Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

One thing I realized. Vankar kept this triangle stuff start for after Ipl. Just when Ipl ends, he started the triangle devar bhabi vaada nonsense.

So till date we were thinking he is following og show but actually he was doing time pass till Ipl to start his favorite topic.

Mickey.mouse thumbnail

What does everyone think will happen this week in the show after the wedding? 

will he be nice to Sahiba ? Kiara designs will come out to be fraud???

Ashviniv thumbnail

Even though I had misgivings from start because of the PH history, I still started watching the show cause of the cast and story felt different

I was in Angad's corner after the marriage fraud as he was truly the victim there. Till they gave us the SR episode

After that both the leads have been butchered beyond recognition and it's hard to root for any of them

Initially they butchered angad to showcase sahiba ki mahanata and now they will further butcher sahiba when she doesn't recognise angad ke 'badle' feelings for him and doesn't fallin his arms from get go. They now will show bechara angad 

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Even though I had misgivings from start because of the PH history, I still started watching the show cause of the cast and story felt different

I was in Angad's corner after the marriage fraud as he was truly the victim there. Till they gave us the SR episode

After that both the leads have been butchered beyond recognition and it's hard to root for any of them

Initially they butchered angad to showcase sahiba ki mahanata and now they will further butcher sahiba when she doesn't recognise angad ke 'badle' feelings for him and doesn't fallin his arms from get go. They now will show bechara angad 

Don't think bechara Angad. More like Sahiba being doormat and realising she loves Angad because she feels jealous of the attention he gives Seerat. 

Angad they followed og in all his anger and rape attempt but not in progressive thought about women in work place and never looking at his saali or giving her hints and promises he never gave his wife.

In fact in og they showed Khori making Riddhi starve for her affection till 300 plus episodes, she was never comfortable and no viewer found him bechara because he did insult her a lot in the beginning 80 episodes. 

Idhar Sahiba is already whining that he put ring on Seerats finger, og character would fix sister and hubby's marriage and leave.

hellodona thumbnail

https://youtu.be/Z76pbfRSO_A

Lmao. 2 sisters fighting for one man. At least Sai did not give 2 hoots about Virat. Kya hutiyapa hai. Please Vanku Sahiba ko bhagado udhar se, itna toh kardo.

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Will angad realise on his own how everyone including him behaved with sahiba on all the rasams and how everyone is behaving with seerat. Jab ke seerat had ran away from wedding?

Only manbir and indar seems to be having problem with seerat baaki sub to ekdum ok hai ye sub Jo chal raha usase

Good I was about to ask this ke what's manveer and inder ka reaction.. they are normal.. everyone else is just something I an not able to relate to..

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Don't think bechara Angad. More like Sahiba being doormat and realising she loves Angad because she feels jealous of the attention he gives Seerat. 

Angad they followed og in all his anger and rape attempt but not in progressive thought about women in work place and never looking at his saali or giving her hints and promises he never gave his wife.

In fact in og they showed Khori making Riddhi starve for her affection till 300 plus episodes, she was never comfortable and no viewer found him bechara because he did insult her a lot in the beginning 80 episodes. 

Idhar Sahiba is already whining that he put ring on Seerats finger, og character would fix sister and hubby's marriage and leave.

Ya I know angad is never bechara and sahiba is never dukhiyari as whatever raita they have pailaoed is their own making. Till marriage both were victims but now whatever happens with them is on them. They can blame the world and people will fall for it but truly there is not a single ounce of sympathy I have for any of them

Now I truly want the baweja's to rule the house

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hellodona

https://youtu.be/Z76pbfRSO_A

Lmao. 2 sisters fighting for one man. At least Sai did not give 2 hoots about Virat. Kya hutiyapa hai. Please Vanku Sahiba ko bhagado udhar se, itna toh kardo.

What are these clothes    ... srsly... 

Anyway I am done with this ... what the upcoming story line is, it's truly horrible..

No matter misleading precap and the actual scene being diff... the main theme is still the same... 

It's pathetic ...

Sahiba ko bahar nikal kar kya karenge ye log .. she will be there only.. is story se koi umeed nai.. 

Wait hai to bas trp ka ... I never wished it to be lower... but this time I do.. coz this track and love triangle so close in your family is just yuck!!!! 

And if this does give them trp.. then I am out . .. ek simple story ko copy paste bhi na kar sake sahi se..