Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutepigs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

That's the golden question honestly. The way I hope it happens is that Akshara explains to Abhir that they had issues and got separated when Abhir wasn't born and when he is older, they'll explain the situation to him for sure, but right now, like Kanhaji, he has 2 dads and they both love him a lot. Abhir is too little to understand why Abhi wasn't there, and lying about it right now would make it worse because his trust is anyways a bit stretched right now.

lagjagale thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think he will have to be told, even if just for story purposes. Abhir needs to hold Abhi accountable for what he did to his mother. He also needs to be mad with Ak for lying and depriving him of his father for so many years.

Originally posted by: cutepigs

That's the golden question honestly. The way I hope it happens is that Akshara explains to Abhir that they had issues and got separated when Abhir wasn't born and when he is older, they'll explain the situation to him for sure, but right now, like Kanhaji, he has 2 dads and they both love him a lot. Abhir is too little to understand why Abhi wasn't there, and lying about it right now would make it worse because his trust is anyways a bit stretched right now.

cutepigs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I dont agree with the angry with Akshara part. If he knows the full truth as you say, and then deprived him of his father, then he can't hold her responsible since she tried, but his anger and priority to his mother stopped him from ever listening. He abandoned the woman he loved, after she had a miscarriage, and never tried to check on her. Okay, 7 months later he found out she got married, but in those 7 months, he never tried to find her.

Abhir can either know full truth and be the reason of Abhi's growth and then that makes Akshara realize her mistakes and she brings the two together, or he can be angry at his mother and result in her growth which is then used to make Abhi realize his mistakes when he brings the two together, it can't be both together.

lagjagale thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cutepigs

I dont agree with the angry with Akshara part. If he knows the full truth as you say, and then deprived him of his father, then he can't hold her responsible since she tried, but his anger and priority to his mother stopped him from ever listening. He abandoned the woman he loved, after she had a miscarriage, and never tried to check on her. Okay, 7 months later he found out she got married, but in those 7 months, he never tried to find her.

Abhir can either know full truth and be the reason of Abhi's growth and then that makes Akshara realize her mistakes and she brings the two together, or he can be angry at his mother and result in her growth which is then used to make Abhi realize his mistakes when he brings the two together, it can't be both together.

Abhir won't be angry that Ak didn't tell Abhi (given the circumstances), but that she didn't tell him(Abhir). In all this time, Ak did have the option of telling Abhir. If Abhi can tell Ruhi about her father and how their relationship is, then Ak can also tell Abhir that his real father is elsewhere but Nav is his adopted father and he is much better. The situation is complicated, but from Abhir's perspective, Ak not telling him isn't right. So I fully expect him to be angry with her. Once she explains further, maybe he will understand her reasons or simply trust that she is his mother and did what she did for his own good. It's a lot to ask from a six-year-old, but all of this is. 

I don't think Ak will reveal the full truth that easily. It will be some story that is easy for Abhir to understand at this stage. So it really depends on what he learns from that. 

solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

While I think it can be looked at as if Roohi can be told the truth , the fact is there is nothing shameful or horrific about Neel dying .. and it is easier to tell that your father has become a star abd I am poppy .. but slightly more complicated especially when you yourself are angry and hurt to try and say your father and I separated for reasons you don’t understand and Nav is your adopted father .. not saying it cannot be told .. but big difference in circumstances and complications

Originally posted by: lagjagale

Abhir won't be angry that Ak didn't tell Abhi (given the circumstances), but that she didn't tell him(Abhir). In all this time, Ak did have the option of telling Abhir. If Abhi can tell Ruhi about her father and how their relationship is, then Ak can also tell Abhir that his real father is elsewhere but Nav is his adopted father and he is much better. The situation is complicated, but from Abhir's perspective, Ak not telling him isn't right. So I fully expect him to be angry with her. Once she explains further, maybe he will understand her reasons or simply trust that she is his mother and did what she did for his own good. It's a lot to ask from a six-year-old, but all of this is. 

I don't think Ak will reveal the full truth that easily. It will be some story that is easy for Abhir to understand at this stage. So it really depends on what he learns from that.