Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: television.fan

Yeah exactly. I’m kind of excited that KVB will be there as a main antagonist. Even though I did expect Aabhas (Raghavendra) to be doing that. But then I wanted a little more time for Surili and Shiv to know each other and get together than the entire family coming into the pic. 

Since I haven’t seen the Turkish drama so I don’t have a reference! But Instead of slow I toh feel they are going too fast in some other direction only. Anyway I don’t like Shiv’s side of the family that much! 

KVB character if they keep with the og is very interesting guy he does bad things has reasons to as well and later on they do reform and redeem him. One very interesting thing is supposed to be his growing relationship and attachment with the brothers especially raghavendra.  Raghavendra is more of a grey personality coz he feels second fiddle to his older brother in many ways especially since the mom favors shiv coz he is her firstborn lol His og character was named fikret and he was a bundle of insecurity anger but as time goes on and he makes a lot of mistakes and clashes with his brother the most and forms a better bond with the antagonist guy in terms of a brotherly bond. His childhood love for swatilehkha is also a huge part of his character arc in the og they both are people who are still not fully understood and have selfish tendencies but if they show their relationship properly they do have their good moments and once the fix themselves and their relationship up they are pretty happy together. But with itv shows they focus too much on certain characters and ignore the rest and it loses the balance especially if its a remake.

Shiv surili love story has to go fast coz in the og they marry pretty fast and thats why the drama starts and the main fun begins when all are in one big mansion and there is personal, family and work related drama happening especially during eating time in the dining room lol

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: television.fan

Also if they do get married and then move to Ranak, what happens to Pammi Maasi, the cafe and Sasha??

in the og surili is named surreya and her aunt and her bestie also kinda tag along and visit her, the aunt coz of her own troubles and her bestie just to visit her she is also a singer and does performances with her band. The aunt has some secrets related to her past and her role in surreyas parents death. Later on she moves in to the same city and gets her own place. Her bestie is single in the og no little kid so I dunno what they will do with that coz both women are suppose to find love interests on the show connected to the rest lol

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I'm binge watching the show and loving it sooo much

itv.watcher.123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

KVB character if they keep with the og is very interesting guy he does bad things has reasons to as well and later on they do reform and redeem him. One very interesting thing is supposed to be his growing relationship and attachment with the brothers especially raghavendra.  Raghavendra is more of a grey personality coz he feels second fiddle to his older brother in many ways especially since the mom favors shiv coz he is her firstborn lol His og character was named fikret and he was a bundle of insecurity anger but as time goes on and he makes a lot of mistakes and clashes with his brother the most and forms a better bond with the antagonist guy in terms of a brotherly bond. His childhood love for swatilehkha is also a huge part of his character arc in the og they both are people who are still not fully understood and have selfish tendencies but if they show their relationship properly they do have their good moments and once the fix themselves and their relationship up they are pretty happy together. But with itv shows they focus too much on certain characters and ignore the rest and it loses the balance especially if its a remake.

Shiv surili love story has to go fast coz in the og they marry pretty fast and thats why the drama starts and the main fun begins when all are in one big mansion and there is personal, family and work related drama happening especially during eating time in the dining room lol

Wow! Seems like you've watched the entire Turkish version! Let's see how they do it here. 

But even I feel like Raghavendra is pretty misunderstood. I mean, he is super insecure - and that's ok, because the Rani clearly unsees him in front of Shiv. And the way Swatilekha is also just running behind Shiv, it can get frustrating for the second child. 

But he isn't bad - especially the way he said "Mai aapke bade bete ko lautaunga" during the rain sequence, so it's not like he actually wants Shiv gone. 

KVB is what, the step brother of King and the City Lady kya?? 

I want the love story or dating phase to be a little longer! But I guess from what you're saying, this is more of a family drama - and with the ensemble cast they have - pretty sure they need to be in the same place. 

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: itv.watcher.123

Wow! Seems like you've watched the entire Turkish version! Let's see how they do it here. 

But even I feel like Raghavendra is pretty misunderstood. I mean, he is super insecure - and that's ok, because the Rani clearly unsees him in front of Shiv. And the way Swatilekha is also just running behind Shiv, it can get frustrating for the second child. 

But he isn't bad - especially the way he said "Mai aapke bade bete ko lautaunga" during the rain sequence, so it's not like he actually wants Shiv gone. 

KVB is what, the step brother of King and the City Lady kya?? 

I want the love story or dating phase to be a little longer! But I guess from what you're saying, this is more of a family drama - and with the ensemble cast they have - pretty sure they need to be in the same place. 

Yeah I have seen the whole show in turkish and with subtitles lol Raghav character is a very complex character in the og he does love his family but he clashes with his older brother and his mom a lot due to many things in trying to prove himself. The issue with swatilekha her og character is ipek was brought up to basically be one day the bahu of this family and when shiv surili thing happens the mom uses her to marry raghav and play the bahu drama up.

KVB character if he is the antagonist and they make him Adem then yeah he is the dads secret love child. In the og the mom had no clue about the secret coz her husband had his lover before his marriage but the families fixed their marriage and they had to marry. Also the mom has her own past and how she lost her true love as well coz of her loyalty to the family and her father. 

The shiv suril story if copied from the og is like super fast coz they fall in love and coz of the moms drama end up marrying and coming back home. The real drama at least in the og is the family the stuff that happens at the home and also the drama at work, There are a lot of conflicts like the 3rd brother who has a crush on surili and will be her really good friend in the family and the 4th brother and his spoilt brat behavior which will cause him to cross the line with the maid girl which will cause a lot of drama. Swatilehka will also be mean and do things but she will also have issues trying to make her marriage work and there is drama there as well and then both bahus will have to be dealing with a situation at the same time but one will have a happy ending while the other one will face tragedy. Lets see if the show copies the tracks in order or they start their own stuff coz the show has a very good blue print for the show.

television.fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Yeah I have seen the whole show in turkish and with subtitles lol Raghav character is a very complex character in the og he does love his family but he clashes with his older brother and his mom a lot due to many things in trying to prove himself. The issue with swatilekha her og character is ipek was brought up to basically be one day the bahu of this family and when shiv surili thing happens the mom uses her to marry raghav and play the bahu drama up.

KVB character if he is the antagonist and they make him Adem then yeah he is the dads secret love child. In the og the mom had no clue about the secret coz her husband had his lover before his marriage but the families fixed their marriage and they had to marry. Also the mom has her own past and how she lost her true love as well coz of her loyalty to the family and her father. 

The shiv suril story if copied from the og is like super fast coz they fall in love and coz of the moms drama end up marrying and coming back home. The real drama at least in the og is the family the stuff that happens at the home and also the drama at work, There are a lot of conflicts like the 3rd brother who has a crush on surili and will be her really good friend in the family and the 4th brother and his spoilt brat behavior which will cause him to cross the line with the maid girl which will cause a lot of drama. Swatilehka will also be mean and do things but she will also have issues trying to make her marriage work and there is drama there as well and then both bahus will have to be dealing with a situation at the same time but one will have a happy ending while the other one will face tragedy. Lets see if the show copies the tracks in order or they start their own stuff coz the show has a very good blue print for the show.

haha, now don’t go on revealing the whole show ya! I can imagine some of it tho. And this makes sense, why Rani is so controlling and so possessive about her sons. The whole not letting them go to the city bit also na. It’s the way her past traumas and ingrained misogyny sort of play into the way she deals with Surili, demeaning her - not understanding Swatilekha for the power hungry person she is, or crossing all boundaries w her son’s personal lives too! All her insecurity stems from her past. But I really hope they address the fact that if your husband was a cheater, it doesn’t make the city bad. It’s who he was as a person! 

television.fan thumbnail

Did everyone like yesterday’s episode tho??

I loved the way Surili and Shiv spoke. Both are so clearly into each other! 

And poor Maan. Heart did kinda break for him. But then, it really was just him romanticising the entire situation! 

And I really wasn’t expecting to enjoy the Sur Shiv romance so much 🫶🏻🫶🏻

television.fan thumbnail

BTS from the sets!

Credit - @Saabs_123456 

television.fan thumbnail

Monday's episode was adorable. They have amazing chemistry and such cute conversations!

itv.watcher.123 thumbnail

They have new bts from yesterday. they have a hug scene upcoming!! and even a cute date on the beach!!