Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Caught up with Tue-Thur's episodes. 

Didn't Surili say 'no' to kissing Shiv on the lips.. then how did he get the lipstick mark on his neck? Either Surili only likes neck kisses or Shiv was playing a prank on his brothers.. what do you guys think 😆

The 'sadakchap khilona' insult made me wanna slap the mum so bad. What kind of royal uses such crass language?🤢

Shiv and his mother are very alike. Shiv one-upped his mother by marrying Surili in haste and bringing her to the mahal, and now his mother has one-upped him by taking him out of the company. He's so perceptive about his brother's arrogance and mother's anger, but does not realize he did the same in his own way. Let's see how much damage this game brings.. on a side note, it was nice to see him share his concerns with Surili. 😊

Interesting contrast with Shiv's perception and Surili's childishness / lack of tact. She knows about the mum's displeasure and yet, she continues to do things her way and not listen to the rules. I am not saying she should follow them blindly, but woman, it's just been 1 day of your marriage. She should use some tact and learn the ways, and then slowly bend them accordingly instead of just bulldozing through.

I wish Surili had the same confidence that the FL of the original had when tackling the mother-in-law, instead of the usual BS that your insults are also love. No Surili, we do not insult the people we love. She is looking down on you because she despises you. Kindness will not melt her. Use your brain, not your heart.

Nice to see Surili and Dia talking. Thank god she hasn't forgotten them.❤️

No comments on Swati / Raghav.🤢

I never understand characters like Swati who sign themselves up to a lifetime of heartbreak and anger just because they couldn't get the one they loved. Woman, MOVE ON. Your best revenge isn't coming into the mahal to destroy Shiv, rather it is finding an even better man who'll love you, cherish you and help you move on from your heartbreak.

itv.watcher.123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

Caught up with Tue-Thur's episodes. 

Didn't Surili say 'no' to kissing Shiv on the lips.. then how did he get the lipstick mark on his neck? Either Surili only likes neck kisses or Shiv was playing a prank on his brothers.. what do you guys think 😆

The 'sadakchap khilona' insult made me wanna slap the mum so bad. What kind of royal uses such crass language?🤢

Shiv and his mother are very alike. Shiv one-upped his mother by marrying Surili in haste and bringing her to the mahal, and now his mother has one-upped him by taking him out of the company. He's so perceptive about his brother's arrogance and mother's anger, but does not realize he did the same in his own way. Let's see how much damage this game brings.. on a side note, it was nice to see him share his concerns with Surili. 😊

Interesting contrast with Shiv's perception and Surili's childishness / lack of tact. She knows about the mum's displeasure and yet, she continues to do things her way and not listen to the rules. I am not saying she should follow them blindly, but woman, it's just been 1 day of your marriage. She should use some tact and learn the ways, and then slowly bend them accordingly instead of just bulldozing through.

I wish Surili had the same confidence that the FL of the original had when tackling the mother-in-law, instead of the usual BS that your insults are also love. No Surili, we do not insult the people we love. She is looking down on you because she despises you. Kindness will not melt her. Use your brain, not your heart.

Nice to see Surili and Dia talking. Thank god she hasn't forgotten them.❤️

No comments on Swati / Raghav.🤢

I never understand characters like Swati who sign themselves up to a lifetime of heartbreak and anger just because they couldn't get the one they loved. Woman, MOVE ON. Your best revenge isn't coming into the mahal to destroy Shiv, rather it is finding an even better man who'll love you, cherish you and help you move on from your heartbreak.

I swear I couldn't agree more. WHAT IS THIS BEHAVIOUR SURILI???

I mean she was always more of a people pleaser than a rebel, but she had self respect. She politely but firmly called out Veera when he had gone to the cafe to give her money.

And now, she keeps referring to that jerk Rani's absolute below the belt comments that make me want to get in the tv and slap her, as LOVE??

As to why doesn't Surili have tact. Well the first thing is that she has never interacted with such people. Old money folks. And, even in Mumbai, her exposure would be very limited to a certain set of people - mostly middle class and working class folks. That's why you see her at her calmest when she is in the kitchen - that is her place of familiarity.

So while she would be used to dealing with challenges, the issues are very different and so are the mannerisms.

My mum always says, richer the family, dirtier their mess. And truly, with the old money folks like Barots - its far more complex power dynamics, backhanded taunts, people with agendas and more - It has to be overwhelming for Surili. 

That being said, I hope this doormat version of Surili is limited to a week more at max. Because I'm not buying a woman with no spine at this day and age. 

emma8 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I really like this show but the last couple of episodes have not lives upto the original hype.

The anesthetics of the earlier episodes was different. It looked regal but now it appears just like any other drama. 

Surili really does need to stand up for herself and I thought by now she would have. Shiv needs to take his earlier stance of demanding respect for Surili from his mother. Why do the other brothers not say anything? 

Also taking away bussiness from Shiv was not in the original show. The male lead was always the head of business. What is Shiv suppose to do all day, sit around and listen to his mother insult Surili?

The show has great potential and Ranima can express her displeasure but the launage really needs to improve. 

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Oh no looks like they are turning suril into a detective bahu to protect her so called family lol they are totally venturing off from the og lol the kvb character played them all for a while and there was no murder attempts more like destroying the family financially and fracturing the bonds. He himself revealed his truth to the brothers. This surili detective is now taking the show to the mahaan bahu typical trope why lol

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I just read that Anita Hassandani is entering the show to play Shiv's ex. Oh dear, another kekta story! 🤢

manny136 thumbnail

I wonder the ex will have a kid or not like in the og story coz if she is a positive character the only conflict that she can bring is the kid factor otherwise nice exes don't exist in itv at least lol

emma8 thumbnail

I felt bad for Mann today, he is a nice person. Once he finds out Samar is his brother, he is willing to accept him.

I don't know what to say about Swatileka. I didn't think she was capable of murder. She left Mann to die there and killed Veera. I am not sure if her character can be re-deemed. 

It was strange that Ranima is worried for Mann but she doesn't reach out to Raghav who is in the palace with her but decides to call Shiv.  It appears that tomorrow again she is going to blame Shiv and Surili for everything. 

emma8 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

I know hardly anyone cares about this show anymore but I have still been watching it.

Obviously they had to rush through things in order to give it a "happy ending." But the last few episodes have been terrible. First the production aesthetic is completely gone. Everything looks terrible. 

I get that they want to redeem Samar but redeeming him simply because he is their brother is so wrong. He should redeemed on his actions or his moral compass. Swatilekha was given no chance at redemption even though she wanted to change herself. 

The show went downhill as soon as they introduced Roshini's character yet they are still giving her more screen space than SurShiv. What Roshini did is also not forgivable but they want to show her to be a positive character. I guess they will gloss over her lies and the hand she had in creating misunderstandings. I really wish the makers had shown that there are other reasons why Roshini/Shiv would not have worked not simply because Ranima opposed their marriage. 

I hope that in the last 2 episodes the makers give us some nice SurShiv moments but that seems unlikely. 

I wish that someone will remake this show with all the original actors and avoid the pitfalls. I know it's wishful thinking. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Totally agree, the scenes look disjointed, editing is weird, and they seem to be using body doubles most of the time, especially for Damyanti. I haven't seen a show before where the production quality goes downhill like this even when they are wrapping up a show quickly. The PH is known for all their previous works, so I'm quite surprised. 

Anyway, it's a shame. They had a great cast and premise but they couldn't do justice because they fell into the trap of TRPs and trying to rewrite an already great story. Why do adaptations in the first place then?