Really hope abhira doesn’t fall for armaan even when he does

Langadkripa4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Armaan didn’t even let Abhira talk and say her side. The car didn’t even hit ruhi. Ruhi is really annoying, all she does is sit there with her teary eyes and not say anything. She has no personality.  She’s boring and irritating to watch. At least arohi had a personality.

Also even if the car did hit Ruhi, she wasn’t even the one driving it so how is it her fault. If you’re in the car with someone and they get a speeding ticket the driver Is the one they police give the ticket to, not the passenger. So why isn’t krish being the one everyone is upset at. They’re all just yelling at Abhira. She’s right everyone just needs a reason to blame her. 

Armaan and ruhi are the ones that are cheating Rohit and armaan has the audacity to say that where Abhira goes there’s trouble. Him and ruhi both say they can’t love anyone else, they aren’t cheating Abhira but they definitely are cheating rohit and armaan is so disgusting for that. His brother loves him so much. I’m happy it’s not the female lead that’s in this messy situation at least. No one can blame her for armaan and ruhi having an ema.

After the marriage, armaan was being really nice to Abhira so it made them seem like a shippable pair, but with today’s episode I would be happy if Abhira just leaves the house and says good bye to these good for nothing people and becomes a lawyer and finds a good man later and falls in love. 

Also suwarna saying that Abhira snatched all of ruhi’s happiness, What was that. Ruhi was marrying rohit before armaan married Abhira. Ruhi took her own happiness away. If armaan married Abhira first I could at least she a bit of her logic but ruhi said yes to this engagement first. Also suwarna could’ve easily told Manish that ruhi likes armaan and he would’ve stepped in and ended the engagement, he could’ve just said they don’t like the family or something. Suwarna supports ruhi’s love for her jeth and is fine with her wanting an EMA. I hope dadisa learns the truth soon and trashes the goenkas upbringing. And trashes suwarna the most.   

Once armaan learns the truth, he better ask ruhi why she didn’t speak up and let Abhira get blamed. And I hope he grovels for Abhira’s forgiveness and Abhira ignores him and says at least he’s not her real husband or even a friend cause he would suck as a real husband or a friend. And she should thank him for making her realize that you can’t trust people and that she doesn’t trust him to even listen to both sides so how can she trust him with teaching her how to be a lawyer 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wait wait wait one problem

They all know that the car didn’t hit Ruhi 

And they all know that Krish was driving 

He’s mad bc he thinks everytime she does smth it turns out to be a mistake and someone gets hurt 

he’s basically telling her that she can’t do anything without messing up…

what he needs to do now is learn to treat her right before throwing blame around her

I agree that the girl doesn’t know some basic things…but if that’s a problem then teach her instead of yelling at her when she messes up 

but Armaan and his family don’t have that kind of maturity 

Langadkripa4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh I must have missed the part that they all know.

This makes their reactions too intense for no reason. If they just said good nothing happened but just be more careful and look around before doing driving lessons I could understand and that would be a reasonable response. Instead they all are like stay away from ruhi like she did it on purpose and armaan goes and pours the drink she made for ruhi 

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Armaan was just below the belt today. The way he shouted at Abhira and told her to get inside the room with his big eyes as if the scare her was pure abuse. 

The way he reacted with Ruhi getting hurt, I feel both Rohit and Abhira should leave Armaan and Ruhi alone. These weaklings are the reason for everyone being unhappy. 

The amount of abuse Abhira had to go through since day one is unpardonable. 

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: livelytanu

Armaan was just below the belt today. The way he shouted at Abhira and told her to get inside the room with his big eyes as if the scare her was pure abuse. 

The way he reacted with Ruhi getting hurt, I feel both Rohit and Abhira should leave Armaan and Ruhi alone. These weaklings are the reason for everyone being unhappy. 

The amount of abuse Abhira had to go through since day one is unpardonable. 

Abhira should give absolute silent treatment to Armaan. He was too much. He needs to absolutely grovel to ask for forgiveness 

Ria23 thumbnail

Armaan makes the whole issue because if ruhi

Rohit is the right person if that even makes sense to create drama over that. Its not Abhira intentionally tried to hit ruhi. 

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Most hilarious part was Vidya scolding Abhira. She didn't shout at her because it was Abhira's mistake but just to prove to dadisa that she can control her bahu.

Ruhi and Swarna should have remembered Arohi because she died in a similar accident..and that would have made Swarna's reaction bearable..

Felt so bad for Abhira she was crying so much but she should have cried behind a curtain this would have been so much like Akshara and Abhinav thing...Abhimanyu was the one who used to cry under the blanket ..

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Don’t think that will happen. Abhira will fall in love with Armaan because he has been signed opposite her 

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good points, but sadly, Abhira is going to fall for Armaan sooner or later, because he's the ML. 

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today Abhira was super disappointing with pati dev jhaap. In Armaan's daaravni voice: ABHIRA!!smiley7

I know it's inevitable that they will fall in love with each other later on - BUT THAT SHOULD HAPPEN LATER ON!

Armaan's behaviour in the last few days should NOT make her soften up towards him. Seriously Abhira... In Ruhi's voice: KYUNNNN!! smiley13