Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Veer Keerat plot looks good. If show does not end abruptly due to ratings, we can expect good stuff hopefully. 

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anons4

What are these clothes    ... srsly... 

Anyway I am done with this ... what the upcoming story line is, it's truly horrible..

No matter misleading precap and the actual scene being diff... the main theme is still the same... 

It's pathetic ...

Sahiba ko bahar nikal kar kya karenge ye log .. she will be there only.. is story se koi umeed nai.. 

Wait hai to bas trp ka ... I never wished it to be lower... but this time I do.. coz this track and love triangle so close in your family is just yuck!!!! 

And if this does give them trp.. then I am out . .. ek simple story ko copy paste bhi na kar sake sahi se.. 

@ bold this is actually worrisome.all shows getting tro these days have EmAs or triangles. What is wrong with Indian audiance that they actually want to see such regressive shows

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

@ bold this is actually worrisome.all shows getting tro these days have EmAs or triangles. What is wrong with Indian audiance that they actually want to see such regressive shows

Kya pata, what's wrong.. Ema is a reality.. that much I am aware.. more common than ever in recent past.. but within family kyun dikhana hai.. there are other things... 

And sab show me bas yahi dikhao ye bhi jarori nai..

. obvi tmd is not at that stage where there is a cheating evident in episode . Sutle hints se finding it cheap.. but I am saying in general.. 

Anons4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Veer Keerat plot looks good. If show does not end abruptly due to ratings, we can expect good stuff hopefully. 

Yeah they are the only positives in the show.. 

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mickey.mouse

What does everyone think will happen this week in the show after the wedding? 

will he be nice to Sahiba ? Kiara designs will come out to be fraud???

I can't even predict but one thing is for sure. The seerat who actually was responsible for all the mess in first place, the one who dumped angad for his brother will get a royal treatment in Brar house and sahiba will be just doormat for both angad and seerat. She will continue her Seerat di jaap and continue to fight with angad in private and defend him in public

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I can't even predict but one thing is for sure. The seerat who actually was responsible for all the mess in first place, the one who dumped angad for his brother will get a royal treatment in Brar house and sahiba will be just doormat for both angad and seerat. She will continue her Seerat di jaap and continue to fight with angad in private and defend him in public

main ghum already dekh chuki hoon ab repeat telecast kar diya 7 baje .....ab ye ghum ki sasti comedy bana diya TMD ko ðŸ¤£

🤣

Ashviniv thumbnail

The fact that people are defending the ring scene saying he did it with no emotions? Wtaf.

It is like Virat fans saying Virat delivered Pakhis baby with no emotions (at least Virat supported Sai for a long time, especially with her career goals)

Ab toh Angad will sleep with Seerat , give some dumb excuse and people will be like Haan he was just checking how is Garry's s*x life, he has no emotions.

As far as I know and have seen no salesperson at jewellery store put the ring on any ladies ring finger. They ask the lady to check size or try it on other hand' s finger

He could have very well asked seerat to try it on or sahiba to help her. The scene just leaves bad taste in mouth🤢

Anons4 thumbnail

The fact that people are defending the ring scene saying he did it with no emotions? Wtaf.

It is like Virat fans saying Virat delivered Pakhis baby with no emotions (at least Virat supported Sai for a long time, especially with her career goals)

Ab toh Angad will sleep with Seerat , give some dumb excuse and people will be like Haan he was just checking how is Garry's s*x life, he has no emotions.

I don't understand the show it self...w/o emotions or w/ emotions that scene should not have happened.. in my opinion.. 

If it's happening then the intention is to show the ml as someone who gave hava to something that he should not have .. nobody in family is  finding it ridiculous is ridiculous too .

Darji ke ghar ke alag traditions hai.. apne samaj ke bahar shayad... 

Where women cannot work .. but men can play ring ring ring with... saali in this case coz that's what they have shown.. baki aage kya dikhayenge kya pata.. cannot say it now.. dikhayenge tab bolenge wo bhi.. 

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anons4

I don't understand the show it self...w/o emotions or w/ emotions that scene should not have happened.. in my opinion.. 

If it's happening then the intention is to show the ml as someone who gave hava to something that he should not have .. nobody in family is  finding it ridiculous is ridiculous too .

Darji ke ghar ke alag traditions hai.. apne samaj ke bahar shayad... 

Where women cannot work .. but men can play ring ring ring with... saali in this case coz that's what they have shown.. baki aage kya dikhayenge kya pata.. cannot say it now.. dikhayenge tab bolenge wo bhi.. 

Aur Hansraj ko bhi bolne se Angad rok diya. Comedy bhi na mili , hansraj Prabhjot toh khade the mazak udane keliye.

hellodona thumbnail

As far as I know and have seen no salesperson at jewellery store put the ring on any ladies ring finger. They ask the lady to check size or try it on other hand' s finger

He could have very well asked seerat to try it on or sahiba to help her. The scene just leaves bad taste in mouth🤢

He is literally stringing along Seerat. He is giving her promises a husband gives his wife, defending her in front of everyone and putting ring on her while she stares confused. It feels like he wants both Monga sisters. People were empathizing with him for the fraud but isske toh maze hain, 2 women to give him attention. 

And Seerat will get severely shamed when she falls for him. Angad is the one who persuaded her to marry Garry , an abusive cheater promising he will always take care of her. 

Unlike Samrat  Pakhi where Pakhis husband was very nice to her, so is not the case with Seerat. That girl will obviously latch onto the first guy that gives her affection and she knows Sahiba and Angad are not on good terms, so no guilt of breaking her sisters home either.