Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

That's great, good for her! Deepika's Time cover dropped today and now this. The women of the industry are really paving the way. ✨

However, I can't help but think if Deepika's any of international collaboration news dropped the same day as Alia's any of international cover dropped how people would call Deepika insecure for trying to "take away" from other ones moment. The rule ain't same for everyone I see.

Good for all these women though, personally I don't see a problem. There's enough opportunities for them to co exist. But it's the fans hypocrisy that's funny to witness!😂

Edited by Cinephile30 - 11 months ago
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Cinephile30

That's great, good for her! Deepika's Time cover dropped today and now this. The women of the industry are really paving the way. ✨

However, I can't help but think if Deepika's any of international collaboration news dropped the same day as Alia's any of international cover dropped how people would call Deepika insecure for trying to "take away" from other ones moment. The rule ain't same for everyone I see.

Good for all these women though, personally I don't see a problem. There's enough opportunities for them to co exist. But it's the fans hypocrisy that's funny to witness!😂

Don't you know that Alia is an absolute bholi-bhaali bachhi? 

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ab Ranveer se bhi niwala chheen rahi hai. Go, girl, let your friends have nothing. 

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Waise yeh dead-eyes shayad international brands ke saath saath bonus mein aate hai. 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

What an absolute bland pic this is. With eyes of a dead fish and chipku hair.

WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Deepu and Aloo ka similar dressing and the news of Times and Gucci appearing together is such a co-incidence....NOT! 

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinephile30

Yeah I agree. Not a die-hard fan of any of the two but Deepika gets way too much "oh she's insecure" in situations like that when Alia does the same and when she's the one who actually appears like a brat in interviews