Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Revutty

Hey guys 

This is a segment to know our Writers. My humble request to forum writers that kindly give your feedback on the below ๐Ÿ‘‡ questions. Just out of curiosity I made this. Please writers give your feedbacks. Also request our readers to read out and know your favourite writes. Apart from this questionare feel free to write what you feel. 

Please writersโœ๏ธ just take a look on this . Being a reader I am very curious ๐Ÿ˜ to know about you guys. 

1. Why you feels to write for Vidhi and Dev am not writing for ViDev anymore. as always ITV show ended up disappointing me so got out of the ship wayyyy back.
  2. Which is your favourite episode or scene or any moment of ViDev which you felt to see again and again Dev's confession is my The Mist Fav episode.
  3. Apart from Dev and Vidhi who all are your favourite who comes frequently at your write ups NA
  4. Rate yourself as a writer. At  10 out of 10 how much you would like to give for you 2
  5. Share what you feel when you get  comments from your  readers happy
  6. What is your favourite area  of writing (a) Humour (b) Romance (c) Horror (d) Fantasy ( Mention other zones of interest also) i like to write conversational pieces with flashbacks
  7. Do you like to use your favourite dialogues of ViDev in your write ups NA
  8.  Poetry, Shayari, Fanfiction, One Shot at which zone you like to write most ? Or do you like to try on another zone also ? OS
  9. What's the toughest task which you felt in writing scenes ? Showing emotions in depth, Depicting steamy hot romance, Making some one to laugh , Keeping the legacy of story throughout in an FF Lol.... romantic scenes
  10. Regarding your fellow writers what's your take on them ? What you felt as qualities in their writings which actually lacks in your writings according to you all are great
  11. For writing dialogues which character you felt yourself as struggling very much? If you wish please mention the reason also Dev
  12. One thing in your own writing which you felt you are repeating always and you wants to change nothing
  13. Do you consider the suggestions of readers and ever tried to write accordingly to their wish yes
  14. Have you ever tried to write โœ๏ธ something apart from your usual comfort zone ? If yes then how you feel that time ? No
  15.  Tag any one of your regular reader whose comments always encourages you to write โœ๏ธ more ( This is just an optional question, I know views from each and every reader matters you a lot . Only if you wish you can answer ..) all
  16. Things in your writings which you wants to improve ? everything i am bad at writing
  17. Do you like to write dialogues of ViDev in Hindi or in English? Hindi

ye lo Revutty ji

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Shukriya Lady Dev ji . Finally ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ aap AA ji gayi. Missing your detailed description, your special threads on Forum .Also your amazing works. Thank you so much for taking your precious time and answering my ittu see questions 

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Shukriya Lady Dev ji . Finally ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ aap AA ji gayi. Missing your detailed description, your special threads on Forum .Also your amazing works. Thank you so much for taking your precious time and answering my ittu see questions 

ur most welcome dear... am really bsy with work and my korean dramas and then NUKSH disappointed me so bad that i am unable to read n reply to posts... just happy that you all are still enjoying this show...

Revutty thumbnail

Enjoy nahi kar rahe hein, bas maze le rahe hein track kee pathetic condition mein bhi comedy dhoondke ussi pe discuss kar rahe hein. Hope in any other show we will be in touch ๐Ÿ˜€ like earlier 

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Enjoy nahi kar rahe hein, bas maze le rahe hein track kee pathetic condition mein bhi comedy dhoondke ussi pe discuss kar rahe hein. Hope in any other show we will be in touch ๐Ÿ˜€ like earlier 

ok ok... majboori me jhel rahe ho lagta hai.

waise i doubt ill watch any itv show again... once bitten twice shy wali situation hai humari with hindi shows,.,. but if you get your hands on kdramas then do let me know i can talk about them all mylife.

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shinika

Wow!! Nany finally aapka darshan hogaya. How are you my Jaan . Kaisa hai ab aapka ear. Everything sorted right.BAs aap tag Karna bolke gaayab ho gaye hai par main tag karna nahi chod dia. Ab aa hi gaya tho pls come back with a bhannat os yaar. Missing your stories and the fun banter. Waiting to see you ..โค๏ธ

Me abb thik hu shinu..me too miss all the fun yaar...thank you for all the tag.me pakka padhugi n comments b dugi...likhne ka to pata nai yaar show se intsrt ud gaya he ๐Ÿ˜…pahle wale epi dekhu n aaye intrst to dekhti hu...par ha usse pahle tumhari story padh leti hu uske baad sabโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Revutty thumbnail
Posted: a year ago

Kahan ho aap ? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Aapki wajah se mein forum join kee. 

Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a year ago

1. Why you feel to write for Vidhi and Dev? I am a sucker for love stories. Not the mushy ones but the mature ones. I am drawn like a magnet, hence I am here. I love Dil toh Pagal hai, Bade Achhe Lagte hai (original), mere dad ki Dulhan and now NUKSH. The maturity in the love makes my heart grow fonder.

2. Which is your favourite episode or scene or any moment of ViDev which you felt to see again and again. They are many, but my favorite ones have to be Vidhiโ€™s confession, Satyavathi telling Dev that he needs to let Vidhi know about his feelings.

3. Apart from Dev and Vidhi who all are your favourite who comes frequently at your write ups. None, but I like Kaushik a lot these days.

4. Rate yourself as a writer. At 10 out of 10 how much you would like to give for you. I donโ€™t think I can rate myself.

5. Share what you feel when you get comments from your readers. It is absolutely amazing and makes me want to write more.

6. What is your favourite area of writing (a) Humour (b) Romance (c) Horror (d) Fantasy ( Mention other zones of interest also) Humour, Romance, Angst aur humara bhadaas. 

7. Do you like to use your favourite dialogues of ViDev in your write ups. Sometimes and sometimes a version of what they spoke.

8. Poetry, Shayari, Fanfiction, One Shot at which zone you like to write most ? Or do you like to try on another zone also ? FF, SS, OS

9. Whatโ€™s the toughest task which you felt in writing scenes ? Showing emotions in depth, Depicting steamy hot romance, Making some one to laugh , Keeping the legacy of story throughout in an FF. Story is the most difficult part, once I have the skeleton sketched out it becomes easier be is romance or anything.

10. Regarding your fellow writers whatโ€™s your take on them ? What you felt as qualities in their writings which actually lacks in your writings according to you. I love all most all the other FFโ€™s as well, I just forget to comment on them immediately. Qualities, each one has a different unique one, but I wish I could write like MINAMI or SRJ9.

11. For writing dialogues which character you felt yourself as struggling very much? If you wish please mention the reason also. Like I mentioned the story is the difficult part for me. One I have that everything is a free flow.

12. One thing in your own writing which you felt you are repeating always and you wants to change. I try not to repeat the same thing.

13. Do you consider the suggestions of readers and ever tried to write accordingly to their wish. Absolutely!!

14. Have you ever tried to write โœ๏ธ something apart from your usual comfort zone ? If yes then how you feel that time ? I am a lazy person, I love comfort zones. Comfort zone is my house, I stick to the topics I enjoy reading.

15. Tag any one of your regular reader whose comments always encourages you to write โœ๏ธ more ( This is just an optional question, I know views from each and every reader matters you a lot . Only if you wish you can answer ..) love all of them

16. Things in your writings which you wants to improve ? I am trying to change my style of writing. Would love to find my groove.

17. Do you like to write dialogues of ViDev in Hindi or in English? Both.

Srj9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 months ago

Thank you so much dear.. that's really sweet of youโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Minami_koi thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Thanks Monkish..Iam so glad you like my FF..

The feeling is mutual my dear friend.

Waiting for a bhannat OS from you soon.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ