Anupamaa

Anuj slept with maya?

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 months ago

WTH..

Did anuj slept with maya 😱😱Or Maya spiked his drink. What complete nonsense.

Why was he apologising like that πŸ₯Ί

Edited by naaznin - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: naaznin

WTH..

Did anuj slept with maya 😱😱Or Maya spiked his drink. What complete nonsense.

Why was he apologising like that πŸ₯Ί

I bet he didn't share same bed as hers.

Why?

Maaya is into 'dola re dola re' period of time...i mean 2000's songs.

N we all know Anuj is a big fan of 80's and 90's. 

It can't work. Background music won't create the moment. 

poobaniparvati9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Don't think so. Think he's apologizing for not coming back, being with Maaya and parading her around openly and hurting her like this etc. And I think he's not yet told her the real reason which is why she reacted like that. 

I really hope it's not what you're saying, that's really disgusting.

naaznin thumbnail
Originally posted by: poobaniparvati9

Don't think so. Think he's apologizing for not coming back, being with Maaya and parading her around openly and hurting her like this etc. And I think he's not yet told her the real reason which is why she reacted like that. 

I really hope it's not what you're saying, that's really disgusting.

Anupama was saying she won't conclude he cheated her until unless he tell her reality.But now she concluded he gave her "adhikaar" to Maya. So he told her what happened that day ..And what could giving wife's adhikar mean.

Either anuj has promised Maya togetherness or has slept with her. 

In both ways it's cheating.

Edited by naaznin - 11 months ago
naaznin thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehr05

I bet he didn't share same bed as hers.

Why?

Maaya is into 'dola re dola re' period of time...i mean 2000's songs.

N we all know Anuj is a big fan of 80's and 90's. 

It can't work. Background music won't create the moment. 

Matlab?

It could also mean sitting at the puja with her, taking her to Kapadia mansion, her being his +1 at this wedding, dancing with her and all that right? She was even wondering to herself about how he could take her to KM because it was their house. But could also be that he promised to marry her for some reason. His "majboori".

I don't think he slept with her though, there's no excuse for that. And if she mixed something in his drink and slept with him, that's RAPE. I don't think they can go down that road, they made her a molester but can they make her a rapist? Amazing progressive show, a victim of forced prostitution who was raped everyday forces herself on men, and drugs them to sleep with her? Amazing DKP πŸ‘ 

naaznin thumbnail
Originally posted by: poobaniparvati9

It could also mean sitting at the puja with her, taking her to Kapadia mansion, her being his +1 at this wedding, dancing with her and all that right? She was even wondering to herself about how he could take her to KM because it was their house. But could also be that he promised to marry her for some reason. His "majboori".

I don't think he slept with her though, there's no excuse for that. And if she mixed something in his drink and slept with him, that's RAPE. I don't think they can go down that road, they made her a molester but can they make her a rapist? Amazing progressive show, a victim of forced prostitution who was raped everyday forces herself on men, and drugs them to sleep with her? Amazing DKP πŸ‘ 

I feel Maya could have asked sampat to act like taking Maya n anu into prostitution or called anu nazayaz. Because of which anuj may have promised marriage to maya.

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Adhikar is not always sleeping together, maaya is openly showing her right on anuj which he is not stopping also 

Maaya is acting as a wife of anuj , he 2 is caring about her openly . It anupama's right to be anuj's wife 

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 11 months ago

But why will Sampat help her? He seemed to hate her and even said she's not what she seems and warned Anuj against her. I feel like he will come back soon when Maya has to be exposed, whatever she is up to. 

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

If anuj had slept with maaya , why did maaya said soon I will come to ur room also as I made my place in ur life. Maaya herself will go & tell anupama she will be on cloud 9  but here maaya don't want anupama to know it something else

Maan will completely over if anuj will sleep with maaya , anuj character will end.

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 11 months ago