Teri Meri Doriyaann EDT - 9 ||DT note P 122||

Posted: 10 months ago

undefined - Imgur (1).png

WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 9

Welcome to Teri Meri Doriyaann EDT

This is our daily discussion thread where we will discuss what happened in the episode. 

I would like to request all of you respect each other's opinions while participating in the discussions. India Forums encourages discourse among its members to take place in a healthy atmosphere. Please adhere to the IF Code of Conduct at all times. 

There are some general rules to be kept in mind. 

• Please use this thread to discuss the episodes
  • Please refrain from using any harsh, rude, or offensive language
  • Please do not bash any actor or character.
  • Please refrain from bashing or engaging in a fight with fellow members.
  • Please try and keep the comparisons and discussion with the regional version to a minimum

Tag credit: oye_nakhrewaali

Permission granted by LizzieBennet smiley27 Could this be made as sticky?

Aa jao idhar sab. Discuss karne keliye bahut kuchh hai aaj

Jija saali engagement hua aaj aur kuchh din main jija Sali ki shaadi bhi hai according to precap. Hutiyapanti khatam nahi hoti Vanku ki.

Angad ne Hansraj or Kiara ko chup karwa diya, ek shabd nahi sunna usse Seerat ke against. Sahiba ko same cheez boli jaati toh Angad Sahiba ko hi aur 100 line suna deta. 

Veer Keerat were silver lining in today's episode. Cute and funny, Veer got her sports shoes to change from heels.

I am so glad that Angad didn’t have any thought in his mind while he was checking the ring size on seerat’s finger…. Guys Angad is a Sunar/Jeweller. 

And precap was epic, so it’s Seerat who would want to start an Ema with Angad and not the other way round and Angad on the other hand is thinking about his wedding with his wife Saheba 😍 with Ranjha Ranjha playing in the background.

Yes in today’s episode it’s quite visible that he wants to give his marriage a chance.

Saheba being jealous is also a good thing, Angad thinking about their Anand-Kaaraj and Laavein is like a breath of fresh air.

Ok so there is a good scope for Sahan Romance 💘, I am hoping that they give good costumes to Saheba at least now. 

Heyyyyy Congratulations 🎉 we are in 9 the thread... 

True, loved today's episode 🎉🎉except Colors 🤮 worst dress is humari ladli sahiba... Other than that Episdoe is very nice.. 

Precap ::::looking forward too tooo good 😍😍🤗

Before people start bashing Seerat, if your ex lover gives you the promise that he will always take care of you and also puts the ring on your finger, any woman would develop feelings for him especially if current partner is abusive/cheater.

When will Vankar move on from jija saali , 2 sister one man, devar bhabi nonsense

Originally posted by Reader17

I am so glad that Angad didn’t have any thought in his mind while he was checking the ring size on seerat’s finger…. Guys Angad is a Sunar/Jeweller. 

And precap was epic, so it’s Seerat who would want to start an Ema with Angad and not the other way round and Angad on the other hand is thinking about his wedding with his wife Saheba 😍 with Ranjha Ranjha playing in the background.

Yes in today’s episode it’s quite visible that he wants to give his marriage a chance.

Saheba being jealous is also a good thing, Angad thinking about their Anand-Kaaraj and Laavein is like a breath of fresh air.

Ok so there is a good scope for Sahan Romance 💘, I am hoping that they give good costumes to Saheba at least now. 

True, I felt the Same... Seerat thinking about Angadh promise, about her happiness in barar mansion I. Don't this it's going to be EMA for now... Garry might change unless PH KILLS HIS CHARECTAR and start but she will create problems in Sahiba life unless sahiba realizes what is her sister.. Let see

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 10 months ago

At least they did not play the tmd sad music during ring exchange. Lmao Angad calmly put ring on exs/saali's/bhabi's finger while everyone else is shocked.

Originally posted by arnavkushi14

True, I felt the Same... Seerat thinking about Angadh promise, about her happiness in barar mansion I. Don't this it's going to be EMA for now... Garry might change unless PH KILLS HIS CHARECTAR and start but she will create problems in Sahiba life unless sahiba realizes what is her sister.. Let see

Oh indefinitely Seerat will create problems, she is a greedy narcissist. She was always a grey character now she will be the antagonist. 

When seerat will see Angad & Saheb’s coming close, she wouldn’t like it. She is pining for Angad now.

After so much negativity in the show and in this forum, something positive came up. 

Glad 😀 

The beginning  conversation was best part. I liked how gentle he was with Sahiba , did not manhandle or forcefully stop her. She was gusse Main aag Babula 

It was a call back to the pag phera days with role reversal.

Originally posted by hellodona

At least they did not play the tmd sad music during ring exchange. Lmao Angad calmly put ring on exs/saali's/bhabi's finger while everyone else is shocked.

anagdh is very causal he is checking size..may be by the end of this marriage Sahiba frustration will come out let see..she told I can not act let see..