Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Before leap, i just want one thing from the 'lead couple '...

Standing at two corners of the room and giving lovey dovey, angsty, whatever looks and showcase chemistry 😆

Edited by nikita05 - 11 months ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita05

Before leap, i just want one thing from the 'leap couple '...

Standing at two corners of the room and giving lovey dovey, angsty, whatever looks and showcase chemistry 😆

what else do you think was gonna happen lol 😆🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴😆😆😆😆😆 

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 11 months ago
nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

what else do you think was gonna happen lol 😆🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴😆😆😆😆😆 

Arre abhi tak ye corner wali chemistry nahi dikhi....

Not both at one corner☺️... seriously prohibited

But at diagonally opposite ones...kya mast ending hogi na🤣

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Behen, woh khush hein 🤣 Vanku ko understanding fans mile hein 😭 Itni Khushi Bollywood GIF - Itni Khushi Bollywood Partner ...

Haan that's true.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

Its funny how the show is supposed to end soon and instead of the focus being on giving good moments to the most loyal fans in the history of television, the makers are focussing on another old couple..

This is so good for the ML, u get to be the ML because the show is still about your love , dukh dard peeda while don't really have to have romantic scenes with FL since the show will remain focused on another couple whose coming together will happen because of you, whose love will be understood by you and FL because of the love that the two lead feel for each other..

Chit bhi meri patt bhi meri baaki FD is left with 👍

it’s terrible.  .they always do this nonsense,.we wait for months and here almost a year for the couple to reunite and give us happy scenes with their children..but they won’t do that. Itv writers are sadistic..they have an allergy to happiness ..they rather show toxicity so we are left with feelings of sadness .. the show is taking a leap,.we’ve invested so much time In this couple..they have 2 lovely children and we’ve been fed toxicity for like 2 years..so why can’t they give us one week of happy scenes 😡.. I really don’t want to see Sairat have a bloody brutal death …like they gave fatejo and imlie and her man… that will be just horrible ..☹️

Jyrubina thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

it’s terrible.  .they always do this nonsense,.we wait for months and here almost a year for the couple to reunite and give us happy scenes with their children..but they won’t do that. Itv writers are sadistic..they have an allergy to happiness ..they rather show toxicity so we are left with feelings of sadness .. the show is taking a leap,.we’ve invested so much time In this couple..they have 2 lovely children and we’ve been fed toxicity for like 2 years..so why can’t they give us one week of happy scenes 😡.. I really don’t want to see Sairat have a bloody brutal death …like they gave fatejo and imlie and her man… that will be just horrible ..☹️

But in fatejo and imlie atleast they sow reunion and some happy moment between lead but yaha to spolier hai ki sai run to confess her love and met with an accident and all 3 died in accident i dont know how if sai met in accident so Virat and satya kaise mare 😃😃😃😃

every story end after lead reunion but this PH introduce new family and show their reunion and keep separate lead and end this generation on horrible moment

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

But in fatejo and imlie atleast they sow reunion and some happy moment between lead but yaha to spolier hai ki sai run to confess her love and met with an accident and all 3 died in accident i dont know how if sai met in accident so Virat and satya kaise mare 😃😃😃😃

every story end after lead reunion but this PH introduce new family and show their reunion and keep separate lead and end this generation on horrible moment

[/QUOTE yes at least fatejo and imlie and her partner  were happy with each other for a while before their deaths..but Sairat have been separated since last year August ..☹️