Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 28 May 2023

Posted: 10 months ago

Episode begins at Mandir where Anuj is narrating his manjoori to her . He states how he was very guilty and apologises for not calling her up or informing her about his situation, he had broken her heart n he apologises profusely , he falls at her feet n with joined hands weeps n seeks forgiveness. He declares he had not betrayed her or cheated her, he loved her n will love her all his life and future lives . He was here n will remain hers for ever, he could not love anyone else. He has never crossed his lines with Maaya, he was just taking care of her 7ntil she improved . 

Anupama wipes his tears and asks him to stand up . Anuj then shares  how Maaya was manually sick and she had indulged in self harm and harmed CA too, he could not leave his CA with her alone . Maaya would have done something worse to herself or CA had he left them and come off. 
Anuj says how he wanted to be with Anupama and nothing else but circumstances were not permitting. Anupama hugs him and calms n consoles him, she too loved him and never doubted him. She understood his majboori . She states if she was there in his place she too might have done the same thing .

At KM Barkha and Maaya are pacing the floor , restlessly, both are jittery, and panicking about their own issues with Anuj. 
They both attack eachother and argue . Finally Maaya forces Barkha to call up her husband and asks him where were they . 

Ankush is seen sitting relaxed on a park bench and receives Barkha’s call. He beats about the bush and states about business problems and reveals nothing about their location or Anuj. He smiles as he cuts the line .

At Mandir Anu then asks what should they do now . Anupama replies that destiny had opened a path before him n forced him to walk on that . Similarly destiny had opened a path before her n she would now had to walk that path. 

She disengages from.Anuj n picks up her bag n walks away. 

Anuj follows her in the car and both 9ver hear the ruckus Maaya was creating at SH .

Precap.

Maaya is at SH, she creates ruckus staring that Anupama was not here n neither had Anuj reached home . Both were missing together it means they were together . All become thoughtful . Maaya accuses Anupama of chasing after Anuj..”haath dhoke mere Anuj ke peechey padi hai” She wants to snatch Anuj from me !!

Vanraj fumes with fury on hearing this and shuts up Maaya .

He had had enough and retorts that it was not Anupama but Anuj who was running after Anupama. “Na Anupama Anuj  ke peechhey padi hai aur na hi Anupama ko Anuj ki zaroorat hai” 
Maaya is stunned .

Edited by Sutapasima - 10 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Precap looks interesting as Anuj is chasing Anu in car right? Did I watch it correctly 🤣

Hope Anuj says the same words to Anupama that you have chosen your path now you walk on kt, I will take care of myself - when he comes to know of Anu’s vachan to Vanraj of taking lifetime zimmedari of Baa Bapuji 

Infact he should have said this to her long back when she used to keep running to Shah house saying aati jati rahungi

She was happy to stay back for those who never let her fly and chopped her wings hut she is not willing to give a helping hand in situation and for someone who always wanted her to fly, has done innumerable favors to her and is the only person genuinely happy for her so called Udaan

Dekhte hain kya hoga, Maya ki harkton se lgta hai khud hi sach bol degi 🤣🤣

Originally posted by Dee-Dee

Hope Anuj says the same words to Anupama that you have chosen your path now you walk on kt, I will take care of myself - when he comes to know of Anu’s vachan to Vanraj of taking lifetime zimmedari of Baa Bapuji 

Infact he should have said this to her long back when she used to keep running to Shah house saying aati jati rahungi

She was happy to stay back for those who never let her fly and chopped her wings hut she is not willing to give a helping hand in situation and for someone who always wanted her to fly, has done innumerable favors to her and is the only person genuinely happy for her so called Udaan

Maanna padega itni bekar script 🤮🤮 Ekta ko peechay chhod diya bakwasgiri mein 

But why i feel something is off in the episodes of so called Mahasaptah, something is missing apart from the script of course 

Maya and vanraj 🤣 are they for real ?🤣 

though one shouldn't ask this question after seeing so many episodes of them but still 🤣 

Anuj is disgusting. He is now stalking Anulamaa. He wants her to keep waiting for him as he **** his mistress.

Anuj said today he doesn't have any physical relationship with maaya, he is just talking care of her for choti 's sake just like anupamaa always does for vanraj  

Both maan are toxic so why only blame puppy?

PSA : In real life if someone threatens self harm 

A) its not your responsibility, you can never be responsible for and control what other adults do and no law expects you to, even if you are related, let alone for a stranger, you can try helping as a friend and advice but that's the extent of your responsibility. Don't feel guilty, you cannot control anyone else's actions

and B) the clear solution is to call law enforcement agencies and hospitals who will commit such a person and monitor them. They will also likely take away any children they have. This is also the only true way you can ensure such a person gets help and is not able to self harm.

Edited by Harish111 - 10 months ago
Originally posted by Dee-Dee

It’s great that Anupama wants to go after her dreams. But yeah she would give up her dream in a heartbeat for ex-in-laws, yet she does not even want to try to work something else out with the person she claims to love the most. Shows how little Anuj means to her compare to ex-in-laws. I’m not saying Anupama should give up her dream but man .. her making the decision to leave Anuj just like that without any further discussion just has me a little bit confused about her true feelings for Anuj.

Edited by HappySmiles - 10 months ago