Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: television.fan

Yes, their natural bond offscreen has translated so well onscreen. There is that trust and comfort in Pahel (Dia) when she is around Tina, which helps make them look very good with each other. Dia brings out a certain softness and makes even the most hyper version of Surili seem palpable. This entire track of Dia feeling betrayed and her emotional trauma was nicely done. For Surili also, wanting to protect Dia’s childhood, having lost her own parents young. While finally understanding she needs to tell Dia the truth has been endearing and really nicely done.

Completely agree on the softness! Tina shines in that. I don't know about their offscreen bond but the comfort is definitely there on screen. 

The way she told Dia the truth, gave her space and comforted her was very sensitively done. I want to see more of Dia and Surilismiley27

Also love that the scene continued on today with the family talking their heart out. It was very human and lovely.

Tina's not good at being bubbly so I am glad they've toned Surili down a bit from the initial episodes.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago
itv.watcher.123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No reliable sources have written about this yet. Have asked my instagram sources :) Let's see. 

The show has low numbers, so it could be at risk for KBC launch. But on the good side, there is BALH 3 which will be wrapped up by July end as well, so maybe it replaces the show there. 

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

I don't understand the rush for the marriage.. when did Shiv / Surili even talk about the marriage?

Like they just went on one date, had a great time and the next day, he reaches her house to talk about marriage?!

I am surprised she didn't question why the rush..

Also the mum mentioned he's had loads of girlfriends, there was a similar hint in the earlier episodes.. then what so special about Surili that he fell so hard, that too so fast?!

Maasi was right.. Surili is used to a certain freedom, and life in the palace is only going to clip her wings. 

Whatever the obstacles, I just hope we see Shiv / Surili standing by each other and communicating. 

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

I don't understand the rush for the marriage.. when did Shiv / Surili even talk about the marriage?

Like they just went on one date, had a great time and the next day, he reaches her house to talk about marriage?!

I am surprised she didn't question why the rush..

Also the mum mentioned he's had loads of girlfriends, there was a similar hint in the earlier episodes.. then what so special about Surili that he fell so hard, that too so fast?!

Maasi was right.. Surili is used to a certain freedom, and life in the palace is only going to clip her wings. 

Whatever the obstacles, I just hope we see Shiv / Surili standing by each other and communicating. 

Completely agree.. I don't know why they had to rush into marriage.. it just felt they started dating

It's just that in Brides of Istanbul, they get married really soon.. 

But here I felt they could have had more time into developing their story, getting to know each other and more 

This could be a reason for problems later, as we've already seen that both of them are very headstrong in their own way

not ending, confirmed with team

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Why didn't they show us their wedding?! And there was no conversation whatsoever about getting married or choosing outfits or the rush for the marrriage etc

Just straight cut arriving at home in bridal attire. WHY?!

URGH I am so pissed. I wanted to see some light-hearted moments between them before marriage and entering rajmahal. 

I seriously hate how this drama [just like the original] cuts corners. They fell in love so quick, simply went on one date and then just got married.. the purpose of adapting a show has one advantage in that you know the places where you can fill in the blanks.. it's not about blindly just copying it. SIGHHHH

And the drama will begin tomorrow.. sighhhh.. at the rate this is going, I think I'll lose interest pretty quickly.

All the frustration aside, loved the way the 3 brothers welcomed their bhai and bhabhi.. very adorable and wholesome! ❤️

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

Why didn't they show us their wedding?! And there was no conversation whatsoever about getting married or choosing outfits or the rush for the marrriage etc

Just straight cut arriving at home in bridal attire. WHY?!

URGH I am so pissed. I wanted to see some light-hearted moments between them before marriage and entering rajmahal. 

I seriously hate how this drama [just like the original] cuts corners. They fell in love so quick, simply went on one date and then just got married.. the purpose of adapting a show has one advantage in that you know the places where you can fill in the blanks.. it's not about blindly just copying it. SIGHHHH

And the drama will begin tomorrow.. sighhhh.. at the rate this is going, I think I'll lose interest pretty quickly.

All the frustration aside, loved the way the 3 brothers welcomed their bhai and bhabhi.. very adorable and wholesome! ❤️

In the og they had a small court house wedding and were welcomed by the family sans esma aka the mom lol in the og they met and fell in love within a week it was super fast hence when they have conflicts post marriage it does show the haste issue.

If they copy the og ipek and fikrets wedding is next aka swati and raghavs so these two will also get another wedding joint one but there will be drama there too lol these two weddings are the main ones for a while in the og coz these two marriages create the most drama in the family.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

They adapted hence rushed love and wedding. Imo they could have shown more moments between surili shiv bond as they took a few weeks for marriage. They used the time to give ss to surili k family which was unnecessary unless makers have some plan for them in future 

Technically a man like shiv - who has spine, clear sharp thought, a go getter and good honest man wouldn't rush into marriage with a girl he just met. In an ideal situation he would have dated more and simultaneously wooed his mom without compromising on surilis respect. Rushed wedding also means putting pressure on surili and her family, i feel someone like shiv wouldn't do that. But as it's adaptation this is needed for drama. It will be interesting how shiv left home for surili, came back with her in tow and how he will handle both ladies.