Know our Writers Forum waasiyon

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Hey guys 

This is a segment to know our Writers. My humble request to forum writers that kindly give your feedback on the below πŸ‘‡ questions. Just out of curiosity I made this. Please writers give your feedbacks. Also request our readers to read out and know your favourite writes. Apart from this questionare feel free to write what you feel. 

Please writers✍️ just take a look on this . Being a reader I am very curious 😁 to know about you guys. 

1. Why you feels to write for Vidhi and Dev
  2. Which is your favourite episode or scene or any moment of ViDev which you felt to see again and again
  3. Apart from Dev and Vidhi who all are your favourite who comes frequently at your write ups 
  4. Rate yourself as a writer. At  10 out of 10 how much you would like to give for you 
  5. Share what you feel when you get  comments from your  readers 
  6. What is your favourite area  of writing (a) Humour (b) Romance (c) Horror (d) Fantasy ( Mention other zones of interest also)
  7. Do you like to use your favourite dialogues of ViDev in your write ups 
  8.  Poetry, Shayari, Fanfiction, One Shot at which zone you like to write most ? Or do you like to try on another zone also ?
  9. What's the toughest task which you felt in writing scenes ? Showing emotions in depth, Depicting steamy hot romance, Making some one to laugh , Keeping the legacy of story throughout in an FF 
  10. Regarding your fellow writers what's your take on them ? What you felt as qualities in their writings which actually lacks in your writings according to you 
  11. For writing dialogues which character you felt yourself as struggling very much? If you wish please mention the reason also
  12. One thing in your own writing which you felt you are repeating always and you wants to change
  13. Do you consider the suggestions of readers and ever tried to write accordingly to their wish
  14. Have you ever tried to write ✍️ something apart from your usual comfort zone ? If yes then how you feel that time ?
  15.  Tag any one of your regular reader whose comments always encourages you to write ✍️ more ( This is just an optional question, I know views from each and every reader matters you a lot . Only if you wish you can answer ..)
  16. Things in your writings which you wants to improve ?
  17. Do you like to write dialogues of ViDev in Hindi or in English? 
Edited by Revutty - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revutty thumbnail

Tagging some more writers of our forum 

Revutty thumbnail

Shinika, Nany apna interview do jaldi jaldi 

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Revutty

Shinika, Nany apna interview do jaldi jaldi 

Thoda busy Hu Revu!!! Meri chotu sa dimag Manager ko bahut pasand hai. Kya kareπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Main raat ko dungi aapko interview.

Revutty thumbnail

Neha ji [loving 2 missing 2 ]Kahan ho aap πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Minami_koi thumbnail

Hey guys 

This is a segment to know our Writers. My humble request to forum writers that kindly give your feedback on the below πŸ‘‡ questions. Just out of curiosity I made this. Please writers give your feedbacks. Also request our readers to read out and know your favourite writes. Apart from this questionare feel free to write what you feel. 

Please writers✍️ just take a look on this . Being a reader I am very curious 😁 to know about you guys. 

1. Why you feels to write for Vidhi and Dev

Magiical chemistry of leads. 

2.which is your favourite episode or scene or any moment of ViDev which you felt to see again and again

Boat scene - promo

3.Apart from Dev and Vidhi who all are your favourite who comes frequently at your write ups 

Arjun

4. Rate yourself as a writer. At  10 out of 10 how much you would like to give for you 

5, share what you feel when you get  comments from your  readers 

Delighted and inspired to write better 

6. What is your favourite area  of writing (a) Humour (b) Romance (c) Horror (d) Fantasy ( Mention other zones of interest also)

Humour and romance

7.Do you like to use your favourite dialogues of ViDev in your write ups 

Yes

8. Poetry, Shayari, Fanfiction, One Shot at which zone you like to write most ? Or do you like to try on another zone also ?

Fanfiction

9. What's the toughest task which you felt in writing scenes ? Showing emotions in depth, Depicting steamy hot romance, Making some one to laugh , Keeping the legacy of story throughout in an FF 

Steamy scenes, humour

10.Regarding your fellow writers what's your take on them ? What you felt as qualities in their writings which actually lacks in your writings according to you 

Humour,  intimacy

11. For writing dialogues which character you felt yourself as struggling very much? If you wish please mention the reason also

Dev

12 one thing in your own writing which you felt you are repeating always and you wants to change

Hindi slang - I'm not a native speaker 

13.Do you consider the suggestions of readers and ever tried to write accordingly to their wish

Yes

14.Have you ever tried to write ✍️ something apart from your usual comfort zone ? If yes then how you feel that time ?

Intimacy - awkward

15. Tag any one of your regular reader whose comments always encourages you to write ✍️ more ( This is just an optional question, I know views from each and every reader matters you a lot . Only if you wish you can answer ..)

Sns23, monkish, dreamzz, namesake, hmhss, angel shweta and Everyone else

16. Things in your writings which you wants to improve ?

Hindi dialogues

17. Do you like to write dialogues of ViDev in Hindi or in English? 

Hindi

Edited by Minami_koi - 1 years ago
Revutty thumbnail

Thank you so much 😊 for giving honest answers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ πŸ™πŸ™ Dil khush kar diya aapne 

Chaostud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey guys 

1. Why you feels to write for Vidhi and Dev.    Ans - Beautiful chemistry between the leads which remain unused by makers most of the times
  2. Which is your favourite episode or scene or any moment of ViDev which you felt to see again and again.                                                     Ans - Too many... Khao gali, Rocky mere uncle ji, deenanath mistry, day 1 honeymoon 
  3. Apart from Dev and Vidhi who all are your favourite who comes frequently at your write ups                                                                            Ans - None
  4. Rate yourself as a writer. At  10 out of 10 how much you would like to give for you           Ans - 7
  5. Share what you feel when you get  comments from your  readers                             Ans - Happy, motivated
  6. What is your favourite area  of writing (a) Humour (b) Romance (c) Horror (d) Fantasy ( Mention other zones of interest also).              Ans - b
  7. Do you like to use your favourite dialogues of ViDev in your write ups                                         Ans - Yes
  8.  Poetry, Shayari, Fanfiction, One Shot at which zone you like to write most ? Or do you like to try on another zone also ?                         Ans - One shot
  9. What's the toughest task which you felt in writing scenes ? Showing emotions in depth, Depicting steamy hot romance, Making some one to laugh , Keeping the legacy of story throughout in an FF                                               Ans - To keep things relatable according to the characters, Not trying to go OTT
  10. Regarding your fellow writers what's your take on them ? What you felt as qualities in their writings which actually lacks in your writings according to you                                     Ans - Fellow writers have got great ideas and creativity. They are very consistent in giving new things without deteriorating the quality of their writing. 
  11. For writing dialogues which character you felt yourself as struggling very much? If you wish please mention the reason also.               Ans - Vidhi bcz she's supposed to be a 22yo but with a maturity of more than her age when it comes to certain things. 
  12. One thing in your own writing which you felt you are repeating always and you wants to change.                                                                   Ans - I usually don't try to repeat but i'm not sure about this one. Maybe readers'd be a better judge
  13. Do you consider the suggestions of readers and ever tried to write accordingly to their wish.                                                                        Ans - If its possible, sure 
  14. Have you ever tried to write ✍️ something apart from your usual comfort zone ? If yes then how you feel that time ?                               Ans - No
  15.  Tag any one of your regular reader whose comments always encourages you to write ✍️ more ( This is just an optional question, I know views from each and every reader matters you a lot . Only if you wish you can answer ..).                                                               Ans - I don't know how to tag anybody here in this platform πŸ˜…
  16. Things in your writings which you wants to improve ?                                                                 Ans - Dialogues
  17. Do you like to write dialogues of ViDev in Hindi or in English?                                               Ans - Depends on the situation in the write up, both i'd say

Revutty thumbnail

Glad to know about your views. You have answered everything so well. Thank you so much πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Chaostud

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey guys 

1. Why you feels to write for Vidhi and Dev: Because they have huge potential( both as actors and as characters and have the best chemistry
  2. Which is your favourite episode or scene or any moment of ViDev which you felt to see again and again The Navratri dance where both danced happily in dream sequence and Maa Milapini was happy to bless themDev Vidhi 5.jpg
  3. Apart from Dev and Vidhi who all are your favourite who comes frequently at your write ups : Chachi..... She brings fun and Gangulika / Gangs..... she brings out all my Bhadaaas!
  4. Rate yourself as a writer. At  10 out of 10 how much you would like to give for you: πŸ‘Revu tu akeli iss duniya mein jo khud ko award ke liye nominate kar rahi hai πŸ˜†.... As Nuksh writer I'll give 5...... As my IPPKND FF writer, I'll give 8 ( I truly try N bring best emotions out and believable storyline)
  5. Share what you feel when you get  comments from your  readers : Happy that they enjoy, motivated, sense of belonging, comradeship 
  6. What is your favourite area  of writing (a) Humour (b) Romance (c) Horror (d) Fantasy ( Mention other zones of interest also)....... Romance, thriller
  7. Do you like to use your favourite dialogues of ViDev in your write ups...... I use more other dialogues like chachi special
  8.  Poetry, Shayari, Fanfiction, One Shot at which zone you like to write most ? Or do you like to try on another zone also ? Shayari, Fanfiction and OS
  9. What's the toughest task which you felt in writing scenes ? Showing emotions in depth, Depicting steamy hot romance, Making some one to laugh , Keeping the legacy of story throughout in an FF ....... All of the above
  10. Regarding your fellow writers what's your take on them ? What you felt as qualities in their writings which actually lacks in your writings according to you.... All are wonderful, many make me laugh and enjoy, show pasand nahi aa raha lekin all write ups, OS, Bhannatgiri bahot pasand aa rahi hai...... I lack constancy in writing.... time nahi de paati
  11. For writing dialogues which character you felt yourself as struggling very much? If you wish please mention the reason also..... Dev! He portrays a complexity that's difficult to depict
  12. One thing in your own writing which you felt you are repeating always and you wants to change......: Haven't written much on NUKSH..... Mostly comedy and shaayari..... but don't desire to change it
  13. Do you consider the suggestions of readers and ever tried to write accordingly to their wish : On my TO Do list, yes!
  14. Have you ever tried to write ✍️ something apart from your usual comfort zone ? If yes then how you feel that time ? General writing about Life..... sometimes about our Itihaas Mahabharat, Ramayan..... I feel challenged.... sparks me up!
  15.  Tag any one of your regular reader whose comments always encourages you to write ✍️ more ( This is just an optional question, I know views from each and every reader matters you a lot . Only if you wish you can answer ..)
  16. Things in your writings which you wants to improve ? Countless.... ginane lagoon to din nikal jaayega
  17. Do you like to write dialogues of ViDev in Hindi or in English? : I am comfortable with both... hindi relates better with show

Ittu sa kehke, kaafi intriguing interview liya tune, Revu!πŸ‘ You have very good potential as interviewer and writer , both!πŸ€—