriage ka abb kisike liye koi matlab nai raha. Every1 have forgotten about this marriage

nammytat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

rajiv-pari ki marriage abb sirf naam ki legal marriage hi reh gai hai. Court ke alawa iss marriage ka abb kisike liye koi matlab nai raha. Every1 have forgotten about this marriage

Just like how quickly they forgot how much they loved the baby..I guess Neeti forgot how Gurinder wanted Rajeev to marry yet another wife who can have kids since she can never conceive..because despite knowing that that is her child she still wants to get rid of it. Isnt she treading towards Ekam's madness?

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Just like how quickly they forgot how much they loved the baby..I guess Neeti forgot how Gurinder wanted Rajeev to marry yet another wife who can have kids since she can never conceive..because despite knowing that that is her child she still wants to get rid of it. Isnt she treading towards Ekam's madness?

itv makers change any character n anything overnight just for trps. Neeti has actually gone worse than ekam coz she tried murder n killing her own baby. Ekam haven't done that.

Mages thumbnail

Even naam ki reh gaye they are still married whether Pari marries Rakesh or a good guy im future she has to get a divorce in hindu act its a sin to get a married girl remarry another guy again when her husband is alibe snd imfront of her and she did not even got a divorce. Yeh Bajwa zoo pagal hogaye hai

Mages thumbnail

I was laughing hard when gurinder was asking rajeev to remarryšŸ¤£Kaisi maa hai bandha ko jaan nikal rahi hai 2 biwiyan sambhalte huye aur maa keh rahi hai teesri laošŸ¤£Than all 3 stay under one roof rajeev to jaldi se marjayegašŸ¤£

Edited by Mages - 7 months ago