Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Please keep my KittyKat away from this mess....😭

Sorry, sorry, Neeli barf Ji.. (Shows Puppy Eyes)

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Thank god the didnt sign him otherwise I would have had to sell my Gucci bag.

You are right..

In that case even I would have given my Gucci bags and shoes for fundraisers.. ðŸ˜†

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The girls are spreading their wings..they are exploring new horizons. The guys are still about their 10 + crore openings.SO BORRRINGGG

Go Alia..do your thing.

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The only thing she does herself is breathing no?

Bland faltu

Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

lol..Gucci could have done better!

Ofc Alia has to do everything Deepu has done so hubby doesn't think less of her :D

atominis thumbnail

Honestly I see no originality in Alia. Either she is copying Bebo or following Deepika.

She has habit of trying to compete with DPad so much that she even chose her ex BF to be her husband and probably thinks it is an achievement to marry a guy who no one else could settle with or convince to commit.

Her looks being total copy of her mom do not help her either. I remember Soni too clearly to take Alia as an original.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This was not supposed to happen. 1 bland met gala  show and she bags one of the most luxurious brand . NO NO NO , how the hell did it happen ? Must be kjo made a call to Gucci . YES , that’s the only way she can get it . 

She is only 5 ft , damn  others are blessed with 6 ,  like how the hell this happened. She is not even a model , but still she gets Gucci?  And she has an ugly mouse face . How dare!!

I mean ok it’s fine kjo manipulates and gets her Raazi and gangu , he even manipulates the box office numbers…and award shows .. but this ? Fair enough ! 

Actually I am stunned at this news😆this turned out be the biggest bomb delivered recently . It’s very hard to digest . 

Briaahna thumbnail

Ppl are forgetting that it was bahuranis epic appearance at Cannes that brought westerns at their feet 

Priyanka later took it further 

So now deepika doing it 

I wonder who is copying whom ðŸ˜†

The way some are coming with this copy jaap , as if deepika is the first one to do it from Bollywood 

Hello 

Briaahna thumbnail

If anyone does SLB movie , dances like a SLB heroine… oops it’s copy of deepika ðŸ˜†

Again … it was bahurani who was the original muse of SLB … rest are all copy cats 

Bahurani went to serve as a judge ðŸ¤£to cannes before others . Oh my look who copied 😂