Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carljung thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Beautiful

Inki chemistry lajawab hai makers kyu nhi isko use karte hai.

tulip.johar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is so so beautiful Shweta! โค๏ธโค๏ธJust when I think it can't get any better in capturing ViDev's moments, you bowl us over with another mesmerizing VM.... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— take a bow lady, you have amazing magic in your hands... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I can confidently say that Iqbal and Rachana have the best onscreen chemistry amidst all current ITV shows... Wish makers capitalize on it sooner than later... 

But you, my dear, have done a great job with this VM... โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ kudos to you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tulip.johar

This is so so beautiful Shweta! โค๏ธโค๏ธJust when I think it can't get any better in capturing ViDev's moments, you bowl us over with another mesmerizing VM.... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— take a bow lady, you have amazing magic in your hands... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I can confidently say that Iqbal and Rachana have the best onscreen chemistry amidst all current ITV shows... Wish makers capitalize on it sooner than later... 

But you, my dear, have done a great job with this VM... โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ kudos to you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

thanks yr...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

han chemistry toh bahot dono ki beech but sadly makers ko family drama pe zyada focus karna hai, leads par nhi. That is their loss. ๐Ÿค”

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Great job Shweta. You bought some sweet memories to us. Now a days the whole track is in messes we miss the unique tale of ViDev. Waiting for part 2. Hats off to your efforts for doing this 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Revutty

Great job Shweta. You bought some sweet memories to us. Now a days the whole track is in messes we miss the unique tale of ViDev. Waiting for part 2. Hats off to your efforts for doing this 

is vm ka part two attach kar rakha same tweet mein. ๐Ÿ˜Š

hmhss thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Its just Beautiful Shewta! I watched it on Twitter when you uploaded it โค๏ธ

The lyrics and scenes were gelling in perfectly. Some songs literally feel like they were meant for them

Name_sake101 thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

This is so beautiful! Absolutely loved it. โค๏ธ