Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Khud ko award ke liye nominate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  Iss mein hum sirf reader hein🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂 aur kuch nahi. Thank you so much Neha. Chaachi was an unexpected answer...It was too good 👍

Revutty thumbnail

Shinika 😭😭😭 Nany 😭😭😭please interview deejiye 

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Revutty

Hey guys 

This is a segment to know our Writers. My humble request to forum writers that kindly give your feedback on the below 👇 questions. Just out of curiosity I made this. Please writers give your feedbacks. Also request our readers to read out and know your favourite writes. Apart from this questionare feel free to write what you feel. 

Please writers✍️ just take a look on this . Being a reader I am very curious 😁 to know about you guys. 

1. Why you feels to write for Vidhi and Dev the actors the characters and their love towards each other.
  2. Which is your favourite episode or scene or any moment of ViDev which you felt to see again and again when first time Vidhi came to office to return ring , the accidental confession of Vidhi , when Vidhi declared her decision about marriage after resignation and Dev’s press conference about their love.
  3. Apart from Dev and Vidhi who all are your favourite who comes frequently at your write ups Priya I won’t include her in ViDev stories but I motivated to write her true unsaid feelings in one shot.
  4. Rate yourself as a writer. At  10 out of 10 how much you would like to give for you 3 because I don’t know any fancy complex words to make reader feel thrilled and passionate.
  5. Share what you feel when you get  comments from your  readers I felt extremely happy and get to know where I should focus more on the story and feel motivated to write the next part/ shot immediately
  6. What is your favourite area  of writing (a) Humour (b) Romance (c) Horror (d) Fantasy ( Mention other zones of interest also) I think I can(feel) write emotional scenes/ turmoil between videv best that too being true to their core character and trying to give my  best in romance cause it’s my favourite too to imagine ViDev romantically.
  7. Do you like to use your favourite dialogues of ViDev in your write ups yes it gives the connected feeling to ViDev true emotions.
  8.  Poetry, Shayari, Fanfiction, One Shot at which zone you like to write most ? Or do you like to try on another zone also ?mostly OS,TS, FS, fanfiction too but it’s hard to not deviate from the real plot.
  9. What's the toughest task which you felt in writing scenes ? Showing emotions in depth, Depicting steamy hot romance, Making some one to laugh , Keeping the legacy of story throughout in an FF making some one to laugh cause I can’t understand the humour first with writers exact meaning.
  10. Regarding your fellow writers what's your take on them ? What you felt as qualities in their writings which actually lacks in your writings according to you fellow writers they all are amazing and has their own strengths but one thing I lack is I can not write the scenes with a cheesy romance which is hot but maintain the thin line 
  11. For writing dialogues which character you felt yourself as struggling very much? If you wish please mention the reason also Dev it’s always dev. Dev is a matured complex character and has a strong ability of emotional balance. But once he losses that the turmoil and the tenderness in his feelings   I won’t find the apt words to depict his true feelings.
  12. One thing in your own writing which you felt you are repeating always and you wants to change many times I explain the situation first and again I show the same in dialogues between ViDev
  13. Do you consider the suggestions of readers and ever tried to write accordingly to their wish yes I considered their suggestions many times and wrote write ups according to many of my fellow forum friends wishes on particular plot
  14. Have you ever tried to write ✍️ something apart from your usual comfort zone ? If yes then how you feel that time ?first I used to write only emotional and utterly true to the story related to show. But afterwords I tried to start explore on hot steamy scenes and felt very hard to maintain the thin line between beauty and vulgarity. But it gave immense happiness when I found appreciation from my readers.
  15.  Tag any one of your regular reader whose comments always encourages you to write ✍️ more ( This is just an optional question, I know views from each and every reader matters you a lot . Only if you wish you can answer ..) I every time very eager to check what comments I got and how many. But one message I will wait for is Carljung cause she will comment in a long sentence rarely and if some thing she found humor in my write up Which I am trying to learn badly. And one more reader is Revutty every time who took time to give a detailed review of each point I included and make me realise that I am on right track and true to ViDev core character. And thanks to everyone who took your precious time to read and encouraged me through your honest replies.I am forever great full to you.
  16. Things in your writings which you wants to improve ?being a Telugu spoken girl and lack of the perfect knowledge on Hindi grammar  I will do gender mistakes  most of the times in dialogues and now I am trying learn that and the main thing where I struggle is I don’t want to portray ViDev different from the show. Now I am trying to improve on that and imagining ViDev in different situations.
  17. Do you like to write dialogues of ViDev in Hindi or in English? I feel that writing dailogues in simple English is easy and direct on point but the Hindi dialogues make my heart dwell in happiness by connecting ViDev emotionally in true sense based on show dailogues.

thank you Revu for this your well thought new concept. Hats off to your amazing ideas❤️

But you know I never thought this much while filling a questionarie not even in my masters. Thanks for remainding me those days before 15 years and I laughed a lot on my current situation😂

Edited by Shinika - 1 years ago
Revutty thumbnail

Aww 🥰 Mehnat Saphal. Glad to know that you liked my interview session. Tried something new and happy one by one our writers are giving feedbacks . I just made a thought to try something new and it's always interesting to know what keeps you writing more and more. Thank you so much for giving answers from your heart. 👍🏼👎🏼

Revutty thumbnail

Telly😭😭😭😭 My Lady Dev 

SanchiIndu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey guys 

This is a segment to know our Writers. My humble request to forum writers that kindly give your feedback on the below 👇 questions. Just out of curiosity I made this. Please writers give your feedbacks. Also request our readers to read out and know your favourite writes. Apart from this questionare feel free to write what you feel. 

Please writers✍️ just take a look on this . Being a reader I am very curious 😁 to know about you guys. 

1. Why you feels to write for Vidhi and Dev

It was a simple love story without any baggage of two three wives or gf of ML existing. I really liked the couple 

1. Which is your favourite episode or scene or any moment of ViDev which you felt to see again and again

Initial episodes were all good especially drunk vidhi scene 

1. Apart from Dev and Vidhi who all are your favourite who comes frequently at your write ups 

Before ViDev I wrote ff on Kapil Sharma 

1. Rate yourself as a writer. At  10 out of 10 how much you would like to give for you 

1. Share what you feel when you get  comments from your  readers 

I feel so happy in real life I am very shy and  introvert kind of person so getting praises without being centre of attention makes me so happy, here I don't get awkward while accepting praises

1. What is your favourite area  of writing (a) Humour (b) Romance (c) Horror (d) Fantasy ( Mention other zones of interest also)

1. Do you like to use your favourite dialogues of ViDev in your write ups 

Yes

1.  Poetry, Shayari, Fanfiction, One Shot at which zone you like to write most ? Or do you like to try on another zone also ?

Poetry, and FF 

1. What's the toughest task which you felt in writing scenes ? Showing emotions in depth, Depicting steamy hot romance, Making some one to laugh , Keeping the legacy of story throughout in an FF 

I feel shortage of words to describe their feelings and grammar, not so good with English 

1. Regarding your fellow writers what's your take on them ? What you felt as qualities in their writings which actually lacks in your writings according to you 

Perspective everyone has different prespective. I don't think that's like lacking something. I enjoy reading their work and mine  also

1. For writing dialogues which character you felt yourself as struggling very much? If you wish please mention the reason also

Nothing 

1. One thing in your own writing which you felt you are repeating always and you wants to change

Lack of words 

1. Do you consider the suggestions of readers and ever tried to write accordingly to their wish

Yups when I wrote ff on Kapil someone asked me to introduce their character in the series and i did

1. Have you ever tried to write ✍️ something apart from your usual comfort zone ? If yes then how you feel that time ?

Not yet 

1.  Tag any one of your regular reader whose comments always encourages you to write ✍️ more ( This is just an optional question, I know views from each and every reader matters you a lot . Only if you wish you can answer ..)

Revutty, actually i am not regular visitor here, she  always remember me to tag me in her post and always replies to my comment

Shinika also

Every one gives positive feedback but right now can't remember other names anyway thanks to all

1. Things in your writings which you wants to improve ?

Grammar 

1. Do you like to write dialogues of ViDev in Hindi or in English? 

Hindi because I think in the serial they speak in Hindi so while reading the dialogue people can easily read it in their tone and feel more connected 

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey guys 

This is a segment to know our Writers. My humble request to forum writers that kindly give your feedback on the below 👇 questions. Just out of curiosity I made this. Please writers give your feedbacks. Also request our readers to read out and know your favourite writes. Apart from this questionare feel free to write what you feel. 

1. Why you feels to write for Vidhi and Dev : Loved the couple from the beginning. Thought they would be cute.
  2. Which is your favourite episode or scene or any moment of ViDev which you felt to see again and again: Their first official meeting at Dev's house during Chitra's wedding. That scene had a lot of potential ❤️
  3. Apart from Dev and Vidhi who all are your favourite who comes frequently at your write ups: Definitely Amba...am trying to include Chachi in my stories! Loved her and am missing her humor.
  4. Rate yourself as a writer. At  10 out of 10 how much you would like to give for you: That question should be answered by the readers. 
  5. Share what you feel when you get  comments from your  readers: I feel motivated and also feel greatful that people like my work..and it stands out. 
  6. What is your favourite area  of writing (a) Humour (b) Romance (c) Horror (d) Fantasy ( Mention other zones of interest also: Romance and also sad stories lol.
  7. Do you like to use your favourite dialogues of ViDev in your write ups: Sometimes- Like to keep it original most of the times, but sometimes not possible if I liked a scene or dialogue from the show.
  1.  Poetry, Shayari, Fanfiction, One Shot at which zone you like to write most ? Or do you like to try on another zone also ? Love to write FF. I try to write an OS but always realize that my story can be moved on futhur of course if the readers do like it.
  2. What's the toughest task which you felt in writing scenes ? Showing emotions in depth, Depicting steamy hot romance, Making some one to laugh , Keeping the legacy of story throughout in an FF : Honestly, writing a story is a task that is difficult by itself.. however, I try to improve it each time..
  3. Regarding your fellow writers what's your take on them ? What you felt as qualities in their writings which actually lacks in your writings according to you : Again, that depends on them. But I feel like I should cut down on writing sad stories about Vidhi lol..will try to include more happy and romantic ones ❤️🙃
  4. For writing dialogues which character you felt yourself as struggling very much? If you wish please mention the reason also: Can't really answer that one.
  5. One thing in your own writing which you felt you are repeating always and you wants to change: Maybe the theme or the scene? 
  6. Do you consider the suggestions of readers and ever tried to write accordingly to their wish: Of course, they are the best ❤️
  7. Have you ever tried to write ✍️ something apart from your usual comfort zone ? If yes then how you feel that time ? 🙈🙈😊👀
  8.  Tag any one of your regular reader whose comments always encourages you to write ✍️ more ( This is just an optional question, I know views from each and every reader matters you a lot . Only if you wish you can answer ..) Monkish, Revutty and Maddy124, Carljung , Minami-Koi❤️❤️❤️❤️
  9. Things in your writings which you wants to improve ? I go by the readers. 
  10. Do you like to write dialogues of ViDev in Hindi or in English? Both.. will try to include Punjabi one day!

Srj9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hey guys 

1. Why you feels to write for Vidhi and Dev - they have a great chemistry, some tracks have great potential but not explored properly, hence wanted to give my take on them 
  1. Which is your favourite episode or scene or any moment of ViDev which you felt to see again and again - the initial falling for each other phase, chogada dance , kitchen romance one
  1. Apart from Dev and Vidhi who all are your favourite who comes frequently at your write ups - none
  1. Rate yourself as a writer. At  10 out of 10 how much you would like to give for you - somewhere around 6 to 7
  1. Share what you feel when you get  comments from your  readers - it feels awesome, encouraging, desire to write more and better
  1. What is your favourite area  of writing (a) Humour (b) Romance (c) Horror (d) Fantasy ( Mention other zones of interest also) - Romance > humour.. romcom😁
  1. Do you like to use your favourite dialogues of ViDev in your write ups - if it fills the bill, yes, but nothing intentionally
  1.  Poetry, Shayari, Fanfiction, One Shot at which zone you like to write most ? Or do you like to try on another zone also ? - OS and FF
  1. What's the toughest task which you felt in writing scenes ? Showing emotions in depth, Depicting steamy hot romance, Making some one to laugh , Keeping the legacy of story throughout in an FF - all the ones you mentioned but keeping a flow and interest of readers in an FF is more, I understood the plight of the writers😁
  1. Regarding your fellow writers what's your take on them ? What you felt as qualities in their writings which actually lacks in your writings according to you - can't comment on what lacks in mine exactly but I always try to learn and improvise my writing skills and also different ideas for OS' from others
  1. For writing dialogues which character you felt yourself as struggling very much? If you wish please mention the reason also - no one in particular.. just based on the story
  1. One thing in your own writing which you felt you are repeating always and you wants to change - I wrote few stories only and I hope I am trying differently, but would love to hear about this from readers though😊
  1. Do you consider the suggestions of readers and ever tried to write accordingly to their wish - I do 
  1. Have you ever tried to write ✍️ something apart from your usual comfort zone ? If yes then how you feel that time ? - I wrote a bold one once, was apprehensive in the start but while writing, somehow I managed and even improvised in between,a surprise to me as well🤪🤪
  1.  Tag any one of your regular reader whose comments always encourages you to write ✍️ more ( This is just an optional question, I know views from each and every reader matters you a lot . Only if you wish you can answer ..) - I would like to thank everyone who not only comments but even drops likes too, really encouraging for a writer like me 
  1. Things in your writings which you wants to improve ? - humour
  1. Do you like to write dialogues of ViDev in Hindi or in English? - anything is fine by me

Srj9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for this one and for tagging.. great initiative😊🤗 messed up with the numbers🤪🤪

Revutty thumbnail

Thank you so much Sanchi for taking your precious time and giving answers . It was so nice to read your feedbacks..