I really hope Abhira ko goli lage is time

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I really hope Abhira gets hurt and yuvrajj and Armaan dono pagal ho jaye. Bada maza aayega ! Nahi to if armaan is hurt then pplWill again blame Abhira and story won’t move forward. I really hope this time it’s Abhira who is hurt while saving Armaan 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Either Abhira will earn half toffee by saving Armaan or by bringing back Rohit. But as the track is going and as the dialogues are in que it seems Armaan ko bacahegi nahi kisi aur fam ko. 

And these days Dadisa is warming towards Abhira, it seems she has started expecting from her. 

But in Sab main fufasa tho giyo. 

ag20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Looking at the previous and current episodes, Abhira will only get hurt, Yuvraj won't hurt Abhira directly. But I guess she will get hurt while saving Armaan like chachisa words - Abhira tumhe har muskil see bachayegi. I think she may get hurt very badly like end in a critical condition in hospital, that's why may be the scenes with Cousins and other people. Even Dadisa & vidya became soft for the time being.

Phupphasa is gone, Armaan won't be quiet once he gets to know he was the one who helped yuvraj to get from the jail. This even Madhav & Dadisa may not be quiet.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sias2

I really hope Abhira gets hurt and yuvrajj and Armaan dono pagal ho jaye. Bada maza aayega ! Nahi to if armaan is hurt then pplWill again blame Abhira and story won’t move forward. I really hope this time it’s Abhira who is hurt while saving Armaan 

Noooooo

There are other ways to move the story forward 😔

edited to adhere to revised forum rules

Edited by minakrish - 2 months ago
Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: ag20

Looking at the previous and current episodes, Abhira will only get hurt, Yuvraj won't hurt Abhira directly. But I guess she will get hurt while saving Armaan like chachisa words - Abhira tumhe har muskil see bachayegi. I think she may get hurt very badly like end in a critical condition in hospital, that's why may be the scenes with Cousins and other people. Even Dadisa & vidya became soft for the time being.

Phupphasa is gone, Armaan won't be quiet once he gets to know he was the one who helped yuvraj to get from the jail. This even Madhav & Dadisa may not be quiet.

Nope Phuphasa will be saved.. Yuvraj will be in Goenka's care so they might show them responsible indirectly for this instead.. smiley36.. Phuphasa ka time aayega but abhi nhi...

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

Nope Phuphasa will be saved.. Yuvraj will be in Goenka's care so they might show them responsible indirectly for this instead.. smiley36.. Phuphasa ka time aayega but abhi nhi...

Won't they know why Yuvraj was here? Phuphasa ki band bajegi. Lekin Manisha Goenka ka guilt trip shuru hoga ki jane anjane mein Yuvraj ko panah di. 

Swarna and Surekha se koi ummeed nahi hai. They'll remain totally unbothered. Even Ruhi ke chances hai to feel bad. Agar koi evil hai toh yeh dono buddhiyan hain. 

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Noooooo

There are other ways to move the story forward 😔

edited to adhere to revised forum rules

Naah lagne do Abhira ko chot. Armaan qadr nahi karta warna. For granted le raha hai. 

Abhira ko chot lagegi tab akkal ayegi usko. 

And i wish Ruhi ki galti ki wajah se ho taaki usko bhi guilt rahe. Soup scene proved ki Abhira-Ruhi ki bonding sahi se explore kare toh bohot pyaare pyaare scenes aa sakte hai. 

Edited by barbieflora - 2 months ago
Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti25

Won't they know why Yuvraj was here? Phuphasa ki band bajegi. Lekin Manisha Goenka ka guilt trip shuru hoga ki jane anjane mein Yuvraj ko panah di. 

Swarna and Surekha se koi ummeed nahi hai. They'll remain totally unbothered. Even Ruhi ke chances hai to feel bad. Agar koi evil hai toh yeh dono buddhiyan hain. 

Sanjay might cook up some story.. kaveri poddar might flip..humare jamaisa aise nhi hai...i hope its revealed to Goenka's that Yuvraj is killer of Abhira's mother.. this news will come in handy when they reveal about Abhira's mother.smiley36

. Surekha /Swarna might feel bad for a moment but kuch khaas umeed nahi hai unse smiley36. Ruhi ka toh pata nhi maybe she will feel bad but if her jholmate shouts at her then again she might change her mind..smiley36