Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itv.watcher.123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

How does every hero of Sony TV become a shayar when they're in LOVE!

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: itv.watcher.123

They have new bts from yesterday. they have a hug scene upcoming!! and even a cute date on the beach!!

Hug?So happy to read this😆

can you please share the link😆 want to see it😆

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

so good to see two characters just talking to each other for majority of epis minus other characters. i feel tina is acting way better these days, they are changing her dresses too i hate those mawali type shirt wearing style

itv.watcher.123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

so good to see two characters just talking to each other for majority of epis minus other characters. i feel tina is acting way better these days, they are changing her dresses too i hate those mawali type shirt wearing style

Actually they toned down on the bubbly bits - those were the slightly over scenes. But otherwise, she's really acing the emotional scenes. The dressing and hairstyle I hope they change that as soon as possible.. if the character doesn't have time to get ready then its ok.. give her a normal sized tshirt!! but yeh oversized tshirts I can't deal!

And seriously, mature simple conversations are such a nice trope over those eye locks and catch n fall scenes!! 

television.fan thumbnail

Today’s episode was so beautiful. I was just going to comment on the poor direction, given how much material and depth each character has - and then they give this episode! First up, today they redeemed Pammi Maasi really well. Her explaining that all my daughter’s problems were because of marrying the wrong guy.

It’s not like she doesn’t want to see Surili happy or settled - but her past experiences hold her back. 

Her logics made so much sense! And for once I could be ok with where she was coming from

television.fan thumbnail

Then you had Shivendra literally call out every action of Rani Damiyanti that she did in her insecurity or fear.

Shiv called her out every time she demeaned Surili. And to top it off he showed her the mirror, straight up - the transparency with which he could catch all her intentions was amazing

More importantly, here’s a leader who knows very well that to do well in his work, he doesn’t need to compromise on love. Something that’s rarely seen in such stories 

television.fan thumbnail

Even a part of Dia’s journey was shown well today. Although I’d want to see how the kid regains trust in Surili and co.

But the way Pammi Maasi said that Dia is hum teeno ki responsibility 👌🏻

And last, the scene where Samvendra’s abandonment issues come to fore was unexpected and so well done. Him being the youngest, probably spent the least time w his dad - and has always seen a very tough side of his mom.

Sunaina612 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes I was also angry on maasi yesterday...thought she is asking more from Surili... when pammi asked why she didnt look after Dia to Surili..I was like what? She sld have asked this to her daughter... and herself first.. but i was happy after today's episode.. and her fear is understandable 

television.fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina612

Yes I was also angry on maasi yesterday...thought she is asking more from Surili... when pammi asked why she didnt look after Dia to Surili..I was like what? She sld have asked this to her daughter... and herself first.. but i was happy after today's episode.. and her fear is understandable 

exactly, maybe day before she came from a place of taunting and she herself was hurt that Surili had hidden this entire thing from her.Like it must come as a jolt for her, but not for Sasha. But today she was understanding and nice to Surili. And in some ways absolved her of the guilt of not taking care of Dia

manny136 thumbnail

So now shiv and surili will elope the drama will start at his home coz the mom will not give up her hopes of making swati her DIL and now that she knows raghuvendra loves swati she will arrange their marriage. Then the DIL and saas drama will start along with the brother conflicts at work especially now with the new guys entry.