Posted: 10 months ago

Seeing the precap, it seems even Akshara was anxious about Abhir or Abhi since she came out and heard them talking.

I want her to now tell the truth to Abhir herself. None of the others, including Abhi, have the right to tell Abhir the truth. I don't mean tell him how his father treated her, he would just hate at this stage, but rather tell him that they separated and given the situations, she was never able to tell him the truth and he was too little.

Also, if Abhi tells the truth, it saves him from all the hate he should receive from Abhir when he finds out the whole truth, and he needs to get that hate to finally see his mother's truth. Akshara needs to be shown opposite of Manjari who hid the truth but still gave her son a father, while Manjari hid the truth and saw her son break every day. It is only Akshara being opposite of his mother, is what is going to open Abhi to the truth and make him walk towards redemption.

Abhinav might be an amazing father, and I don't believe in the whole adopted and real thing in this case, but he isn't the person who should tell the truth. He isn't a part of their story. 

Bro leave your hopes in the backseat, the makers are good at crushing hope

Hahaha open mein idea bhi mat do. 

I feel makers come to the forum read sensible posts and be like yeh toh nahi krna bilkul 😂

Originally posted by chaipaani

Hahaha open mein idea bhi mat do. 

I feel makers come to the forum read sensible posts and be like yeh toh nahi krna bilkul 😂

Toh toh mein aur ideas doon😆

We should then give the most irrational and illogical ideas.

Originally posted by Lostin90s

We should then give the most irrational and illogical ideas.

Nhi nhi, wo to pakka wo ideas ko reality bana denge fir

True. There is still so much scope to fix the mess they have created in a good way, but I doubt they will think that ways.

Originally posted by cutepigs

Seeing the precap, it seems even Akshara was anxious about Abhir or Abhi since she came out and heard them talking.

I want her to now tell the truth to Abhir herself. None of the others, including Abhi, have the right to tell Abhir the truth. I don't mean tell him how his father treated her, he would just hate at this stage, but rather tell him that they separated and given the situations, she was never able to tell him the truth and he was too little.

Also, if Abhi tells the truth, it saves him from all the hate he should receive from Abhir when he finds out the whole truth, and he needs to get that hate to finally see his mother's truth. Akshara needs to be shown opposite of Manjari who hid the truth but still gave her son a father, while Manjari hid the truth and saw her son break every day. It is only Akshara being opposite of his mother, is what is going to open Abhi to the truth and make him walk towards redemption.

Abhinav might be an amazing father, and I don't believe in the whole adopted and real thing in this case, but he isn't the person who should tell the truth. He isn't a part of their story. 

abhinav is the central person in this whole story.. he’s the father abhir thought was his ..so now he has to explain why he isn’t his real father and where he and abhir stand in their relationship.. to abhir.. abhinav is the most important person…he’s the one abhir said he can’t live without..so Abhinav has to explain; to him..that although they don’t share blood.. their relationship is still the same.. just now Abhir will have another dad as well.’and he’ll be lucky having two fathers who both love him very much,. Akshara may have to mention the divorce and how Abhinav came into their lives  ….abhir, Abhinav and akshara are a family..for 6 years…and this family should not be undermined..abhimanyu only came into abhirs life a few months ago..so it’s not right to say that Abhinav  is not part of their story.. he has been abhirs father for abhirs whole life..🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by Indira1211 - 10 months ago

I dont know.  For me, it needs to be Akshara.  They have anyways made Abhinav more important than Akshara for Abhir, which as it is doesn't sit right for me as the story is supposed to be of Akshara. Abhinav explaining to Abhir might make it easier for him to accept Abhimanyu, but the truth needs to be from the mother, the one constant in the story.  It is her who lied and made Abhinav the father, so it is her who should say the truth. 

Yeah, I really want that to happen too. But knowing Ak, it's unlikely. She will just interrupt the scene somehow to avoid Abhi telling, or Abhi won't say anything. But this is her son, who is crying and desperately looking for answers. Maybe for the first time, Ak will melt and offer the truth. The whole charade so far is to keep Abhir safe and happy. The truth would have destroyed that. But now, the truth will actually help Abhir come to terms with everything. So maybe she will tell him. But.....how is Abhi then going to answer the question of why he wasn't there?