I still don’t understand how wedding happens

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Here Armaan and Ruhi clearly like each other so it doesn’t make sense for him to marry Abhira just because of a promise smiley14

Unlike S3, Abhimanyu never liked Arohi, he always loved Akshara so them marrying made sense 

But here, if Rohit knows his brother likes Ruhi later on, why doesn’t he himself decline and patch them? I’m confused 🫤 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Probably Rohit will come to know after the wedding. 

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Probably Rohit will come to know after the wedding. 

Sach pata chalne ke baad bhag jayega wo  i hope Rohit is not like samrat wo dadisa ka fav potha hai. He should just ask for divorce/annulment instead and izzat jaane ki baat hi nhi hai ghar pe itne lawyers hai they can easily annul this marriage😂.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Par he is also lattoo on Ruhi naa 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

As if ruhi is some beauty queen jo sab ke sab ruhi ke hi jholmate haismiley39

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Krinya

If they actually follow Ghum, then yeh shiddat wala Armaan in a month be like "Roohi tum sirf meri achi dost ho". smiley36

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krinya

Per abhi tak yehi ho raha hai ,dono ke dono bhai ,roohi ko dekhte hi pyar ho geye ..smiley36, even roohi ko bhi armaan ko dekhte hi pyar, true love ho geye ,tabhi toh woh bol bhi rehi mere armaan, 🤭

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janecastle

If they actually follow Ghum, then yeh shiddat wala Armaan in a month be like "Roohi tum sirf meri achi dost ho". smiley36

Phir uska dost se college mein koi ladka dost benega toh armaan uska muh thod dega,🤣...na ..?Teri himmat kaise hua 🤪,meri dost se baat krne ki ..

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: janecastle

Vaada boy part 2 smiley36  Goenkas ki kismat smiley37 inki Saari betiyan ek hi admi ke saath phas jaati hai. Aren't they tired of the same story being repeated in every generation? 😴  

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Here Armaan and Ruhi clearly like each other so it doesn’t make sense for him to marry Abhira just because of a promise smiley14

Unlike S3, Abhimanyu never liked Arohi, he always loved Akshara so them marrying made sense 

But here, if Rohit knows his brother likes Ruhi later on, why doesn’t he himself decline and patch them? I’m confused 🫤 

did you watch ghum 1.  Well if you didn’t..firstly, Armaan will back away once he knows his family want Ruhi for rohit..and secondly. If he promises akshara to take care of abhira..then he’ll marry her.. and don’t worry..the writers will turn everything around and show Armaan falling in deep love with abhira ..and his feelings for Ruhi was being just infatuation…😂..they did this in ghum 1 and now they are doing it in ghum 2 as well. In ghum 1 after 10 years…Virat told pakhi…I never loved you..I only loved Sai.’ And here as well..in the future.we will hear Armaan say the same 😂.’’ And in ghum 2 as well..After the hero claiming love for the third angle for a few months..he was talking about infatuation yesterday..and they are doing the same here in yrkkh. Swarna clearly told today that obsessive kind of love that happens very quickly..doesn’t last,.lol..😂 and ŵe saw akshara and abhimanyu flashback. So lol..they made the lead couple of gen 3 have obsessive infatuation that doesn’t last..😂

Edited by Indira1211 - 5 months ago