Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

if anything I am  loving the timing of this bomb😆aloo learning fast and furious from deepika.

❤️

Did you forget the Deepu mythology .....Alia will follow everything that Deepu does.🥳.....and now the proponents of the Deepu mythology are surprised and shocked.....kyon Bhai.??.....Alia wil follow whatever Deepu does.......so Deepu tried to take away Alia's sunshine by posting those Oscar pics when Alia was at Metgala.......Alia just proved that the Deepu mythology is indeed correct and rained on Deepu's Time magazine parade.....😆😆

Personally I feel that Deepu hogging the TIME magazine cover is much bigger and more prestigious than Alia getting the brand ambassadorship of Gucci....TIME is TIME.....Gucci is just another brand.....no comparisons if u ask me...

and the Gucci brand is bland as EFF.....so Alia's look is perfect for this brand....

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It’s good to see such a bland  woman doing well 💕like how  dare an ordinary aloo looking getting praises at met gala . Yup kjo made her look good😆Oh and Gucci is as bland other brands 😆so all good🙏

But wasn't Gucci synonymous with fashion fluidity that Mr. DP is/was/has been/had been unofficial representative of?

And that was not even such a long ago.

Angoor ka season pe angoor khatte ho gaye??

kyapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Outlander22

Alia really needs to find her own style, she literally copies everything Deepika does from hair, makeup to clothes. 

Except she doesn't have the body to carry out such outfits, she looks so bland.

burn 🔥 

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Did you forget the Deepu mythology .....Alia will follow everything that Deepu does.🥳.....and now the proponents of the Deepu mythology are surprised and shocked.....kyon Bhai.??.....Alia wil follow whatever Deepu does.......so Deepu tried to take away Alia's sunshine by posting those Oscar pics when Alia was at Metgala.......Alia just proved that the Deepu mythology is indeed correct and rained on Deepu's Time magazine parade.....😆😆

Thank god that Alia is smart enough to not copy her on-screen acting😆 that would be a disaster

Anyway congrats to her 🥳 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

if anything I am  loving the timing of this bomb😆aloo learning fast and furious from deepika.

❤️

Aloo is a fast learner and this time she has learnt from the best..

Or may be she is just avenging the kaand jo uske shaadi ke time hua tha..

Kitty Kat better join the bandwagon soon..😆

Edited by bashful_moon - 12 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Personally I feel that Deepu hogging the TIME magazine cover is much bigger and more prestigious than Alia getting the brand ambassadorship of Gucci....TIME is TIME.....Gucci is just another brand.....no comparisons if u ask me...

and the Gucci brand is bland as EFF.....so Alia's look is perfect for this brand....

brutally honest aloos met gala was better than deepika’s outings.   bland but beautiful 💕🥰even the video was better , her talk especially about raha 💕her walk , .. everything in moderation ; it’s like being urself , take it or reject me. And it seems like it worked , no rejection😆 I am glad she didn’t become edgy 😆staring at camera with “ I am all thee”

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Thank god that Alia is smart enough to not copy her on-screen acting😆 that would be a disaster

Anyway congrats to her 🥳 

but I am keeping my fingers crossed for a chapaak 🤞the meltdown needs to be witnessed 😆btw the girl is a hit on home turf most of the time, where it matters the most . She gave her tiny shoulders to Raazi and gangu … 100crs, it’s unfortunate HUGE shoulders of deepika couldn’t do it .