Neeti+rakesh Neetikesh

Posted: 10 months ago

https://instagram.com/stories/vishalsolankiofficial2/3114608466675810640?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA== i found this on Vishal Solanki stories. Abb jab neeti negative ho hi chuki hai n pariraj endgame decide ho hi chuka hai toh i don't mind neetikesh in future. Dono apne toote Dil leke humdard ban jaye n couple ban jaye thik hoga 😂 n this vm is so funny. Lyrics sun saathiya n video neeti shows knife to rakesh 😂

Vikram has a good chemistry with both Aanchal & Tanvi. Only Neeti can make scare the crap out of him and the high five was hilarious🤣Them as a team is going to be rocking👍🏼

Edited by Mages - 9 months ago
Originally posted by Mages

Vikram has a good chemistry with both Aanchal & Tanvi. Only Neeti can make scare the crap out of him and the high five was hilarious🤣Them as a team is going to be rocking👍🏼

Vikram? Vikram toh pari ke onscreen brother ka name hai who loved neeti. Rakesh's real name is Vishal Solanki. But personally I'm not getting interested in aanchal's jodi with anyone in this show. I loved aanchal's chemistry with shagun in kyu utthe dil chhod aaye. Her character vashma was very good. Actually vashma is very similar to neeti. Her role bondita was also good but i don't like pari. In kudca, Her chemistry with zaan was also good. Shagun aanchal pranali zaan gracy shared very good offscreen bond. her friendship chemistry with Gracy (amrit) was also good But her friendship chemistry with tanvi is better than Gracy.

Originally posted by Jazzkapur

Vikram? Vikram toh pari ke onscreen brother ka name hai who loved neeti. Rakesh's real name is Vishal Solanki. But personally I'm not getting interested in aanchal's jodi with anyone in this show. I loved aanchal's chemistry with shagun in kyu utthe dil chhod aaye. Her character vashma was very good. Actually vashma is very similar to neeti. Her role bondita was also good but i don't like pari. In kudca, Her chemistry with zaan was also good. Shagun aanchal pranali zaan gracy shared very good offscreen bond. her friendship chemistry with Gracy (amrit) was also good But her friendship chemistry with tanvi is better than Gracy.

Rakesh real name is Vishal Solanki sorry typo error🤣

I watched aanchal show the sony one too and Barrister Babu too but for short while but both the characters were good & stong. Pari is problematic character she is typical EK Mahan Devi whose sacrifices and silent can kill the audience slow death🤮Pari is more to her real life nature reserved and with little words thus could relate to her but unrealistic in terms of crying and gosh she is low in esteem she does not fight for herself i guess she is like that due to her father who never taught her when someone wronged you please fight & stand up for yourself

Aanchal has good chemistry with all her co-stars from all the 3 shows she has been and she is amazing actress too with a expressive eyes that attracts

I agree she has the bestest chemistry with tanvi. God Bless Their Friendship❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Mages - 10 months ago

Rakesh real name is Vishal Solanki sorry typo error🤣

I watched aanchal show the sony one too and Barrister Babu too but for short while but both the characters were good & stong. Pari is problematic character she is typical EK Mahan Devi whose sacrifices and silent can kill the audience slow death🤮Pari is more to her real life nature reserved and with little words thus could relate to her but unrealistic in terms of crying and gosh she is low in esteem she does not fight for herself i guess she is like that due to her father who never taught her when someone wronged you please fight & stand up for yourself

Aanchal has good chemistry with all her co-stars from all the 3 shows she has been and she is amazing actress too with a expressive eyes that attracts

I agree she has the bestest chemistry with tanvi. God Bless Their Friendship❤️❤️❤️

i absolutely agree that aanchal is amazing actress but chemistry liking is subjective. Some people like pariraj, some rajneeti some parikesh some vikneeti. It ok but yeah pari needs to be strong. I have seen many ek shows in which fl is mahaan but also strong n stand up for herself. Like yhm's Ishita, kasauti 1's prerna, kavyanjali's Anjali etc. Pari should also be like them

i absolutely agree that aanchal is amazing actress but chemistry liking is subjective. Some people like pariraj, some rajneeti some parikesh some vikneeti. It ok but yeah pari needs to be strong. I have seen many ek shows in which fl is mahaan but also strong n stand up for herself. Like yhm's Ishita, kasauti 1's prerna, kavyanjali's Anjali etc. Pari should also be like them

Chemistry lies in the eyes of beholder so we can choose like for an example SRKajol are legendary couple but not everyone likes them some like SRK with Juhi Aishwarya Rani Madhuri some like Kajol with Aamir Ajay Salman it lies in the eyes of beholder. As for Aanchal she shares great on/off screen chemistry with all her co-stars my fav has to be Aanchal-Tanvi❤️they are love

Well i can't put the blame on Pari not having self-respect or can't fight for herself. I will blame her family too like the first few epis how her father is so orthodox and conservative the man taught her everything including Gurpreet how to be a good wife and DIL but what her parents never taught her is how to stand for yourself and fight for yourself she always been dependant upon her father Vikram Neeti to save her from all her problems now Rajeev the only person who truly encourage & motivate her is Neeti but what Neeti can do when Pari's family did not taught her how to fight but instead sacrifice and endure all the pains coming towards you thats what women is abt. The family does not send her alone never taught her how the world is cruel. I am even shock that she has no ambition when actually she is a degree holder & college topper highly educated girl but no ambition instead wants to get married & have kids like her mother take care of the family be a housewife. Is this a dream? Marriage is part of life so does kids but its not heart of life,in the end a woman needs to be independant and self-dependant she needs to build her own future and all these was not instill in Pari. She is what she is now is due to her own family

The only time i saw her fought for her self-respect is when she gets to know Rajeev betrayed her damn she was a fire there🔥but than back to square one due to her sacrificing nature

Ishita Prerna Anjali etc they all had a strong family who taught them self-dependant & independant. Its all in the family

Chemistry lies in the eyes of beholder so we can choose like for an example SRKajol are legendary couple but not everyone likes them some like SRK with Juhi Aishwarya Rani Madhuri some like Kajol with Aamir Ajay Salman it lies in the eyes of beholder. As for Aanchal she shares great on/off screen chemistry with all her co-stars my fav has to be Aanchal-Tanvi❤️they are love

Well i can't put the blame on Pari not having self-respect or can't fight for herself. I will blame her family too like the first few epis how her father is so orthodox and conservative the man taught her everything including Gurpreet how to be a good wife and DIL but what her parents never taught her is how to stand for yourself and fight for yourself she always been dependant upon her father Vikram Neeti to save her from all her problems now Rajeev the only person who truly encourage & motivate her is Neeti but what Neeti can do when Pari's family did not taught her how to fight but instead sacrifice and endure all the pains coming towards you thats what women is abt. The family does not send her alone never taught her how the world is cruel. I am even shock that she has no ambition when actually she is a degree holder & college topper highly educated girl but no ambition instead wants to get married & have kids like her mother take care of the family be a housewife. Is this a dream? Marriage is part of life so does kids but its not heart of life,in the end a woman needs to be independant and self-dependant she needs to build her own future and all these was not instill in Pari. She is what she is now is due to her own family

The only time i saw her fought for her self-respect is when she gets to know Rajeev betrayed her damn she was a fire there🔥but than back to square one due to her sacrificing nature

Ishita Prerna Anjali etc they all had a strong family who taught them self-dependant & independant. Its all in the family

yes i agree her family is also equally responsible for Pari's lack of self respect but pari should also be blamed because many times people have encouraged n supported her also to take stand for herself like neeti rajiv taiji Chandrika even Her mother is herself now trying to force her to take a stand for herself but all in vain. N neeti's family is also orthodox. They tried to force to marry that's why neeti eloped from her house n followed her dream

yes i agree her family is also equally responsible for Pari's lack of self respect but pari should also be blamed because many times people have encouraged n supported her also to take stand for herself like neeti rajiv taiji Chandrika even Her mother is herself now trying to force her to take a stand for herself but all in vain. N neeti's family is also orthodox. They tried to force to marry that's why neeti eloped from her house n followed her dream

What is the point in telling Pari now when she is a grown up adult and married and have taught her all the orthodox crap during her childhood. She has grown up with that teaching now ask her to punch Rakesh she won't be able to do that lack of courage she has grown up with it. I hope she does all these bad bitter experiences she is facing is only going to teach her to stand up for herself only and thats when we will.see a new Parineet

This sagai drama god knows what is going to happen its more of Rajeev v/s Rakesh here🤦🏻‍♀️anyways they are entertaining dekhte hai dono kya karte hai kya phata sagai na ho drunk hoke dono ladh mar rahe honge with both PariNeeti stopping them aur Bajwa zoo cinematic thrills se action film dekh rahe honge🤣

As ususal khulasa sapne me honge actual me nahin hoga. Ab kaun hai agla list sapne dekhne me

The only thing i like in this track is Rajeev trust on Pari he has never done anything till date as a husband for her but this time glad that he did something for her and that is his trust on her

What is the point in telling Pari now when she is a grown up adult and married and have taught her all the orthodox crap during her childhood. She has grown up with that teaching now ask her to punch Rakesh she won't be able to do that lack of courage she has grown up with it. I hope she does all these bad bitter experiences she is facing is only going to teach her to stand up for herself only and thats when we will.see a new Parineet

This sagai drama god knows what is going to happen its more of Rajeev v/s Rakesh here🤦🏻‍♀️anyways they are entertaining dekhte hai dono kya karte hai

As ususal khulasa sapne me honge actual me nahin hoga. Ab kaun hai agla list sapne dekhne me

The only thing i like in this track is Rajeev trust on Pari he has never done anything till date as a husband for her but this time glad that he did something for her and that is his trust on her

ye kya baat hui? Ki agar koi bachpan me weak tha toh adulthood me strong ni ban sakta? Ulta adulthood me dimag develop ho jata hai. Khudki soch hoti hai. Real life me kitne log dekhe hai maine jo change ho jate hai. Confidence aa jata hai bade hoke. Situation ke sath sath bohot log change hote hain. Adult hoke aap 100% blame apne parents pe nai daal sakte. Iss logic se toh rakesh ki b koi galti nai. 100% galti uske parents ki hui? Aise toh duniya me har criminal bach jaega n uske parents jail chale jayenge. Adult me n bachhe me fark hota hai. N neeti's family was also orthodox but did not get pressurized by them. She became a rebel. 

ye kya baat hui? Ki agar koi bachpan me weak tha toh adulthood me strong ni ban sakta? Ulta adulthood me dimag develop ho jata hai. Khudki soch hoti hai. Real life me kitne log dekhe hai maine jo change ho jate hai. Confidence aa jata hai bade hoke. Situation ke sath sath bohot log change hote hain. Adult hoke aap 100% blame apne parents pe nai daal sakte. Iss logic se toh rakesh ki b koi galti nai. 100% galti uske parents ki hui? Aise toh duniya me har criminal bach jaega n uske parents jail chale jayenge. Adult me n bachhe me fark hota hai. N neeti's family was also orthodox but did not get pressurized by them. She became a rebel. 

Rakesh ki situation is his parents only kya saanskar diya apne laal ko just look at him and his parents😡yesterday was worst his father dominates his mom he is fine with it. When parents are like that than what will kids learn. He has grown up in such toxic atmosphere. He did so many kaands but his parents encourages him laal laal karke. He is harrassing a girl but they see no wrong in him yahan.kiski galti hai its parents only in Rakesh situation. I was like waah kya maa baap hai🙏🏼

As for the above mention noone putting the blame on parents its the atmpshere they are living in with and how they have brought up in that atmpsphere. Childhood and Adulthood its a journey what you learn in childhood shapes up your life in adulthood people changes due to influences there is good & bad influences but again its human psychology people to people. People changes due to experience and influences 

I have seen documentaries how in childhood kids being abused or broken families turns out in adulthood it affected their whole life and even went into trauma or get into crimes Netflix pe hai those serial killers its gruesome. I can talk abt me because what my parents taught me in my childhood i still follow and carry it out in my adulthood and i don't get influence by people easily. Not everyone gains confidence easily especially woh dheere dheere se aata hai maybe Pari ko bhi dheere dheere woh confidence aaye to take.a stand for herself. Its high time now

Neeti ab rebel nahin rahi ghum hogayi hai woh rebel Neeti yeh new Neeti Bebe ki kathputli hai she listens to everything that Bebe says kaash dimaag khul jaye is laadki ki that Bebe is evil

Well again yeh mera perspective hai how i see the world thats how i am but your above mention is also respected woh bhi sahi hai