Anupamaa

Seggs is the healthy boundary

Jefen thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Lol! So, as long as you don't have seggs with her, you are not a cheater.

Like seriously? I mean why would Anuj not tell Anupama about the situation? You stay with a woman and take care of her a whole month while your wife cries and mourns every single moment and you still think you haven't cheated just coz you didn't have seggs with her?

So for Anuj, Maaya and CA's pain was more important than his own wife? He only expected her to be ghussa? Wow... What if Anupama had committed suicide in this one month? She has been a divorcee prior to marrying him. Just imagine the pain, agony and especially humiliation, a woman would face in this kinda situation?

I don't understand why Maaya and CA are more important to Anuj? Why is CA more important has been my question from the beginning? Yes, coz of children, parents fight, they argue and all that. But here CA wasn't even death. Anyway, that topic is a history now.

Let's focus on Maaya now. Understood that CA needs her biological mother, but her biological mother needs treatment more than Anuj. Also, Anupama needs Anuj too. Is Anuj thinking about that? Is Anuj okay with Anupama crying and burning in her agony but not okay with Maaya suffering?

Anupama is shit in many areas. I dislike her many times but she doesn't deserve this.

To hell with this serial!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheCriticiser thumbnail

Maaya has either hypnotised Anooj or they both smoke Class A Drugs together and as a result Anooj has lost all his brain cells. In fact Maaya was in hospital as she consumed too much and her partner Anooj was taking care of her. Isliye he won’t tell MAA the truth nayi toh badnami hogi uski 🤪

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Because makers don't like anuj so to show   him in  bad light they introduce maaya. 

Edited by Historia - 11 months ago
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Anuj needs to get some education. 

Cheating doesn't only involve seggs with another woman. 

Its by EVERYTHING he did since he left home n took a step into Maaya's realm, despite being aware that that vamp holds a strong level of feelings for him. 

Who does that btw????

He voluntarily walked into this quicksand.

Suffer now. 

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Anuj is disgusting.😵

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Seggs bhi ho jaayega..

Maya is planning to lootofy anuj's izzat n making his room permanently hers.

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Seggs does not even matter anymore, he might as well have🙄

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: naaznin

Seggs bhi ho jaayega..

Maya is planning to lootofy anuj's izzat n making his room permanently hers.

Of course Maaya has this on her menu card. 

She isn't enough satisfied by 'owning' Anuj. 

She won't feel any better being in guest room in Kapadia House

Her next step will be landing in the master's bedroom. 

Then shaadi. 

How long does she plan to live in such kind of insecurity? 

Ke kab Anupamaa aur Anuj mil rahe hai? uska Sach ka khulasa hua hai ya nahin? Anuj kuch to bol lega toh nahin? 

How long will she live in fear? 

Dancer ki life jee liya, tramp ke life jee liya, psychotic lover ki life enjoy karr rahi hai...ab patni ki luft aur sukh to apne naseeb mein likhwana hi padega. 

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Same my question how important CA to Anuj. 

I'm not say you leave m but u also can't leave anupama 

M is not Anuj responsibility but Anupama have because you marry her if he think for CA then also he thinks for anupama 

After yesterday episode i m really think saari Anuj ki baatein vaade n kasame r fake n lies. 

Ab na koi poetry n na koi bhi baat ki koi value nahi hai Anuj ki. 

N after today episode anupama ke bhashan ki bhi koi value khatam 

1st usse sab chahiye tha ab sirf dreams 

Ist usse two two Ghar sabhalna the ab apna husband bhi nahi chahiye 

Anuj itna dumb kese ho gaya not understand 

Means maya ko sirf maan ko saath dekh kar P Attack aata hai yeh baat samhaj ne Wali hai. Anuj not nursing m 24/7 if she harm ca then what? 

Means kal se my mind is boiling like seriously 🤬

hoshiyaar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jefen

Lol! So, as long as you don't have seggs with her, you are not a cheater.

Like seriously? I mean why would Anuj not tell Anupama about the situation? You stay with a woman and take care of her a whole month while your wife cries and mourns every single moment and you still think you haven't cheated just coz you didn't have seggs with her?

So for Anuj, Maaya and CA's pain was more important than his own wife? He only expected her to be ghussa? Wow... What if Anupama had committed suicide in this one month? She has been a divorcee prior to marrying him. Just imagine the pain, agony and especially humiliation, a woman would face in this kinda situation?

I don't understand why Maaya and CA are more important to Anuj? Why is CA more important has been my question from the beginning? Yes, coz of children, parents fight, they argue and all that. But here CA wasn't even death. Anyway, that topic is a history now.

Let's focus on Maaya now. Understood that CA needs her biological mother, but her biological mother needs treatment more than Anuj. Also, Anupama needs Anuj too. Is Anuj thinking about that? Is Anuj okay with Anupama crying and burning in her agony but not okay with Maaya suffering?

Anupama is shit in many areas. I dislike her many times but she doesn't deserve this.

To hell with this serial!!!!!

She doesn't deserve this but the writers have to show udaan now so the current relations have to put in same category as the shahs.

Udaan wont be glorified or considered successful if she was shown being successful at her relationships simultaneously. Anupamaa has totally failed her multiple matkaa challenge- particularly the kapadia matkeys (little too heavy than the shahs matkeys). Now she will break the new Kapadia matkas and take off her glorified Udaan.....

we all know all her past udaans- chidiya Urd, tota Urd, Anupamaa Urd but return back to Shahs. So history will repeat itself.

Edited by hoshiyaar - 11 months ago