Iqbal, Eijaz, and Rajeev in one frame

tulip.johar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yraqliEISfY

I think at some point of time, each of these handsome hunks were the national crush of India... ❤️❤️ for all the twisted stories that EK made in the early 2000s and eroded ITV forever, no one can deny that she gave some phenomenal actors and performers who continue to shine till today.... ☺️☺️

It's a longish interview, so watch at your own leisure... 👍🏼👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tulip.johar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yraqliEISfY

I think at some point of time, each of these handsome hunks were the national crush of India... ❤️❤️ for all the twisted stories that EK made in the early 2000s and eroded ITV forever, no one can deny that she gave some phenomenal actors and performers who continue to shine till today.... ☺️☺️

It's a longish interview, so watch at your own leisure... 👍🏼👍🏼

I have watched it.its good and fun to watch 

tulip.johar thumbnail

Yes I just saw it too... Felt quite natural and unscripted! 👍🏼👍🏼 Never knew this side of Eijaz Khan and glad to know how Iqbal and Sneha have stuck to each other all these years! Rajeev, as always, is a gracious person and host!

Maybe EK can bring all 3 of them together in a web series! Maiyya, pls hamari sun lo 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Chinie

I have watched it.its good and fun to watch 

hmhss thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tulip.johar

Yes I just saw it too... Felt quite natural and unscripted! 👍🏼👍🏼 Never knew this side of Eijaz Khan and glad to know how Iqbal and Sneha have stuck to each other all these years! Rajeev, as always, is a gracious person and host!

Maybe EK can bring all 3 of them together in a web series! Maiyya, pls hamari sun lo 🤣🤣

EK may have made twisted serials on ITV but she always casted good actors for male and female leads. If you see most of them still have good careers be it on tv/ott/films

This i have to credit her 

tulip.johar thumbnail

That's true... EK had an eye for finding good talent, I think what also helped was less social media exposure during those days! Actors spent more time honing their craft, these days all actors, unfortunately, spend more time getting social media following rather than working on their acting! 👎🏼 

I think Rajeev, Ram Kapoor, Iqbal Khan, Eijaz, Karan Patel, Ronit Roy, and Cezanne Khan were the OG rockstars of EK serials. EK maiyya may or may not cast them again, but I think deep down even she knows that all these phenomenal actors were her lucky charms! ☺️☺️

Originally posted by: hmhss

EK may have made twisted serials on ITV but she always casted good actors for male and female leads. If you see most of them still have good careers be it on tv/ott/films

This i have to credit her