Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

You answered everything so honestly and I am surprised that you would like to include Punjabi too . Though I haven't read all your works you mentioned my name as a reader which means a lot for me..Thank you so much LadyGaga. 

Revutty thumbnail

Very delightful and true answers from you . Loved reading them a lot. Keep writing more. You are really talented and wish to read more from you. Thank you so much for answering ๐Ÿ˜Š

Revutty thumbnail

Monkish๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Nany ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Please guys please ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ give your interview. 

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a year ago

Originally posted by: Revutty

Hey guys 

This is a segment to know our Writers. My humble request to forum writers that kindly give your feedback on the below ๐Ÿ‘‡ questions. Just out of curiosity I made this. Please writers give your feedbacks. Also request our readers to read out and know your favourite writes. Apart from this questionare feel free to write what you feel. 

Please writersโœ๏ธ just take a look on this . Being a reader I am very curious ๐Ÿ˜ to know about you guys. 

1. Why you feels to write for Vidhi and Devkyuki show wale  raitaa fela rahe the n achhe lage the ye dono..kuch to likhna banta tha
  2. Which is your favourite episode or scene or any moment of ViDev which you felt to see again and again:ammm....khaugali wala,jab dev ne i love you bola tha vo wlaa aur b bht he๐Ÿ˜…
  3. Apart from Dev and Vidhi who all are your favourite who comes frequently at your write ups :fav to pahle satya thi..but i dont remember mene kisko liya he dev vidhi ke alwa writeup me
  4. Rate yourself as a writer. At  10 out of 10 how much you would like to give for you: 5
  5. Share what you feel when you get  comments from your  readers :happy,motivated 
  6. What is your favourite area  of writing (a) Humour (b) Romance (c) Horror (d) Fantasy ( Mention other zones of interest also):romance
  7. Do you like to use your favourite dialogues of ViDev in your write ups :don't know
  8.  Poetry, Shayari, Fanfiction, One Shot at which zone you like to write most ? Or do you like to try on another zone also ?:one shot always
  9. What's the toughest task which you felt in writing scenes ? Showing emotions in depth, Depicting steamy hot romance, Making some one to laugh , Keeping the legacy of story throughout in an FF :amm...for me writing something hot...i always try to write ki Romance thoda steamy b lage par sath valgure jara b na lage..n thts most tough task for me
  10. Regarding your fellow writers what's your take on them ? What you felt as qualities in their writings which actually lacks in your writings according to you Colored Text:all are just amazing...their writing skill...words they choose..I m very bad with it...mera bht simple sa hota he..
  1. For writing dialogues which character you felt yourself as struggling very much? If you wish please mention the reason also:pata nai..shayad muje har time struggle rahta he ๐Ÿ˜‚
  2. One thing in your own writing which you felt you are repeating always and you wants to change:kabhi notice nai kiya ye
  3. You consider the suggestions of readers and ever tried to write accordingly to their wish:yes..yes......time hota he to i try ki jo wish he us hisab se likhu n likha b he
  4. Have you ever tried to write โœ๏ธ something apart from your usual comfort zone ? If yes then how you feel that time ?:writing romance on them ,this kissi vissi wala likhnaa was new to me...pata nai sabko achha lagega ki nai vahi socha tha aur kuch nai๐Ÿ˜…
  5. Tag any one of your regular reader whose comments always encourages you to write โœ๏ธ more ( This is just an optional question, I know views from each and every reader matters you a lot . Only if you wish you can answer ..):all are very special to me...๐Ÿ˜Šlove you babiesโค๏ธ
  6. Things in your writings which you wants to improve ?:some heavy dialogues with big spells,lines๐Ÿคฃ
  7. Do you like to write dialogues of ViDev in Hindi or in English? :mix 

Nany thumbnail

Monkish๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Nany ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Please guys please ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ give your interview. 

Sorry revu.late ho gaya..

..bht busy chal raha he aajkal...time hi nai mil pa raha..how's ur cutie pie?

BTW tried to give answer to ur post..โค๏ธ

Revutty thumbnail

Thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Milapini maa. Nany  Aapne darshan dee. Meri Romantic Maina kaisi ho aap ? Missing you very much dear. Badhiya answering kee hein aap. Forum pe aaya Karo yaar. How is your health?

Revutty thumbnail

Bitiya rani bahut Masti kar rahi hein. You know what now I feels every day as good. She bought lots of positivity and happiness to me. 

Nany thumbnail

Thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Milapini maa. Nany  Aapne darshan dee. Meri Romantic Maina kaisi ho aap ? Missing you very much dear. Badhiya answering kee hein aap. Forum pe aaya Karo yaar. How is your health?

Me acchi hu revu...me to miss you yaar...I miss this forum n our chatar patar...bas busy with work...

Nany thumbnail

Bitiya rani bahut Masti kar rahi hein. You know what now I feels every day as good. She bought lots of positivity and happiness to me. 

Chalo badhiya heโค๏ธ..lots of love to her๐Ÿค—

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: Nany

Sorry revu.late ho gaya..

..bht busy chal raha he aajkal...time hi nai mil pa raha..how's ur cutie pie?

BTW tried to give answer to ur post..โค๏ธ

Wow!! Nany finally aapka darshan hogaya. How are you my Jaan . Kaisa hai ab aapka ear. Everything sorted right.BAs aap tag Karna bolke gaayab ho gaye hai par main tag karna nahi chod dia. Ab aa hi gaya tho pls come back with a bhannat os yaar. Missing your stories and the fun banter. Waiting to see you ..โค๏ธ