Hum Rahe Na Rahe Hum Episode Discussion Thread #1

Posted: 10 months ago

Episode Discussion Thread # 1

Hello everyone!

Keep all episodic discussions on this thread.

Adhere to the HRNRH Forum Rules found here 

…..

as well as IF's Code of Conduct.

Happy discussing with loads of fun .

Permission by devashree_h

Edited by Sutapasima - 10 months ago

Guess we finally got the episode discussion thread here! 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Episode Discussion Thread # 1

Hello everyone!

Keep all episodic discussions on this thread.

Adhere to the HRNRH Forum Rules found here 

…..

as well as IF's Code of Conduct.

Happy discussing with loads of fun .

Permission by devashree_h

Thanks for opening this thread🤗

Much needed 😆

Originally posted by bhshre95

Thanks for opening this thread🤗

Much needed 😆

welcome dear friends 🤗

please post your discussions and analyses in this thread 👍🏼

Originally posted by Sutapasima

welcome dear friends 🤗

please post your discussions and analyses in this thread 👍🏼

Thankyou mod 🤗finally we got our adminand first discussion thread 

Originally posted by DreamCatcher14

Thankyou mod 🤗finally we got our adminand first discussion thread 

devashree will be giving us all rights ..❤️, any body interested please contact devashree_h by PM 😊

The story seems to be going too slow. I don't know why they had to bring Shiv getting stabbed this early. Leads have hardly started interacting.. now again there will be separation. Don't think Shiv will get up for 2-3 episodes. Earlier too they had just met when there was misunderstanding. They should have established SurShiv more before this stabbing track

Originally posted by bhshre95

The story seems to be going too slow. I don't know why they had to bring Shiv getting stabbed this early. Leads have hardly started interacting.. now again there will be separation. Don't think Shiv will get up for 2-3 episodes. Earlier too they had just met when there was misunderstanding. They should have established SurShiv more before this stabbing track

In the og show the character does get stabbed pretty early on and it causes a little break but then they get back together and basically the real drama will start when they elope and come home married. The actual drama is the saas bahu drama that will happen between the mom and her bahus and along with the sons and their own drama at work. If KVB is coming he will most likely play the antagonist who has a huge connection to the family.

Yeah exactly. I’m kind of excited that KVB will be there as a main antagonist. Even though I did expect Aabhas (Raghavendra) to be doing that. But then I wanted a little more time for Surili and Shiv to know each other and get together than the entire family coming into the pic. 

Since I haven’t seen the Turkish drama so I don’t have a reference! But Instead of slow I toh feel they are going too fast in some other direction only. Anyway I don’t like Shiv’s side of the family that much! 

Also if they do get married and then move to Ranak, what happens to Pammi Maasi, the cafe and Sasha??